Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you ready to invest now? - page 30. (Read 80031 times)

Activity: 179
Merit: 10
April 18, 2019, 12:28:32 PM
In my opinion, now is the time to invest in cryptocurrency. The bullish trend is not far off, and 2018 was too bearish, this year everything will change.
hopefully like that, but I myself don't expect much of the most important market to move up and be better than today. it has benefited me. but for some people whose capital is kept in decline, they are definitely waiting for a big increase to occur.
Activity: 826
Merit: 265
April 18, 2019, 12:25:09 PM
Seeing market slowly recover then it is a good sign that there could be next ATH. So, while crypto is cheap.now, Do you think that it is better to invest now? How ready are you to do it. Are you going to invest all at once or make a succeesion of investment over a period of time.

Please let me know your plans and strategy and how you think you can earn from the market.
The moment you posted this cryptocurrencies starting to grow the prices an$i think we need to purchase this early before being late,the value of bitcoin strongly sitting at $5k so we are only looking for $6k breaking to finally says that we are in bullrun already
Activity: 532
Merit: 102
April 18, 2019, 12:22:08 PM
In my opinion, now is the time to invest in cryptocurrency. The bullish trend is not far off, and 2018 was too bearish, this year everything will change.
Activity: 490
April 18, 2019, 12:16:58 PM
with the current market, it is advisable to look for good currencies to invest when its price is still low. hold it and wait for the time of the price increase. To be safe, you can invest a part first
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1
Base.protocol
April 18, 2019, 12:07:40 PM
With the recovery in the market this should be  about the best time to invest. Although, a little late from lows. One should have to make proper research before investing . setting different buying levels can also help.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 255
April 18, 2019, 12:07:30 PM
Now is a good time to invest.
The market value is recovering, atleast no matter how you invest within a week now, you are sure to have a profit with the little grow we can observe.I will only advice we are not too greedy about it now so as not to be disappointed. Let's not be afraid of taking the risk.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
April 18, 2019, 11:57:27 AM
Seeing market slowly recover then it is a good sign that there could be next ATH. So, while crypto is cheap.now, Do you think that it is better to invest now? How ready are you to do it. Are you going to invest all at once or make a succeesion of investment over a period of time.

Please let me know your plans and strategy and how you think you can earn from the market.
This is a good time to invest. BTC's price has not decreased after a series of negative news about the price reduction of crypto market.
If you have a lot of money, invest heavily in BTC. forthcoming, there will be many predictions from economic experts said the BTC price will rise $ 6500 and purchasing power will begin to increase further.
Activity: 206
Merit: 2
April 18, 2019, 11:51:42 AM
Yes, I believe I am much ready. In fact, I believe I am more than ready! The reason is that I have faced enough sufferings to know which one to trust now and which one not to. And to me, LuxuryLedger is arguably one of the picks that one can truly be dependent upon.

A blockchain backed global commerce with supply chain management, digital asset registry and decentralized marketing aligning brands and consumers! Easily the best upcoming ICO in my view. And any doubt can be asked after checking the team! Which is unbelievable amazing.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
April 18, 2019, 11:40:03 AM

My strategy is quite simple. I will use 70% of my assets to invest in ETH. It is definitely a safe investment and will bring the most profit in my 2019. Its price will soon rise to $ 200 at the end of Q3.

Wow. It seems you're quite too sure about that dude. Good for you and goodluck. Actually any coin in the top 10 would be a good investment, long term that is. It just depends on what plan you have or how long you intend to hold these coins.
Activity: 464
April 18, 2019, 11:26:35 AM

My strategy is quite simple. I will use 70% of my assets to invest in ETH. It is definitely a safe investment and will bring the most profit in my 2019. Its price will soon rise to $ 200 at the end of Q3.
Activity: 476
Merit: 12
April 18, 2019, 11:16:21 AM
I think everyday is a good day to invest in crypto because crypto become more popular as the day had pass. Also now we can see that market started to recover and increase.

Yes everyday is welcome for investment but choose wisely which altcoin wilk you invest dont put all your fund in one altcoin just split itinto three or four. I'm also put some fund in bitxoin when it down to $4k my target goal is $10k to $20k.
Activity: 924
Merit: 220
April 18, 2019, 11:10:00 AM
Yes i am ready to invest now because this time the market is down and the rates of all the coins are very low and this time if you invest in this market then you earn very good profit after some time when the market is up in this work.
Then good. let us make bitcoin a phenomenal digital currency by creating hype into the market. Once bitcoin reaches 6K usd then for sure we can easily get more investors after seeing the market has slowly recovered. This is one way that possibly will lead to bitcoin ATH or bull run. I hope so that it will going to happen again so.that I could anticipate the bull run and at the same time earning profit from investing to it.
Activity: 909
Merit: 17
www.cd3d.app
April 18, 2019, 11:09:06 AM
I think everyday is a good day to invest in crypto because crypto become more popular as the day had pass. Also now we can see that market started to recover and increase.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
April 18, 2019, 10:57:18 AM
Yes i am ready to invest now because this time the market is down and the rates of all the coins are very low and this time if you invest in this market then you earn very good profit after some time when the market is up in this work.
Now the market is really very good to invest in, moreover, every day more bulls come to the market, which in due course will raise the market
Activity: 1260
Merit: 100
April 18, 2019, 10:09:13 AM

The market of cryptocurrency is keep recovering which is a good sign for us.
Maybe there will be no bull run, just keep moving up is a start for buying a potential coin to hold.
I think im not gonna invest all at once, but buying several coins and tokens in the market from time to time.
Activity: 546
April 18, 2019, 06:28:42 AM
Activity: 644
Merit: 127
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
April 18, 2019, 05:21:16 AM

For me, while the market is not ready, that will be the best time to invest. Because I think, we should be the one to make the market ready, we are buying at all time lows, and then once the market is ripe, sell ahead our crypto. That is the factor when we should invest in the market.
Activity: 426
April 18, 2019, 04:50:58 AM
I am sure that cryptocurrency in the future will only develop and grow.  Therefore, I continue to buy and hold altcoins.  As for me it can bring a lot of money.
Activity: 1360
Merit: 506
April 18, 2019, 04:39:08 AM

Everyone who stayed here until now, has same opinion and plan about buying cheap and selling high. Only people who not share the same opinion left the game. They will come back again in ATH price.
Activity: 434
Merit: 2
Coinsbit.io
April 18, 2019, 04:33:53 AM
I did not stop investing, even when it seemed that the market was going down, and cryptocurrencies would soon lose their value. Everyone who believes in cryptocurrency and blockchain technology continues to increase the volume of coins in their wallets and I do the same.
I also do not stop my investments. Every month I buy coins from the top 10 for 10% of my monthly income. I do not look at the prices or the news. Coins from the top 10 is a very reliable investment and I believe that they will bring me a huge profit!
Pages:
Jump to: