Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you ready to invest now? - page 25. (Read 80031 times)

Activity: 994
Merit: 262
April 21, 2019, 07:59:29 AM
can anyone explain me what is going on with market? why altcoins dumping?
Activity: 938
Merit: 250
The First Idle Defense Blockchain Game
April 21, 2019, 07:53:12 AM
I believe and always ready for invest my money on cryptocurrency because cryptocurrency is very important in the future. So dont be afraid for invest your money on cryptocurrency. And i suggest you to invest right now.
I was actually worried about the development of cryptocurrency in the future. for blockchain technology it might become increasingly popular for applications in several large industrial projects. but what is the use of crypto so far for? only as an investment asset that can be traded, the use value of crypto assets is not yet clear.
Activity: 420
Merit: 0
April 21, 2019, 07:49:56 AM
I believe it is the real time for investment because market and all coins are low so i am going to invest now.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 268
April 21, 2019, 07:48:17 AM
We recommend that you have to be ready to invest in one of the coins that you trust now, or maybe from the previous weeks it will be better because at that time the price is still below now, but even now it hasn't been missed, so it would be very profitable if we buy wrong one choice coin
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
April 21, 2019, 07:46:04 AM
I believe and always ready for invest my money on cryptocurrency because cryptocurrency is very important in the future. So dont be afraid for invest your money on cryptocurrency. And i suggest you to invest right now.
Activity: 574
Merit: 105
Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game
April 21, 2019, 07:41:47 AM
I consider that the bear market and every big dip happen that is a golden opportunity for me. This means that I use the opportunity to make a purchase and start holding. I think now is the right time for me to make a purchase.
This may be an opportunity for everyone but should also choose the best projects to invest because this market has many risks that you need to consider at this time. Everything may not happen according to your wishes and this will definitely affect your psychology if you choose a less developed project. I personally choose to invest when the market enters a downward trend but only holds in the short term because I think this market will continue to reduce prices in the near future.

Not all crypto projects are good and are able to survive the innovations they carry, that's right! Before investing, we are required to make observations about coin or crypto platforms that we will enter as you said earlier. But if dealing with long bear and dip, I think now is the biggest discount that can't be repeated. And I am sure that this year Crypto will experience recovery. we've been too long with a bear here.
Activity: 714
Merit: 14
April 21, 2019, 12:15:06 AM
The market has shown green yet it is not confirmed a bull market. This means that there is still chance to grab the opportunities of the bear market thus to buy more at low prices and wait patiently for the bull market. Large cap coins are always good choice of investment.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 263
April 21, 2019, 12:05:45 AM
People noticed market recover and those who are not ready are excited to invest now their money because they thinking about the profit they get incase they invest their money to cryptocurrency. But maybe not all of they are ready because they still wait for the crypto rise more to make sure their money is fully safe which is not good because if they wait more months they lose more profit.
Activity: 546
Merit: 10
April 21, 2019, 12:01:22 AM
Yes this is right that i am ready to invest now because i know that this is the right time to invest and get the profit at that time when the market is up and we will get the double profit from the money which i invest.
Activity: 348
April 20, 2019, 11:43:33 PM
I prefert to invest during the bear market because the prices of the coins and tokens are lower than today. You only need to find the coins that have the big possibility of going up when the bullish market returns. Bitcoin and bnb are presently up with the latter broke another all- time high and skyrocketing to 300% this year. So I dont think it is good to invest this time when the prices of my favorite coins are already going up, i only end up in fomo if i buy them now.
In my opinion, if it is profitable at this time, it is best to sell as soon as possible because this market will soon return to the downward trend soonest. Things often happen very quickly and you will not be able to predict the upcoming market situation so consider when choosing. Personally, I will never predict the market to increase because until now everything is not clear and it will probably take up to 4 years for everything to grow again.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
April 20, 2019, 11:23:47 PM
My current capital is currently being used for trading purposes so that there is no capability to buy coins to hold. However, if I see any possible coins I would love to buy it if I believe more about trading. If you have a good idea of ​​trading tragedy, then I think alt coins are not good enough to do more.
Activity: 962
Merit: 269
CryptoDirectories.com
April 20, 2019, 09:23:25 PM
Seeing market slowly recover then it is a good sign that there could be next ATH. So, while crypto is cheap.now, Do you think that it is better to invest now? How ready are you to do it. Are you going to invest all at once or make a succeesion of investment over a period of time.

Please let me know your plans and strategy and how you think you can earn from the market.
while altcoin is cheap right when the bitcoin price rise some of it might also rise
but only invest a percentage because the risk is higher compare of just holding bitcoin
Activity: 658
Merit: 102
April 20, 2019, 09:20:02 PM
I prefert to invest during the bear market because the prices of the coins and tokens are lower than today. You only need to find the coins that have the big possibility of going up when the bullish market returns. Bitcoin and bnb are presently up with the latter broke another all- time high and skyrocketing to 300% this year. So I dont think it is good to invest this time when the prices of my favorite coins are already going up, i only end up in fomo if i buy them now.
Activity: 894
Merit: 501
April 20, 2019, 09:10:38 PM
The prices are still low enough to buy some coins. For me, i already made my investment long time ago and my plan is keep waiting until i see higher prices. Sometimes i also try my chance on trading.
Activity: 252
April 20, 2019, 09:04:03 PM
I am ready to buy eth, look at the price it just around 130$ and the all time high was 1200$, very large gap on the price so buying at this moment will secure your future. You cant loss everything, just sacrifice your time waiting for that moment.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
April 20, 2019, 09:00:37 PM
The current situation of the market is not stable yet. Investing is not good for now in my opinion.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 250
http://unidapp.app
April 20, 2019, 08:57:15 PM
I consider that the bear market and every big dip happen that is a golden opportunity for me. This means that I use the opportunity to make a purchase and start holding. I think now is the right time for me to make a purchase.
This may be an opportunity for everyone but should also choose the best projects to invest because this market has many risks that you need to consider at this time. Everything may not happen according to your wishes and this will definitely affect your psychology if you choose a less developed project. I personally choose to invest when the market enters a downward trend but only holds in the short term because I think this market will continue to reduce prices in the near future.
Activity: 574
Merit: 105
Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game
April 20, 2019, 08:47:29 PM
Activity: 138
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
April 20, 2019, 07:58:42 PM
Seeing market slowly recover then it is a good sign that there could be next ATH. So, while crypto is cheap.now, Do you think that it is better to invest now? How ready are you to do it. Are you going to invest all at once or make a succeesion of investment over a period of time.

Please let me know your plans and strategy and how you think you can earn from the market.

allright leaving the party. ^^
only HouseWifes, Janitors and
the random boring persons
jumping on the train in these
"end stage" ... ;-)
Activity: 255
Merit: 12
April 20, 2019, 07:09:06 PM

My plan currently is to study and understand certain aspect of the crypto market trends for some specific altcoins to minimize my investment risks. My strategy for 2019 in order to earn good amount of profit is to invest in short terms or trade daily in Ethereum throughout the year.  Crypto investment doesn't matter whether the market value is high or low. Its all about your plans and strategies in addition to your knowledge and understanding of the entire crypto market.
Pages:
Jump to: