Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you ready to invest now? - page 24. (Read 80031 times)

Activity: 1876
Merit: 259
April 22, 2019, 04:50:29 AM
before all prices are high I will never miss the opportunity that exists today, to invest in crypto.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
April 22, 2019, 04:33:55 AM
I already have no doubts about this, so I think that all this will be a really very cool act. I urge everyone to start investing, because the time is really very good. But I could be wrong.
Part of the funds of course you need to keep already in coins , without it in any way , but to invest all the money it is better to wait , there is a chance that we will fall well yet
Activity: 728
April 21, 2019, 04:14:44 PM
I think now is a good time to invest in cryptocurrency. The cryptocurrency market is on the verge of takeoff. The price of coins is low, so it is profitable to buy crypto today.
Activity: 1071
Merit: 253
April 21, 2019, 04:04:01 PM
We recommend that you have to be ready to invest in one of the coins that you trust now, or maybe from the previous weeks it will be better because at that time the price is still below now, but even now it hasn't been missed, so it would be very profitable if we buy wrong one choice coin

Yes I also believe the green signal for crypto market started slowly so plan your investment on potential crypto coin which will give you the profit and growth in upcoming months. Bull run will happen or not but investment should be made on crypto market as it will be going to grow very soon.
Green is not yet here I think it will take time for the market to become fully green but there are possibilities, so we can gain profit investing now will be great idea because price is not very high but with the passage of time we can notice the price increasing more and more, I am expecting bull run I 2020.
Activity: 486
Merit: 100
April 21, 2019, 11:39:11 AM
I would also advise you to wait a bit with investments.  No need to hurry.  As for me in a month the price will fall again.  But before that, you can also make money on short-term investments.
Activity: 994
Merit: 262
April 21, 2019, 11:35:45 AM
Yes,i think this is the best time to invest now because the market was getting up just like bitcoin its market price was quickly getting up,and this could be affect to the others coin,so for me i will grab this opportunity.

yup bitcoin quickly up, but will not rise so long, I think soon will be dump to 3500-4200 usd. Need wait for best time.
Activity: 357
April 21, 2019, 10:15:45 AM
Yes,i think this is the best time to invest now because the market was getting up just like bitcoin its market price was quickly getting up,and this could be affect to the others coin,so for me i will grab this opportunity.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 500
April 21, 2019, 10:05:00 AM
Seeing market slowly recover then it is a good sign that there could be next ATH. So, while crypto is cheap.now, Do you think that it is better to invest now? How ready are you to do it. Are you going to invest all at once or make a succeesion of investment over a period of time.

Please let me know your plans and strategy and how you think you can earn from the market.

Today has a little saddened me. But I like the overall picture. Many coins came to life and began to grow. It is difficult to call this the bull market, but this is better than the past six months. I think it's time to make money on alternative currencies and be ready for a strong increase in the price of Bitcoin at the end of the summer.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 12
April 21, 2019, 09:45:31 AM
Yes this is right that i am ready to invest now because i know that this is the right time to invest and get the profit at that time when the market is up and we will get the double profit from the money which i invest.

Now is the right time to invest, I am sure that the market will recover soon and this can be seen from the very large daily transaction volume, investing is certainly the right decision.
Activity: 602
April 21, 2019, 09:39:24 AM
I already have no doubts about this, so I think that all this will be a really very cool act. I urge everyone to start investing, because the time is really very good. But I could be wrong.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 566
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
April 21, 2019, 09:37:22 AM
We recommend that you have to be ready to invest in one of the coins that you trust now, or maybe from the previous weeks it will be better because at that time the price is still below now, but even now it hasn't been missed, so it would be very profitable if we buy wrong one choice coin

Yes I also believe the green signal for crypto market started slowly so plan your investment on potential crypto coin which will give you the profit and growth in upcoming months. Bull run will happen or not but investment should be made on crypto market as it will be going to grow very soon.
10c
Activity: 658
BuyAnyLight - Blockchain LED Marketplace
April 21, 2019, 09:19:00 AM
to grow in price eth need something new, product or etc. because he already have opponent its BNB.
BNB has shown good results lately, but I still think that the ETH team is much stronger, but they need time to show themselves
Activity: 494
April 21, 2019, 09:16:06 AM
it can be said that it's pretty good to invest especially if the price of bitcoin increases further so if you buy altcoins that is longterm I'm sure you will be profitable in investing altcoins today but before you invest in altcoins will make sure you first have a good longterm and you have the potential to buy altcoins so that you will be profitable for the chance that the bitcoin has fallen if bitcoin sales continue to affect the prices of altcoins in case the price drops bitcoin but you should not appreciate if you know your purchase altcoins is longterm token especially with altcoins holders do not be afraid or panic so your mind does not change your sales altcoins will help you if not only look at your profolio again so you will not be stress conscious.
Activity: 2828
Merit: 357
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
April 21, 2019, 09:01:19 AM
Yes, now is the time to invest, it looks like the market starts to grow, investment can be done in several stages or at the same time, there is no problem if you are ready.

I agree with you that now is a good time to invest and I choose bitcoin as the currency I want to invest in, although there are many risks ahead but I have seen many advantages in the future  Grin
If you believe that way you can start investing choosing those coins that you think will grow after this reversal took place, many traders believes that this year will bring some good sign of expected bull next year, halving will be an anticipation for most crypto inside the market, buying and holding will be the best option, invest for your future and see the outcome after.
Activity: 994
Merit: 262
April 21, 2019, 08:57:08 AM
to grow in price eth need something new, product or etc. because he already have opponent its BNB.
Activity: 438
Merit: 256
Redot.com - Trade Like a Pro, Earn 70% of Referral
April 21, 2019, 08:46:10 AM
Yes i think Crypto will grow in this year. And i will invest my money on Ethereum and be patience until the end of 2019. I think ethereum is very good coin for us to invest in. So dont waste your time and take your success.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 514
April 21, 2019, 08:15:27 AM
Not all crypto projects are good and are able to survive the innovations they carry, that's right! Before investing, we are required to make observations about coin or crypto platforms that we will enter as you said earlier. But if dealing with long bear and dip, I think now is the biggest discount that can't be repeated. And I am sure that this year Crypto will experience recovery. we've been too long with a bear here.

Unlike 2017, not all coins will enjoy the price rally of bitcoin and not all of them will survive since their price come to point where in there's no coming back, A great example a coin that is price $1 during the bull of 2017 but today it was only 0.001% from all time high its the point of no return it will never recover when majority bought the coin for less that 1 satoshis
Activity: 294
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
April 21, 2019, 08:09:01 AM
Yes, now is the time to invest, it looks like the market starts to grow, investment can be done in several stages or at the same time, there is no problem if you are ready.

I agree with you that now is a good time to invest and I choose bitcoin as the currency I want to invest in, although there are many risks ahead but I have seen many advantages in the future  Grin
Activity: 467
DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi
April 21, 2019, 08:03:13 AM
The market has shown green yet it is not confirmed a bull market. This means that there is still chance to grab the opportunities of the bear market thus to buy more at low prices and wait patiently for the bull market. Large cap coins are always good choice of investment.
Need to consider carefully because everything is not as easy as you say. Before investing, we must have good selection and always learn more outside knowledge to have the opportunity to earn profits in this market. Looking at today's market, you may see a panic selling wave going on and causing many people to have a big loss in this market because the value of so many altcoin is on the decline. In my opinion this is a very bad time for the market and it is certain that the downtrend will continue until the end of this year
Activity: 308
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
April 21, 2019, 08:00:24 AM
Seeing market slowly recover then it is a good sign that there could be next ATH. So, while crypto is cheap.now, Do you think that it is better to invest now? How ready are you to do it. Are you going to invest all at once or make a succeesion of investment over a period of time.

Please let me know your plans and strategy and how you think you can earn from the market.

Right now is not the time to invest, because I have seen this situation before and I have followed it, but now I have regretted it, very stupid. Please calculate more difficult problems, instead of asking a loser is me  Sad
Pages:
Jump to: