Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you ready to invest now? - page 29. (Read 80031 times)

Activity: 315
Merit: 2
April 18, 2019, 07:44:02 PM
I only have very few altcoins I am holding now and i f I will be buying any more, I must have at least studied it first, to know that it has a well engaged community, a working product as well as a good and trustworthy team.
So it is not just about being ready to invest,because you can invest at any time, but it is about doing it right which might come even when you did not plan for.
Activity: 518
Merit: 1
April 18, 2019, 07:33:35 PM
I am not ready to invest now. I do not want to go through KYC on the stock exchanges and participate in their fake IEO. I want to buy promising coins, but they are not there now. All that is, has long been won back material. That's when independent projects really worthwhile projects begin to appear, then I will be ready to invest.
Nobody forces you to pass kyc on exchanges , almost all exchanges work without kyc , and who forces you to participate in ieo ? it's my business everyone be there or not.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
April 18, 2019, 06:59:03 PM
The market is recovering slowly but it is too early for ATH discussions. First BTC should break the $6.2 k level. This will be a long run and recovery is going to be step by step. As for investing the fundamentals are strong.
OTC
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
April 18, 2019, 06:10:07 PM
I'm ever ready to invest now especially this period where prices are relatively lower in the crypto market. Its better to hold and keep some coins in their lower state then later rise rise for profits in the future.
Activity: 868
Merit: 116
April 18, 2019, 05:13:16 PM
I am always ready for investment because I am born ready, I know someday we will see a bull run that will pay more than I have invested.
Activity: 434
April 18, 2019, 05:09:13 PM
I am not ready to invest now. I do not want to go through KYC on the stock exchanges and participate in their fake IEO. I want to buy promising coins, but they are not there now. All that is, has long been won back material. That's when independent projects really worthwhile projects begin to appear, then I will be ready to invest.
Activity: 515
Merit: 12
April 18, 2019, 03:38:38 PM
I am absolutely ready to invest in bitcoin but my only problem is the fiat, but at some point i hope i will have a necessary money to make a serious investment in bitcoins.
Activity: 896
Merit: 102
April 18, 2019, 02:49:02 PM
I am ready, I am not waiting for the best opportunity because I know that if I try to wait for the best time when to invest, I will never invest.
Maybe, you should think about it. Waiting all the time is not the best strategy.
Activity: 105
Merit: 9
April 18, 2019, 02:40:16 PM
Different people will invest in different cryptocurrency.

Before thinking of investing any cryptocurrency, it is important to understand their features and potential in the long turn.
Activity: 406
April 18, 2019, 02:34:53 PM
I have plan not to put all my investment in one place,it will be better for me to split it into different  project and I think the best time to invest is now.The market is more favorable to investors.
Activity: 101
April 18, 2019, 02:03:47 PM
With the cryptocurrency markets showing signs of growth for the first time in many months, now is a good time to pick up some new coins/tokens or add to what you already have. But, with over 1200 available, which ones should you hold 2019?
Activity: 658
Merit: 11
April 18, 2019, 01:57:59 PM
Many are talking about a good time now. That was a year ago, but what happened next. As long as BTC does not have a clear uptrend, it is very risky to buy altcoins. I think after 6K price BTC we will have good moments for investment.
Activity: 280
Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain
April 18, 2019, 01:48:55 PM
Yes, now is the time to invest, it looks like the market starts to grow, investment can be done in several stages or at the same time, there is no problem if you are ready.
Yes market conditions is looking pretty nice and I'm fully ready to take entry in the market and accumulate some altcoins and bitcoins. Hopefully I will get good profits in near future.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 101
April 18, 2019, 01:29:57 PM
Yes, I believe I am much ready. In fact, I believe I am more than ready! The reason is that I have faced enough sufferings to know which one to trust now and which one not to. And to me, LuxuryLedger is arguably one of the picks that one can truly be dependent upon.

A blockchain backed global commerce with supply chain management, digital asset registry and decentralized marketing aligning brands and consumers! Easily the best upcoming ICO in my view. And any doubt can be asked after checking the team! Which is unbelievable amazing.

The market looks good and promising now, prices are still cheap and the market trend continues to increase as seen from the large volume of transactions, I am sure that buying now can make our money increase at least 5x to December.
Activity: 280
April 18, 2019, 01:19:29 PM
Seeing market slowly recover then it is a good sign that there could be next ATH. So, while crypto is cheap.now, Do you think that it is better to invest now? How ready are you to do it. Are you going to invest all at once or make a succeesion of investment over a period of time.

Please let me know your plans and strategy and how you think you can earn from the market.

Crypto is not cheap anytime in my opinion. Any decision to invest in crypto is a risk and should be a well calculated one. Most coins are so disappointing investors now, so everyone need to thread carefully.
Activity: 623
Merit: 11
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
April 18, 2019, 01:05:41 PM
I have long been ready to invest. I know that the crypto market is about to start growing strongly again, so I am actively exploring new projects and am ready to invest if I find something promising.
I thought to try my hand at IEO, but I have no confidence in exchange tokens, they are already very strong and now it’s risky to buy them.
Activity: 994
Merit: 100
SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!
April 18, 2019, 01:05:10 PM
I think investment is now the right time because the price of coins is still relatively cheap, My advice to buy coins which is definitely a profit, for example bitcoin and ethereum although to get profit in a long time
Activity: 406
April 18, 2019, 01:01:40 PM
It seems to me that now is the right time to invest.  Because the market has just woken up and is trying to cheer up for growth.
Activity: 994
April 18, 2019, 12:57:33 PM
Seeing market slowly recover then it is a good sign that there could be next ATH. So, while crypto is cheap.now, Do you think that it is better to invest now? How ready are you to do it. Are you going to invest all at once or make a succeesion of investment over a period of time.

Please let me know your plans and strategy and how you think you can earn from the market.

Yes market looks good than last couple of months. Bitcoin reached 5k and altcoin also recover very well. I think investors are back and show their interest about crypto again. In my opinion yes this is the great time to bye some altcoin. Hope next couple of months market will more stabilize and recover very well. Good luck Wink
Activity: 420
April 18, 2019, 12:51:56 PM
Now is a good time to invest.
The market value is recovering, atleast no matter how you invest within a week now, you are sure to have a profit with the little grow we can observe.I will only advice we are not too greedy about it now so as not to be disappointed. Let's not be afraid of taking the risk.
I agree that it is possible to invest now , the market is showing itself very well now and it seems to me that the growth can continue further , since there are signs of bulls
Pages:
Jump to: