Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you ready to invest now? - page 2. (Read 80031 times)

Activity: 1176
Merit: 100
Vave.com
June 25, 2019, 02:01:54 PM
as use with chance on fintech works of the business to helps as extending use with initials of unit on identification on factors as indicating the business intelligence those helps with one on option as developer to works on decision to manage different terms on objective with the plan on running exhibition.

Activity: 406
Merit: 250
June 25, 2019, 01:56:39 PM
Now the most profitable option is to incur Bitcoin prices. This is true because it has grown a lot lately.  I think over the past two years he has risen so well.  I think that this is not the end, he can much more need to believe and invest.
copper member
Activity: 448
Merit: 14
June 25, 2019, 01:23:56 PM
Indeed, Bitcoin is always relevant to invest. Because it always grows. You always develop. The only thing you need is to have nerves of iron and patience for you to wait for these years and turning points in his life.
I can not say that the price of Bitcoin is constantly growing. Bitcoin is very volatile, its price rises very high, then falls very low. In this case, you can still make extra money on such changes in the price of Bitcoin, selling this coin in time and buying it on time.
Activity: 1042
Merit: 328
SIGNATURE CREATION by uralcryptocoin
June 25, 2019, 12:59:10 PM

It's never too late to buy a Btc. Just look at this image, or on the chart of the Btc and everything will become very clear to you.

Many traditional assets grow by 100 times too. Look at the Apple chart for example. But five or ten years ago practically nobody can predict such growth
Activity: 714
Merit: 251
June 25, 2019, 12:19:32 PM
If you want to buy the Btc, you should do it now, or wait for a small correction. Btc has been growing continuously for several months in a row. Many analysts now predict the growth of Btc to 15 thousand. I am sure that this is not the limit. Many altcoins from top 100 are also attractive to buy, because the price on them fell a little.
If I had the free funds to invest now, i would invest.

Buying BTC now oon so overbuy market I think is not the best idea. Maybe altcoins is better. ETH or LTC still have good growth potential vs. BTC
It's never too late to buy a Btc. Just look at this image, or on the chart of the Btc and everything will become very clear to you.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
A nexgen decentralized ride hailing
June 24, 2019, 06:37:00 PM
Seeing market slowly recover then it is a good sign that there could be next ATH. So, while crypto is cheap.now, Do you think that it is better to invest now? How ready are you to do it. Are you going to invest all at once or make a succeesion of investment over a period of time.

Please let me know your plans and strategy and how you think you can earn from the market.
In bitcoin I have entered 4000 , now actually there is nothing to invest most of my Deposit in cryptocurrency , I will wait now for higher levels for sale , as now the bullish trend shows itself very well
Activity: 448
Merit: 11
June 24, 2019, 03:56:17 PM
The market for some altcoins and bitcoin for 3 days is almost in the same position, perhaps this is the last chance to buy before the bulls run, or we expect a wave of market correction.
Activity: 405
Merit: 136
June 24, 2019, 03:01:39 PM
If you want to buy the Btc, you should do it now, or wait for a small correction. Btc has been growing continuously for several months in a row. Many analysts now predict the growth of Btc to 15 thousand. I am sure that this is not the limit. Many altcoins from top 100 are also attractive to buy, because the price on them fell a little.

Buying BTC now oon so overbuy market I think is not the best idea. Maybe altcoins is better. ETH or LTC still have good growth potential vs. BTC
Activity: 714
Merit: 251
June 24, 2019, 02:57:11 PM
Activity: 298
June 24, 2019, 02:08:59 PM
Now is also not a bad time to invest.  This suggests that there will still be another reason to invest with pleasure.  I believe that you can earn very well on this.  Of course, if you take the risk and do not lose vigilance.
Activity: 486
June 24, 2019, 02:01:49 PM
two months ago was perfect time to invest in everything what you can find in coinmarketcap top50/100. now we all know that.
Yes, it was a detailed time for investment, I fully agree with you.  But who knew it then?  Now is also a good time to invest.  Well, a little more expensive, do not worry, you can still make money.
I agree very difficult to predict the actions of the market. In general, the world cryptocurrency is very unpredictable.  I think it is necessary to study the market very carefully and then to navigate by it how it behaves.  when to invest you will never know in advance what will happen.  You can only guess or act here and now.
Activity: 306
June 24, 2019, 02:00:20 PM
two months ago was perfect time to invest in everything what you can find in coinmarketcap top50/100. now we all know that.
Now, if you invest in altcoins, you can also make a profit, because many altcoins haven't grown in price yet, mostly Bitcoin is growing.
Activity: 406
June 24, 2019, 01:36:42 PM
Do not laugh those coins that go to bitcoin few of them gave growth , only ltc and bnb the rest of the coins almost remained in place , the cue ball is growing and because of this they grow to the dollar , so that the opportunity still have to earn !
Activity: 491
June 24, 2019, 01:29:31 PM
Yes, it was a detailed time for investment, I fully agree with you.  But who knew it then?  Now is also a good time to invest.  Well, a little more expensive, do not worry, you can still make money.
Activity: 672
Merit: 10
umachit.fund
June 24, 2019, 01:25:57 PM
Yes, now it's very good to invest and this is a good sign because I think now the situation is starting to differ from the decline in interest in coins until the interest in the market increases again. But it all depends on the coin too.
Activity: 868
Your Data Belongs To You
June 24, 2019, 12:21:30 PM
Activity: 238
June 24, 2019, 12:01:00 PM
I achieve it regularly, on the other hand I am investment in excavation plan with great bulk, I think that any of them could exhibit effect - TO the Idle
Activity: 854
Merit: 252
June 24, 2019, 09:54:41 AM
Seeing market slowly recover then it is a good sign that there could be next ATH. So, while crypto is cheap.now, Do you think that it is better to invest now? How ready are you to do it. Are you going to invest all at once or make a succeesion of investment over a period of time.

Please let me know your plans and strategy and how you think you can earn from the market.

Even you are ready if you don't have any money to buy any altcoins in the exchange it will be useless dude. But of course if I/You have enough capital to invest or to buy alts it is really a good chance to do it now. But make sure you choose the good one and has a great volume in the market too.
Activity: 742
June 24, 2019, 09:41:25 AM
I have been investing more, especially in this period, because the market is not always as exciting as this. Every time the growth market needs to accumulate 1 to 2 years or more
Activity: 113
Merit: 2
IT, Sport, Crypto
June 24, 2019, 08:51:44 AM
Now there is still an opportunity to earn big money.
But if you want to accumulate cryptocurrency now, then I advise the project Cloud Token, more about this project https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/cloud-token-crypto-wallet-with-high-income-trend-5157220 , I advise you to sort out the topic, so as not to blame yourself for the lost opportunity! 💪
Pages:
Jump to: