Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you ready to invest now? - page 10. (Read 80031 times)

Activity: 442
Merit: 11
May 30, 2019, 03:53:37 PM
Seeing market slowly recover then it is a good sign that there could be next ATH. So, while crypto is cheap.now, Do you think that it is better to invest now? How ready are you to do it. Are you going to invest all at once or make a succeesion of investment over a period of time.

Please let me know your plans and strategy and how you think you can earn from the market.
At the moment, there is a market recovery after a long-term price drop.  There is every opportunity to show an even greater rise, speaking of top coins.  Even the experts find it difficult to say how the altcoins behave, but it can be assumed that prices will increase.  My opinion, you can now invest.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
May 30, 2019, 03:48:58 PM
I believe in cryptocurrency and its bright future because I continue to invest I continue to trade in the market that suits me
Activity: 346
Merit: 100
https://bmy.guide
May 30, 2019, 03:41:00 PM
I have invested in cryptocurrency for a long time and I am not going to stop, because I believe in the prospects of cryptocurrency, so I am ready to invest more in it
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
May 30, 2019, 02:18:06 PM
Yes, sure! Tixl is tomorrow's cryptocurrency. None of the current cryptocurrencies allows private, instant and zero-fee transactions at the same time. And they do, showing amazing progress in here. I really recommend you to Google them and acquaint more on their website. Cause so far I believe them to be a next privacy coin moonshot

Oh wow, that sounds bold, will have a look shortly, pretty impressed so far. Thanks a lot for sharing mate
Activity: 84
May 30, 2019, 02:11:14 PM
Tixl? Sounds pretty familiar, however, to tell the truth, I cannot remember exactly. Can you outline the main idea, please?

Yes, sure! Tixl is tomorrow's cryptocurrency. None of the current cryptocurrencies allows private, instant and zero-fee transactions at the same time. And they do, showing amazing progress in here. I really recommend you to Google them and acquaint more on their website. Cause so far I believe them to be a next privacy coin moonshot
May 30, 2019, 02:10:09 PM
Good evening there. Well, this is indeed a great question. I also love the projects and solutions that bring real value. As for the recommendations, the advanced solution I have found lately is called Tixl. Widely discussed these days, so if you are pretty deep into the crypto, you must have heard of them Smiley

Tixl? Sounds pretty familiar, however, to tell the truth, I cannot remember exactly. Can you outline the main idea, please?
Activity: 84
May 30, 2019, 02:04:16 PM
This is a great question, of course, but as you know much depends on the particular projects. As for me, I mostly pay attention to solutions that are very innovative, progressive, with real product and experienced team. By the way, do you have any in mind that you would like to share?

Good evening there. Well, this is indeed a great question. I also love the projects and solutions that bring real value. As for the recommendations, the advanced solution I have found lately is called Tixl. Widely discussed these days, so if you are pretty deep into the crypto, you must have heard of them Smiley
May 30, 2019, 02:02:34 PM
This is a great question, of course, but as you know much depends on the particular projects. As for me, I mostly pay attention to solutions that are very innovative, progressive, with real product and experienced team. By the way, do you have any in mind that you would like to share?
Activity: 728
Merit: 10
May 30, 2019, 01:55:27 PM
I am ready to invest, especially I invest in bitcoin, ethereum, tron, xrp and also icx. my plan is to hold bitcoin and ethereum in the long run for the next 1-2 years, besides that I will trade other coins in the short term.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 516
May 30, 2019, 01:32:12 PM
I'm ready at any time to invest but i always choose the coins from top 100, and i always get some profit in long time, always invest in project where team is active and development continue.
Activity: 36
May 29, 2019, 01:11:28 PM
Similar assets, you require to stop focussed on continued - designation sustainability. Whether you are preoccupied with diminutive - designation micro review, every alteration in cost desire create you annoyance that you get prepared a erroneous assets choice.
Activity: 462
Merit: 17
May 27, 2019, 02:15:19 PM
First I need to repay the loans that I have. And this is not a small amount. And after that it will be possible to invest part of the profit in promising coins. The main thing is that by that time the price was suitable.  Smiley
Activity: 560
May 27, 2019, 02:02:06 PM
If you invest in good coins, you will surely make good profits from it. The time to invest is now because price may not come down again.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
May 27, 2019, 12:18:47 AM
From every indication, the market is now recovering and there is no time to wait. The perfect time to buy is now else count yourself out.

Just don't buy anything that you see in the market, BTC and other top altcoin will greatly benefit in this bull run. All others will start to diminished slowly since majority will dump everything for the king(BTC).

This sudden $8800 price will test the feelings and emotion of FOMO boys/girls, Lets see how far this FOMO will bring us. $10? or more.. or we are going back to $7200..
i don't think bitcoin price will go down to $7200, fomo and hype coming to crypto market and we see bullish gap in chart.maybe in next several weeks we will see btc price reach $10k.
Activity: 966
Merit: 274
May 27, 2019, 12:00:15 AM
Seeing market slowly recover then it is a good sign that there could be next ATH. So, while crypto is cheap.now, Do you think that it is better to invest now? How ready are you to do it. Are you going to invest all at once or make a succeesion of investment over a period of time.

Please let me know your plans and strategy and how you think you can earn from the market.

What I can sense on your intention of asking this kind of question is that, to find the appropriate market entry point right? I will going to advice you something that you will going to be thankful about, wait for the mid day on the week and then there you can sell, then wait before weekend to buy especially bitcoin and ethereum.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 514
May 26, 2019, 09:12:24 PM
From every indication, the market is now recovering and there is no time to wait. The perfect time to buy is now else count yourself out.

Just don't buy anything that you see in the market, BTC and other top altcoin will greatly benefit in this bull run. All others will start to diminished slowly since majority will dump everything for the king(BTC).

This sudden $8800 price will test the feelings and emotion of FOMO boys/girls, Lets see how far this FOMO will bring us. $10? or more.. or we are going back to $7200..
Activity: 560
May 26, 2019, 07:32:56 PM
Activity: 342
Merit: 110
May 26, 2019, 06:54:05 PM
The year 2019 has been a good year in terms of crypto investment is concerned. With good strategic investment plans, anyone can make huge profits from the current situation of the crypto market. If you missed the opportunity to join the bull run in 2017, now is definitely the good time to invest and take advantage of the changes in the crypto market.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 502
May 26, 2019, 06:50:35 PM
Shorter term investing is less likely to achieve better results in the current market climate as there's no indication yet of when alt-season will resume and lift the alternative market cap up to new heights, but the market is showing signs of recovering with strong fundamentals to support it just make sure you choose good quality assets and avoid any that may have regulatory issues in future
Activity: 9
May 26, 2019, 06:47:01 PM
Maybe it's better to call them instead? I can only advice according to my personal experience
Yeah, I wll contact them shortly, thanks
You're welcome Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: