Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you ready to invest now? - page 34. (Read 80031 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 101
April 15, 2019, 03:22:16 PM
I think that holding on to altcoins and refusing to sell for cheap can be called an investment, in this difficult time of a bear market.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 105
April 15, 2019, 03:05:08 PM
It is not advisable to invest in a new ICO, because if you are not careful and don't do the research correctly, you will experience a big loss. now it's better to invest in altcoins that are already on the market and look good. You can just do a little research and if you don't want to worry, you can rely on here: https://coinmarketcap.com by paying attention to its movements
Activity: 712
Merit: 15
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
April 15, 2019, 01:51:08 PM
You are right that the market is slowly recovering because it increased a little bit over the past weeks, but I don't think this is a bullish increase, it is more of a pump. I am not ready to invest now, because the market just saw an increase in its prices and altcoins are already expensive than they were, so I will have to wait till the market dumps back and hits its bottom. By then I will be fully ready to invest because I will have more altcoins for the same amount as buying them now.
Activity: 644
April 15, 2019, 01:42:56 PM
Seeing market slowly recover then it is a good sign that there could be next ATH. So, while crypto is cheap.now, Do you think that it is better to invest now? How ready are you to do it. Are you going to invest all at once or make a succeesion of investment over a period of time.

Please let me know your plans and strategy and how you think you can earn from the market.
First, I'm always ready to invest anytime. for this year's strategy, I prefer short term. every token that I buy has already made a profit, I will definitely sell it. I don't want to hold it too long, because there is no certainty that the market starts bullrun. this year I focused on returning what had been lost last year. Last year there were too many losses, because I was too confident to hold long term. it turns out I'm wrong and right now I'm trying to recover it
copper member
Activity: 448
Merit: 14
April 15, 2019, 01:24:34 PM
It is probably too early to invest large sums of money in the market. And of course you can invest small amounts and buy highly liquid crypto assets. But at the same time, I still see no reason to participate in ICO.
Activity: 623
Merit: 11
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
April 15, 2019, 01:22:34 PM
Seeing market slowly recover then it is a good sign that there could be next ATH. So, while crypto is cheap.now, Do you think that it is better to invest now? How ready are you to do it. Are you going to invest all at once or make a succeesion of investment over a period of time.

Please let me know your plans and strategy and how you think you can earn from the market.

I started investing a long time ago. I believed that Bitcoin will not fall in price below 3000 and bought some of these coins for 3200 and I already made a decent profit.
I also bought Ethereum for 90-110 dollars. Now I am very pleased with my investments, but I continue to wait for further growth and do not rush to sell my coins. I’m sure this is just the beginning.
Activity: 714
April 15, 2019, 01:10:35 PM

It is high time to start investing, the crypto market shows all signs of recovery and Bitcoin has already broken several resistance levels. What else do you need to understand that there will be a growth soon?
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
April 15, 2019, 11:25:45 AM
I am a 100% ready to invest now! But I am not mean the investing of all my funds. Actually, I invested only that funds which I receive from free from crypto projects for the sharing, translation, etc. A part of that sume I invested to the new projects which still not listed on any exchange but currently has a good results of IEO or ICO. Real team and real using of their idea in real life.
if we get money from bounty campaign and used it in investment it will be good way for us.so someday if will not depend on bounty campaign for earning money.we have capital to start investing and trading.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
April 15, 2019, 11:17:47 AM
Yes, I'm ready to invest right now because this is my chance to invest why? simply because the price was very down and it is very easy to insert money so that this is the right now to be ready to invest money in crypto. You will invest and that means you will gamble your money so that you may be able to gain profit someday if the price goes up. When the bull market comes that is the chance where you can crypto exchange those coins so that you can earn a profit that you've wait for long.
Yes investing a money in cryptocurrency right now is one of the best decision that you will made because if you do that you are thinking about your future because in the near future bitcoin will surely goes high again and when that time comes you will have your own money.
Thinking about the future is the best way to make more dreams especially for those students who are trying to access here and invest here in crypto for their future.
Activity: 333
Merit: 1
Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain
April 15, 2019, 11:14:54 AM
For me It's exact time to take entry and accumulate cryptocurrency as much as I can. Cause some strong coins price is dump a lot and it’s opportunity to grab them.
Activity: 154
April 15, 2019, 11:10:28 AM
Yes, I'm ready to invest right now because this is my chance to invest why? simply because the price was very down and it is very easy to insert money so that this is the right now to be ready to invest money in crypto. You will invest and that means you will gamble your money so that you may be able to gain profit someday if the price goes up. When the bull market comes that is the chance where you can crypto exchange those coins so that you can earn a profit that you've wait for long.
Activity: 1792
Merit: 264
April 15, 2019, 11:06:14 AM
For future changes, of course, we must have the courage to invest, I am sure that crypto is a good investment and it is profitable so we have to invest now.
Don't be too innocent to see crypto, this market is very dangerous for people who are new to crypto. learn the market first to understand all the risks from crypto that we will receive. if you only believe in the future it will make you more risky in choosing assets.

If a newbie is here, on this Forum, it means that he is thinking about cryptocurrencies and wants to check everything before making his first investment. It is better to support these guys by all means.

yes, we must be able to support beginners to start investing in cryptocurrency, because in this way it can indirectly drive its growth to popularize it, more and more people believe investing in cryptocurrency can provide many benefits to users if they focus on this field. but besides that, we also have to be able to tell them that investing in cryptocurrency has a very big risk, so before deciding to invest, beginners must first be able to understand the risks that will be faced in the future.
Activity: 602
Merit: 104
April 15, 2019, 08:03:59 AM
I am a 100% ready to invest now! But I am not mean the investing of all my funds. Actually, I invested only that funds which I receive from free from crypto projects for the sharing, translation, etc. A part of that sume I invested to the new projects which still not listed on any exchange but currently has a good results of IEO or ICO. Real team and real using of their idea in real life.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
April 15, 2019, 07:36:06 AM
Many people understand that investing has now become a necessity, I hope that sooner or later people will still be able to understand that investing is now a completely normal procedure. And I hope that people will still understand the correctness of investing in ICO.
Activity: 1458
Merit: 509
April 15, 2019, 07:33:56 AM
Definitely 2019 looks better for investing than 2018. I still look at the market with a slight distrust. However, that moment could be the best time to buy ever. Who knows...
if the 18th year began with a downward movement from the peaks, then 19 begins with an upward movement, and also from the lows, until it accelerated very much, but I think everything is ahead
Some big parties even feeling optimistic about it. but before its too late. the bullish is ahead and we will be facing it very soon. 2018 gives a lot of lessons for us.  that year has been giving us a good point to buy crypto but so many people have not bought anything
Activity: 756
Merit: 10
April 15, 2019, 07:15:59 AM
Definitely 2019 looks better for investing than 2018. I still look at the market with a slight distrust. However, that moment could be the best time to buy ever. Who knows...
if the 18th year began with a downward movement from the peaks, then 19 begins with an upward movement, and also from the lows, until it accelerated very much, but I think everything is ahead
Activity: 462
Merit: 13
Trade at Sparrow|Leading Options Trading Platform
April 15, 2019, 06:56:11 AM
Activity: 381
Merit: 1
April 15, 2019, 12:59:54 AM
im already did invest start on 2018, i hope this year bull will come to beat bear, and im gonna take a huge profit.
copper member
Activity: 238
MYID
April 15, 2019, 12:59:04 AM
Am always ready to invest not only for the bitcoin but I searched many others which may give the return in the short run. That's why I invested in the TRON now in the current price.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
April 15, 2019, 12:55:28 AM
2019 is better than 2018 when the crypto market gone to the most bottom, so yes it is a good sign to investing now.
It will be better for the market to slowly recovering because it is a natural growth from peoples who buying crypto.
Yes, the bottom was found for 2018 and 2019 is the accumulation phase and we see it on how it quickly recovered.

Some will say that the bottom hasn't come and there will be a surprise that might even caught us up to $2,500 and lower but I don't believe them.
Pages:
Jump to: