Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you ready to invest now? - page 18. (Read 80031 times)

Activity: 53
Merit: 0
May 07, 2019, 11:14:19 PM
Exactly, I am set to place at whatever age, all the more in the actual marketplace state all the more though it is not still steady as I am confident that the marketplace desire slow regain and not so in state similar this, so whether you are confident to first investment assume 't aside
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
May 07, 2019, 06:56:01 PM
The recovery of the crypto market shows a clear sign to invest into potential cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin and Ethereum. many people are already anticipating of a bull run at the end of this year and if this could happen then it would be advisable to invest into cryptocurrencies right now so that you don't miss another all time high of the crypto market.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 263
May 07, 2019, 06:53:15 PM
Well, I see price movements in Crypto now showing a positive graph so that ATH is very likely to happen this year, my strategy is to get lots of coins that have fallen so deep that if ATH happens then the coin will also experience ATH as well so that long-term ownership starts now things I can do.
Activity: 378
May 07, 2019, 06:23:48 PM
the right time to invest is now, the market is gradually recovering and I'm ready to join or invest now in the top 10 cryptocurrencies, from my very own research, bitcoin is mooning and this makes it the right time for me to invest. but yeah though i am ready to invest, i am going in a gradual process into it, you can't trust the market analysis always. invest what you won't find it difficult losing.
Activity: 686
Merit: 131
May 07, 2019, 05:44:22 PM
Of course you should invest.
I wasn't able to buy in at the rock bottom, but I bought more btc when it went down to $4000.
A week ago, i sold three of my altcoins for a loss and moved them to btc and eth.

I've been doing set percentage trading with those things and have already earned around $300 in this past week.

Hodling, will get you nowhere.
You need to be active with your portfolio and find ways to continually invest.
Even something like taking out a personal loan to buy at an advantageous time.
If you educate yourself, and practice disciplined trading based off of data, then you will make back what you invested.

But for the very short term, don't buy btc now, wait till it price corrects again in a couple days then buy.
Activity: 840
Merit: 252
May 07, 2019, 05:38:36 PM
Yes, I am ready to invest but I am not sure if I will gain right now because the value is still cheap but the good thing about it is bitcoin is now apparently increasing which is good to all traders and investors. I hope it will be more in the next few weeks.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
May 07, 2019, 02:16:10 PM
This is no longer a doubt, because today cryptocurrency is the most dynamic thing and tool that can bring good money. It is a fact, today cryptocurrency is what is needed and people have an opportunity.
Activity: 462
Merit: 17
May 07, 2019, 02:11:10 PM
for now I'm still waiting for my money back because I'm still in a state of loss because the coins that I have have not recovered.

But if I have additional capital, I will invest now because the current market growth is very good to start investing.
Indeed, many investors have a lot of coins in a frozen state, that is, they are not profitable to sell as the price of coins has not yet recovered. But at the same time, if there are free assets, you can direct them to new investments.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
May 07, 2019, 01:50:51 PM
for now I'm still waiting for my money back because I'm still in a state of loss because the coins that I have have not recovered.

But if I have additional capital, I will invest now because the current market growth is very good to start investing.
Activity: 57
May 07, 2019, 01:45:23 PM
Investment instantly is a great concept, crypto is upcoming up anew, marketplace is deed worthy, currency are wiring in change, investment in whatever great propose instantly desire output great Involvement next.
Activity: 532
May 06, 2019, 10:37:18 AM
2019 is time to hold, so many people this year is time to increase, what matters is that the number of daily transactions for all cryptocurrencies is up year over year. that is make sense when crypto have potential to increase
Activity: 420
May 06, 2019, 10:36:34 AM
Yes I am ready because market is down and i believe if now i invest then i will definite take great profits and i am going to invest in BTC because it will touch higher in near future.
cuo
Activity: 560
Merit: 185
May 06, 2019, 10:28:17 AM
Actually I want to invest in this moment before price rise up again, but I need to confirmation about bull market or only fake bull, ETH very hard to hit 200$, in my view market still bearish.
Activity: 672
May 06, 2019, 10:24:11 AM
Always been buying at the dip and selling when I've got few hundred bucks already.
I have a long term coin to hold and that's our very own bitcoin.
But with altcoins, as much as possible I wouldn't hold it for a long time except for few ones.

The best strategy is buying when dip and sell when in the sky, unfortunately we never know whether the price is now dip or not, I think buying soon is a better thing than waiting.
Activity: 2268
Merit: 507
Catalog Websites
May 06, 2019, 10:17:01 AM
Always been buying at the dip and selling when I've got few hundred bucks already.
I have a long term coin to hold and that's our very own bitcoin.
But with altcoins, as much as possible I wouldn't hold it for a long time except for few ones.
Activity: 573
Merit: 11
May 06, 2019, 09:41:47 AM
Seeing market slowly recover then it is a good sign that there could be next ATH. So, while crypto is cheap.now, Do you think that it is better to invest now? How ready are you to do it. Are you going to invest all at once or make a succeesion of investment over a period of time.

Please let me know your plans and strategy and how you think you can earn from the market.

My investment strategy is that I will invest my money on coins with huge circulating supply among the top 20 coins on coinmarketcap. I strongly believe in coins like Tronix, IOTA, and EOS.
Activity: 616
Merit: 30
May 06, 2019, 09:35:55 AM
Seeing market slowly recover then it is a good sign that there could be next ATH. So, while crypto is cheap.now, Do you think that it is better to invest now? How ready are you to do it. Are you going to invest all at once or make a succeesion of investment over a period of time.

Please let me know your plans and strategy and how you think you can earn from the market.
If we will only invest.together then for sure the growth will continue and the profit is indeed,the only problem of the market is the investors many talk about the bullrun but never care to invest first
So who are we waiting to bring us fortune? If we.cannot it for our own benefits
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective
May 06, 2019, 07:36:11 AM
This decision was to have been made months ago, the prices of most good altcoins where very cheap that you would have bought enough with little money but nonetheless better late than never but just be cautious and trade carefully
Activity: 1008
Merit: 101
May 05, 2019, 06:44:56 PM
Perhaps we are now on the eve of a serious market growth, so it's time to buy some promising coins for long-term investments.

Those, who have altcoins already and Bitcoin do not need to invest in the cryptocurrency now. For instance, I have been holding tokens for long. The beginners can do it - do not wait as the market will grow.
Why not to invest I think every person who have money should invest right now because as time passing price is rising more and more, here we have opportunity to buy at low price and then wait with patience so price will rise higher, so I am always ready to invest and now a day I am collecting money to invest because price is really in my rang, I can afford to buy.

Activity: 504
May 05, 2019, 11:13:09 AM
Perhaps we are now on the eve of a serious market growth, so it's time to buy some promising coins for long-term investments.

Those, who have altcoins already and Bitcoin do not need to invest in the cryptocurrency now. For instance, I have been holding tokens for long. The beginners can do it - do not wait as the market will grow.
Yes, I need today to link the new projects and the entire cryptocurrency market separately.  The fact is that prices for cryptocurrency will increase only if there is a real interest from the society of investors in this project.  New projects that have not shown any results will still be lonely and it will be very difficult to hope for their rapid growth.
Pages:
Jump to: