Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you ready to invest now? - page 5. (Read 80031 times)

Activity: 393
Merit: 10
Decentralized Gaming Platform - Play & Earn $
June 16, 2019, 09:11:05 AM
I'm buying altcoins that are longterm and I just hold it until the bitcoin price increases because I know if there is a potential hold on the token so I'll wait until the price rises and then I sell the costly.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
June 16, 2019, 08:36:20 AM
now I follow the situation around bnb and wait, maybe in the near future it will be a good chance to buy bnb for the cheap price and make a good profit.
Activity: 966
Merit: 111
June 16, 2019, 07:39:27 AM
still be eager to invest in altcoin, because all know the fluctuations in altcoin prices and risks in each of the altcoins we invest,
changes will continue to go up or down because all there are cycles
All of them already know that. That's the risk that exists if we invest in altcoin. I think if altcoin goes up and down, of course it is the thing that should have happened in trading. So we just have to find the right moment to invest in altcoin.
Activity: 476
June 16, 2019, 07:34:46 AM
Now we have to be careful. Everyone remembers the situation last year and will not rush to buy cryptocurrency at any price. Of course it would be better to invest before the beginning of the bullish trend.
Activity: 910
Merit: 101
June 16, 2019, 07:30:40 AM
still be eager to invest in altcoin, because all know the fluctuations in altcoin prices and risks in each of the altcoins we invest,
changes will continue to go up or down because all there are cycles
Activity: 1484
Merit: 516
June 16, 2019, 07:25:10 AM
I don't immediately say I'm ready to invest, I'm afraid I'm wrong. But looking at the market today, it is possible to invest, but must be careful. I mean, if you want to invest, not in large quantities. Wait until June ends.
Gradually investing is recommended by everyone, until June ends you might lose the opportunity to get a big profit cause I think we can see a rapid increase in the market.
Activity: 199
Merit: 3
June 16, 2019, 07:22:14 AM
I don't immediately say I'm ready to invest, I'm afraid I'm wrong. But looking at the market today, it is possible to invest, but must be careful. I mean, if you want to invest, not in large quantities. Wait until June ends.
Activity: 448
Merit: 5
June 16, 2019, 07:07:28 AM
I'm ready to invest now even when the market crashes and the low price of coins because I'm certain that when the price of coins increases, I earn a great deal.
Activity: 35
June 16, 2019, 05:29:21 AM
I anticipate instantly is the equitable age to purchase, I am confident that the marketplace desire regain presently and we buoy look that the album of affair that keep to rise and the cost of bitcoin has seen a steady at $ 5000.
Activity: 62
Merit: 1
June 16, 2019, 04:03:37 AM
Yesterday it is the equitable age to lay out in altcoins in arrears to minimal cost as we should always lay out in altcoins when those cost are ablating in the marketplace. Humans should always capture any affirmative actions when to seat as it desire support us to create any seemly cash, the equitable affair is when to vest we get to program if not we desire be cragfast at single cost.
Activity: 32
June 15, 2019, 07:28:21 AM
In view of the fact that the marketplace regain is a great mark that crap amble is upcoming. Purchase equitable instantly is a great design largely whether you recognise how to wait as you require forbearance in ordering to live on from this sort of marketplace as we actually assume 't recognise when the marketplace desire to be sure regain. Determining what money to put in furthermore is added factor to your assets. You require to select the coin/s that you actually belief so you assume 't require to censure additional humans whether you desire missed your assets in the forthcoming as we actually assume 't recognise what desire materialise in the forthcoming then it is extremely significant that we are advance representing the pip and representing the better.
Activity: 36
June 15, 2019, 07:23:01 AM
Instantly I achieve not rushing to compose terminations. I think that hard extension desire not approach presently. I keep to join in in premium efforts and in paralell commerce in coins that I gain
Activity: 2366
Merit: 448
Reward: 10M Sheen (Approx. 5000 BNB) Bounty
June 13, 2019, 03:04:14 AM
I am at any time ready to invest and I will invest according to my abilities, and besides that I see the market situation for investing and when the market goes down or there is a slight decline I will buy it according to my ability.
and I often invest in bitcoin because it proves to be profitable, I make long-term investments and have proven profitable several times as long as I join here.
Activity: 474
Merit: 250
June 13, 2019, 12:07:53 AM
Seeing market slowly recover then it is a good sign that there could be next ATH. So, while crypto is cheap.now, Do you think that it is better to invest now? How ready are you to do it. Are you going to invest all at once or make a succeesion of investment over a period of time.

Please let me know your plans and strategy and how you think you can earn from the market.
Your question is really good. My opinion is that I will split a lot of money to invest in different stages. This helps us avoid certain risks when investing.

When you invest a sum of money in a coin, if the price goes down you can DCA. This is a good way to reduce the risk that I have learned from my losses

It is a smart investment, but there must be an idle source of money to not be affected by psychology when the market falls. That's why I never quit my job to devote all my time to crypto
Activity: 341
June 12, 2019, 11:56:45 PM
Seeing market slowly recover then it is a good sign that there could be next ATH. So, while crypto is cheap.now, Do you think that it is better to invest now? How ready are you to do it. Are you going to invest all at once or make a succeesion of investment over a period of time.

Please let me know your plans and strategy and how you think you can earn from the market.
Your question is really good. My opinion is that I will split a lot of money to invest in different stages. This helps us avoid certain risks when investing.

When you invest a sum of money in a coin, if the price goes down you can DCA. This is a good way to reduce the risk that I have learned from my losses
Activity: 714
Merit: 14
June 12, 2019, 11:29:12 PM
Aside buying more of the large cap coins when the market goes bearish, my decision to buy or invest in a project or coin follows a thorough research into that particular project. Finally, I join the investment when the research proves the capabilities and potentials of the project.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028
June 12, 2019, 08:27:46 PM
I am always ready to invest in cryptocurrency The main thing is to invest in something I really believe in cryptocurrency and hope that it will only grow and develop in the future
If you have that optimistic views about crypto you will continue to support and invest anytime, you need to work out with deeper knowledge
and continue your journey about how to make a good position when trends is keep on changing from time to time, go with investing your
money where your trust is.
Activity: 378
June 12, 2019, 07:36:16 PM
I'm always ready to invest no matter the state of the market trend provided my thorough research into that coin or project end up successfully. If my research says yes, you can go ahead and invest, straight up I invest but if not, why should I. So personally, it depends on my own research that tells me whether i am ready to invest or not
Activity: 949
Merit: 517
June 12, 2019, 05:58:57 PM
I am always ready to invest in cryptocurrency The main thing is to invest in something I really believe in cryptocurrency and hope that it will only grow and develop in the future

If you are an investor who hold for long term, you will see the growth and enjoy it in the future, you have to choose wisely now in investing and it should be the coins that you think has a great potential to make you profitable.
Activity: 509
June 12, 2019, 02:50:48 PM
Pages:
Jump to: