Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you ready to invest now? - page 6. (Read 80031 times)

Activity: 733
Merit: 100
June 12, 2019, 02:47:50 PM
Im ready to invest now but i must choos to those trusted one to be invest, Because i'm always encounter to those scammer and be experience on me also. Actually im just search some coins that i want to invested right now and maybe this will be a good for i think.
the current investment principle is to choose a good investment coin and have a stable price, because if you are now choosing an investment coin that has no strong foundation I think it will only give you a loss. so I think the best analysis will determine the provision of large profits for investment at this time.
Activity: 560
Merit: 10
June 12, 2019, 02:06:53 PM
The price at which you are investing will determine whether to invest all at a goal or you should invest at succession. At this period if you see any red, try and take advantage of it and buy more.
Activity: 145
Merit: 104
June 12, 2019, 01:45:44 PM
Seeing market slowly recover then it is a good sign that there could be next ATH. So, while crypto is cheap.now, Do you think that it is better to invest now? How ready are you to do it. Are you going to invest all at once or make a succeesion of investment over a period of time.

Please let me know your plans and strategy and how you think you can earn from the market.
I do invest every time when ever i find a good, trusted and stable coin/token to invest. As i think there don't have any routine for this kind of things. You should search the market study more if you have fund to invest.
Activity: 910
Merit: 253
June 12, 2019, 01:39:57 PM
yes I have invested in cryptocurrency because seeing the price of bitcoin has gone up continuously and refuses to go down I think the bullrun has started and I will invest until the bullrun period has changed bearish
but to wait for the bear season to come again was very difficult the market is on a rising and holding ,investment is now very suitable even though prices are now high so have to brave take risk

yes, there is no doubt if we see the potential on the coin or altcoin that we want to invest. if we do not take part quickly it might be late, because we also do not know whether the bear market comes again or not and certainly do according to the contents of our own hearts

The trick is that you have to realize the potential of a coin or an altcoin earlier than others and then you can benefit from being ahead of the game!
Activity: 453
Merit: 2
https://goldeth.io/
June 10, 2019, 06:01:49 PM
yes I have invested in cryptocurrency because seeing the price of bitcoin has gone up continuously and refuses to go down I think the bullrun has started and I will invest until the bullrun period has changed bearish
but to wait for the bear season to come again was very difficult the market is on a rising and holding ,investment is now very suitable even though prices are now high so have to brave take risk

yes, there is no doubt if we see the potential on the coin or altcoin that we want to invest. if we do not take part quickly it might be late, because we also do not know whether the bear market comes again or not and certainly do according to the contents of our own hearts
Activity: 1652
Merit: 518
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
June 10, 2019, 05:59:26 PM
Im ready to invest now but i must choos to those trusted one to be invest, Because i'm always encounter to those scammer and be experience on me also. Actually im just search some coins that i want to invested right now and maybe this will be a good for i think.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 111
June 10, 2019, 04:57:33 PM
I've been investing for almost 3 years.
I manage to buy at low and sell it before 2018 came.
And this 2019 i came back just to gather again and wait for the moon.
Activity: 1960
Merit: 273
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
June 10, 2019, 04:48:32 PM
Activity: 896
Merit: 103
June 10, 2019, 04:38:32 PM
I invested a lot of time, and what I understand? investing it is not profitable, it is about long long hold, even when market was on top - investing wasnt profitable in most, because price of tokens never grows higher than price on ICO, much more better trading, advising
Activity: 720
Merit: 103
June 10, 2019, 04:36:11 PM
Seeing market slowly recover then it is a good sign that there could be next ATH. So, while crypto is cheap.now, Do you think that it is better to invest now? How ready are you to do it. Are you going to invest all at once or make a succeesion of investment over a period of time.

Please let me know your plans and strategy and how you think you can earn from the market.
I still invest,but I try to do it on private sales.Yes, with such a strategy to wait for profit longer,but the fact is that the expectation is worth it.
Activity: 882
Merit: 101
June 10, 2019, 04:34:21 PM
Activity: 193
Merit: 3
June 10, 2019, 04:33:38 PM
of course we are ready. because we are in the crypto market so when good and bad situations come we must always be ready to face them and there is no word of surrender or despair when bad things happen to our investments. now I prefer to hold and wait for a stable market
Activity: 644
Merit: 145
June 10, 2019, 04:22:54 PM
Yes, now the market is in a very good position when it is desirable and necessary to invest in some promising coins, or the moment may go away

Since last fall I have been buying some top coins on regular basis. And I dont look at its price now.
In the next bulran, I will sell off all my assets and will look for a new entry point.
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
June 10, 2019, 04:01:25 PM
Yes, now the market is in a very good position when it is desirable and necessary to invest in some promising coins, or the moment may go away
Activity: 486
Merit: 100
June 10, 2019, 02:50:29 PM
Now I plan to invest in Litecoin.  I believe that this will be a very good investment.  Because I believe in him and I hope that I make the right choice.
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
June 10, 2019, 02:31:36 PM
I think it is the valid age representing assets as marketplace and each currency are minimal so i am loss to seat instantly.
Activity: 714
Merit: 251
June 09, 2019, 12:41:14 PM
I am currently considering on investing on Ampleforth whose IEO will be on bitfinex/ethfinex in less than five days. It has a protocol to reduce or increase supply to stabilise price
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
June 09, 2019, 12:32:45 PM
equitable, instantly is the equitable age to purchase altcoins and of line I am extremely set to annex my assets property. confidently instantly is the first of the marketplace breakthrough.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 448
Reward: 10M Sheen (Approx. 5000 BNB) Bounty
June 06, 2019, 06:14:59 PM
Yes, I am ready to invest now and the current market situation is still unstable and there is a slight decline which in my opinion is the right time to invest.
and I will make purchases according to my ability before the market rises again, I will invest in bitcoin which in my opinion proved to be always profitable.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002
June 06, 2019, 06:09:44 PM
yesterday the price has decreased and now it is improving a little if we look at the chart and it has the potential for a pump in the near future maybe after the turn of the day. so it's time to buy if you want a quick profit this time
Pages:
Jump to: