Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you ready to invest now? - page 4. (Read 80031 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 10
June 20, 2019, 07:59:15 PM
I have always been ready to invest only when my instincts serves me right to invest after a strong vivid research into what i am going to invest in. We just dont rise and make decisions without any proper research. Research is a vital tool in any crypto decision.
Activity: 238
Merit: 12
send & receive money instantly,with no hidden cost
June 20, 2019, 07:52:17 PM
How do we classify ourselves towards the word ready or how do we view it. Personally, I think being ready to invest is when one has successfully conducted a research on a project or coin and has drawn from the research a final decision to invest in or not. Readiness comes after a vivid research.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 372
June 20, 2019, 04:49:46 PM
Well, if so. And what if the opposite is true? How to evaluate altcoins? In my opinion, we have a situation when it is almost impossible to determine whether an instrument is overvalued or underestimated. It all depends on demand, the higher the purchasing power will be, the higher the altcoin value will be. Purchasing purchasing power directly depends on the HYIP and the news that surround the crypto market, that is, this indicator affects the price but does not reflect its real value.
Activity: 868
Merit: 250
Your Data Belongs To You
June 20, 2019, 04:30:05 PM
i ready to invest in some altcoins. only new altcoins. they are perspective and very cheap. much cheaper than initial price. btc and eth are expesive.
Activity: 1042
Merit: 328
SIGNATURE CREATION by uralcryptocoin
June 20, 2019, 04:12:07 PM
Now is good time to invest in altcoins I think. Many of them are near the bottom of their BTC price and begin to rise. Just choose right candidates)
Activity: 401
Merit: 10
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
June 20, 2019, 04:02:35 PM
I think this is the best time to invest when the price of most the altcoins has drop and yet to recover fully back. The opportunity of fall in price encourage investors to invest wisely so that when the price increases there is going to be a positive results. I am still using the bad market conditions to invest in crypto. The time to invest in crypto is now
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
June 20, 2019, 01:19:16 PM
I always invest when I have extra money now I don’t have it because I gave him some ethereum and I think that now I just need to wait for a good moment because Bitcoin is gaining momentum.
Activity: 910
Merit: 253
June 20, 2019, 01:17:48 PM
What kind of question is that? Are you asking about the market timing or whether investors are ready in general? Like if they are liquid?
Activity: 120
Merit: 1
June 20, 2019, 11:23:34 AM
when prices fall slightly it's better for short-term investments.
in every hour the market price is always changing and that is the moment to invest.
although a little but it will continue
Activity: 332
Merit: 11
June 20, 2019, 11:21:03 AM
I am ready to invest if there is enough capital. for now I still don't have capital. if I have capital, I'll plan to buy bitcoin, ethereum, bnb and xrp. I will hold the coin until 2021.
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
June 20, 2019, 11:12:00 AM
Seeing market slowly recover then it is a good sign that there could be next ATH. So, while crypto is cheap.now, Do you think that it is better to invest now? How ready are you to do it. Are you going to invest all at once or make a succeesion of investment over a period of time.

Please let me know your plans and strategy and how you think you can earn from the market.

for now it is the right time to invest in some coins that have the potential to grow ... and now Bitcoin is the right choice ... because there are so many sources that say that the price of bitcoin will reach $ 20,000 - $ 25,000 ... then I am also preparing that early on. although slowly and slightly ... because this is a long-term strategy that I am preparing for the future ...
Activity: 434
Merit: 19
June 20, 2019, 11:08:21 AM
Since I'm new to crypto space and I don't have large sum of amount to invest in crypto I picked out good altcoins from top 100 to invest in,it think its not too late to invest now because many altcoins aren't surging yet like bitcoin
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
June 20, 2019, 11:05:30 AM
I'll wait representing the cost to fall. Instantly ETH price 166$ and I am set to vest in it at the cost of 145$. I anticipate this desire be a great level representing a bankable assets. Instantly the marketplace sustains a little fall later a hard breakthrough. The graph is cyclic and presently the cost is awaited to rise to $ 300-400.
Activity: 1099
Merit: 116
June 20, 2019, 09:43:10 AM
As i am an investor, i have been investing since 2 years. Altcoins are now huge undervalued. Wise investors are now investing in few top altcoins as most of the top altcoins are low valued. So investment in altcoins is now wise decision but you have to think risk factor first.
copper member
Activity: 190
Merit: 1
June 19, 2019, 03:02:15 PM
It was a really great moment to invest into crypto currencies at 80 bucks for ETH, but it is still great right now. I have absolutely no doubts that this year is going to be awesome for crypto holders, so just enjoy the upcoming ride.
Activity: 9
June 19, 2019, 01:17:55 PM
Instantly is a extremely friendly age representing investment, on the other hand try not to create general fault, representing instance, to venture in a currency whose cost has already matured a plenty, various humans anticipate that they are recent and are seeking to adult the actual extension of this currency. Nevertheless, this most always guide to despondent effects.
Activity: 664
Merit: 253
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
June 18, 2019, 09:45:54 AM
I still see market developments until the end of this month, it looks like this is changing too fast I am not fully ready to invest again.
not the fear that I feel, but I'm just waiting for the right moment to re-invest
the emergence of this market development will probably occur in the early future or until the middle of next year. I waited for that moment, and I would not sell the assets that I had until that time came and gave me benefits.
I invested and collected a number of altcoins a few months ago, and maybe I'll add more with some additional capital.
Activity: 700
Merit: 101
June 18, 2019, 09:41:03 AM
I still see market developments until the end of this month, it looks like this is changing too fast I am not fully ready to invest again.
not the fear that I feel, but I'm just waiting for the right moment to re-invest
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
June 16, 2019, 10:10:17 AM
Not only I am ready, but I still invest and earn on this activity. I won't stop investing because it is a chance for me to get rich.
And what about you guys?
Activity: 42
June 16, 2019, 09:52:03 AM
Indeed, investing in crypto currencies now and generally buys at its low prices and sell them at high prices are good idea, and ofcourse for the benefits that will be obtained, but with all the risks that investors may get, we must have a confidence and patience in investing. And also we must have to deal with ourself choosing what project to make investment with is that this must contained a good effect for good and quality investment like the dencoin tokens.
Pages:
Jump to: