Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you ready to invest now? - page 33. (Read 80031 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 102
April 16, 2019, 11:35:49 AM
Investing in the right coin is welcome in all market conditions. And in a favorable period of the market, the chances of success increase significantly. In any case, investment requires careful study and analysis.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 100
April 16, 2019, 09:31:27 AM
Market is gradually going into stable position and investors are also now again start investing, so i will suggest must invest your spare  fiat money now as at the moment all the coins are at lowest value.
Activity: 686
April 16, 2019, 09:26:48 AM
This is the best time to go back to your drawing board and study the growth pattern of some important coin/projects. This is the right time to pick those coins and place them in your portfolio (investing) at a cheap price and watch how it rises, how it makes you smile to the bank.

Not everyone can wait and sit and see the price increase slowly because everyone has different thoughts. I prefer to buy as much as possible and not see it for the next 10 years. that's part of my strategy.
Activity: 552
Merit: 1
April 16, 2019, 09:13:30 AM
This is the best time to go back to your drawing board and study the growth pattern of some important coin/projects. This is the right time to pick those coins and place them in your portfolio (investing) at a cheap price and watch how it rises, how it makes you smile to the bank.
Activity: 448
April 16, 2019, 09:02:03 AM
Yes its the right time to invest based on the current situation of the market buy now to sell in a more better market price every good investor should have this time and good opportunity to do the right time you just cant tell which will be of good fortune invest now
Merit: 11
April 15, 2019, 07:07:24 PM
when market still has a low price it is very suitable to invest and I've invested in several altcoins, now just waiting for market growth and selling when I get a lot of profit
Investing starts from yesterday when prices on the market were still low and it was a very good time, but now you can still invest and you can still make a profit even though it is not as big as those who started investing yesterday.
the market is improving This is a good sign and of course the market can still increase more, waiting so that you continue to wait for the increase don't get bored waiting so you can profit big.
Activity: 223
Merit: 13
April 15, 2019, 07:02:24 PM
when market still has a low price it is very suitable to invest and I've invested in several altcoins, now just waiting for market growth and selling when I get a lot of profit

when prices are coming back down very low it is indeed a good time to invest because we will be able to get coins at cheap prices, but some people think that when the coin price starts to grow it is the right time to start investing. I myself have invested in a very deep correction coin price and are still waiting for growth and maybe the coins I hold for long-term investment.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 101
April 15, 2019, 06:54:17 PM
Activity: 483
Merit: 10
terra-credit.com
April 15, 2019, 06:51:41 PM
After the market began to grow rapidly, many investors believe that you need to wait for the price to adjust and only then continue to invest.
When incoming investors with their money, then what happens is increased, and if until now you were only waiting for then you get is late to the party. now choose your assets, buy and see the growth of its market if you do not want to be left behind the festivities to come.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 275
April 15, 2019, 06:50:53 PM
In the crypto ecosystem, investing is not about how ready you are but its about how much knowledge you have and understand about the crypto space and the crypto market. Once you understand how the crypto market operates, you can invest at any time you want and still make some amount of profit.
April 15, 2019, 06:47:52 PM
Part of the price of Altcoin is slowly starting to rise little by little but still weak enough to go down. I am sure this is a sign that the market is recovering even though it will take a long time because everything needs a process. We must be ready to improve our work and not despair because there are still many opportunities if we try it.
Activity: 223
Merit: 13
April 15, 2019, 06:45:53 PM
recovery reached its highest, of course there is still hope for bitcoin prices but I don't think that will happen in the near future or this year

the increase in bitcoin prices reaching its highest price in order to make history again seems like it will only happen in the next 1-2 years

because many experts predict that bitcoin prices will be able to return to the ATH point even higher will occur in 2021
April 15, 2019, 06:40:53 PM
I think that holding on to altcoins and refusing to sell for cheap can be called an investment, in this difficult time of a bear market.
Investing now is certainly good , we have found most likely the bottom in the cryptocurrency , and it seems to me that we will not find a new bottom
copper member
Activity: 96
Merit: 0
April 15, 2019, 06:32:20 PM
Since the market has began showing some good signs of recovery. I think I'm quite ready to invest at least 50% of my assets. Hopefully if there is gonna be bull run this year, I guess i would have probably make some huge amount of profit by the end of the the year.
Activity: 504
April 15, 2019, 06:24:36 PM
The altcoin or bitcoin market has increased for quite a long time, which is around 2 months. Now I see the market is not moving or walking in place. I choose to wait. I am sure the market will go down again. So I will wait for now.
Merit: 105
April 15, 2019, 06:03:40 PM
After the market began to grow rapidly, many investors believe that you need to wait for the price to adjust and only then continue to invest.
Activity: 364
April 15, 2019, 04:43:15 PM
I hope that now is a good time to invest. I want to believe that the cryptocurrency market is at the lowest point. I am waiting for the general growth of the cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 509
April 15, 2019, 03:45:40 PM
Yes, I am ready for investment today. It seems to me that this is a good time to start investing. But we must very carefully select a project for investment.
I prefer to wait for a good time in order to catch the timing perfectly but everyone has a different taste. Investing in shitcoin or low market cap coins doesn't matter anymore back to 2017 but things turn and life goes on.
Activity: 236
April 15, 2019, 03:43:27 PM
Yes, I am ready for investment today. It seems to me that this is a good time to start investing. But we must very carefully select a project for investment.
Activity: 262
April 15, 2019, 03:27:56 PM
80% I am ready to invest because while the price is cheap and my prediction is near this month the price of bitcoin is starting to pump again, and the market will return to the way it was
Pages:
Jump to: