Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you ready to invest now? - page 36. (Read 80031 times)

Activity: 531
Merit: 10
April 14, 2019, 06:42:53 AM
Seeing market slowly recover then it is a good sign that there could be next ATH. So, while crypto is cheap.now, Do you think that it is better to invest now? How ready are you to do it. Are you going to invest all at once or make a succeesion of investment over a period of time.

Please let me know your plans and strategy and how you think you can earn from the market.

Well totally yes, right now is the best time to invest on projects because their prices are so cheap and so affordable. But I'll only pick those projects that has the good qualities of giving me good profits on the future.
Activity: 486
Merit: 100
April 14, 2019, 04:50:33 AM
I am not ready to invest now. Because I already bought everything I could. I have no more money. Because I can only sit and wait until it will be possible to sell it all.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
April 14, 2019, 01:12:17 AM
For future changes, of course, we must have the courage to invest, I am sure that crypto is a good investment and it is profitable so we have to invest now.
Don't be too innocent to see crypto, this market is very dangerous for people who are new to crypto. learn the market first to understand all the risks from crypto that we will receive. if you only believe in the future it will make you more risky in choosing assets.
It's important to know where you are putting your money, investing to this market is really dangerous for people who don't know what they are doing, but it's also a good opportunities for people who loves chasing and haunting investment, having a good attitude towards this investment, knowing and setting your mindsets that you have to wait before you can generate profits, patience is the key here so you need to have lots of it, investment is for those who can handle risk and willing to take it.

Invest when you are willing to risk your money, it's always best to use spare money that you can afford to forget so there's no regrets after.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 276
April 14, 2019, 12:53:15 AM
I am anytime ready to invest if  i will see my sweet spot,spot where i planned to buy altcoins and bitcoin,not untill they reach that mark i wont be investing money.Its good now for you to start looking and plan on which coin you wanna invest your money in.
Activity: 345
April 14, 2019, 12:51:48 AM
For future changes, of course, we must have the courage to invest, I am sure that crypto is a good investment and it is profitable so we have to invest now.
Don't be too innocent to see crypto, this market is very dangerous for people who are new to crypto. learn the market first to understand all the risks from crypto that we will receive. if you only believe in the future it will make you more risky in choosing assets.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
April 14, 2019, 12:49:15 AM

There will be a next ath but we wont know when it shall commence.

I'm packed up and ready if a bull triggers anytime.  The strategy that can be applied is to buy the top coins, btc, eth.
Activity: 384
April 13, 2019, 07:49:56 PM
Activity: 700
April 13, 2019, 07:42:24 PM
seeing the market slowly recovering certainly makes me interested in re-investing, this is an opportunity so that we can get big profits when bullrun comes, I have bought several potential coins and will hold them until the bullrun occurs, we must prepare a strategy and estimate all the risks so that the investment made can generate profits
Activity: 2772
Merit: 645
No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small
April 13, 2019, 06:12:20 PM
Rhe market is not yet stable.  I would suggest that all traders monitor the direction the market is heading withinn the next few weeks so as to know when to start investing to avoid loss
That's right, you say no hurry and continue to observe this volatile market movement. In other words there are still many doubts about making a decision but instead I am sure that there are many opportunities and altcoins that have great potential, I do not give up just waiting for a more appropriate time.
With what happen last year which is full bearish, we cannot blame people to still have some doubt.
It's a long time for this market to be bearish and we need to change this, now it gives us the opportunity, we are hoping this bitcoin rally
will continue so we can to totally change to bullish market, and we can proudly say it's good to invest now.
Activity: 616
April 13, 2019, 05:59:45 PM
Rhe market is not yet stable.  I would suggest that all traders monitor the direction the market is heading withinn the next few weeks so as to know when to start investing to avoid loss
That's right, you say no hurry and continue to observe this volatile market movement. In other words there are still many doubts about making a decision but instead I am sure that there are many opportunities and altcoins that have great potential, I do not give up just waiting for a more appropriate time.
Activity: 756
Merit: 251
World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange
April 13, 2019, 05:24:24 PM
Activity: 1022
Merit: 264
April 13, 2019, 05:01:05 PM
I bought everything a long time ago. There is only time to wait for growth. And pick a peak when you can sell. I don't plan to do anything else.

many of our investor friends are currently retreating, because they have been skeptical about the crypto developments that have taken place, and most of our friends are certainly waiting for price increases and they certainly want to make a sale when prices increase like you do. but circumstances like this sometimes make us feel bored with movements that do not increase.

The ones that are retreating will jump in back and will get rekt sooner or later . I never thought of retreating from crypto . As long as i have chance to get some BTC / ETH by buying it or getting paid for some online job i go for it . At 10k , 15k i even thought thats still cheap . Imagine if crypto someday will have like 5-10 trillion USD marketcap , that would be amazing .
bce
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
April 13, 2019, 04:56:27 PM
I bought everything a long time ago. There is only time to wait for growth. And pick a peak when you can sell. I don't plan to do anything else.

many of our investor friends are currently retreating, because they have been skeptical about the crypto developments that have taken place, and most of our friends are certainly waiting for price increases and they certainly want to make a sale when prices increase like you do. but circumstances like this sometimes make us feel bored with movements that do not increase.
copper member
Activity: 178
Merit: 0
April 13, 2019, 04:54:21 PM
The cryptocurrency market is unpredictable. I invest anytime I am having cash am not ready to use immediately, then I use such funds to tie down token and most of the times it favour me.
copper member
Activity: 504
Merit: 6
April 13, 2019, 04:24:50 PM
I, regardless of the market, invested on an ongoing basis and not so much as I wanted, but I tried to approach this matter wisely. Of course, now my portfolio is in a drawdown, but I'm not upset about this and continue to invest, because cryptocurrency is my hobby)
copper member
Activity: 392
Merit: 1
Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!
April 13, 2019, 03:47:17 PM
I'll wait for the price to drop. Now ETH costs 166$ and I am ready to invest in it at the price of 145$. I think this will be a good stage for a profitable investment. Now the market suffers a small decline after a strong increase. The chart is cyclical and soon the price is expected to rise to $ 300-400.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
April 13, 2019, 02:55:18 PM
I also bought many of my coins a long time ago, but I bought some when there was a bottom, now only to wait for the highest prices on the market, I think the desired prices can be seen no sooner than 2 years later
Activity: 780
Merit: 101
April 13, 2019, 02:02:18 PM
In my opinion, now the market is divided into two camps, some believe that we will fall below $4K, while others are waiting for further growth. I think that Bitcoin can drop to a maximum of $4700 and it will be a great chance to enter the market, because further we are waiting for growth to $6K.
Activity: 714
Merit: 11
April 13, 2019, 02:00:58 PM
I planed to sell a part of crypto which I have now and hold some free USD or stable coin for a buying crypto if market goes down. But I still planed hold another part in BTC, Eth and some perspective altcoins.
Activity: 406
Merit: 101
April 13, 2019, 01:51:26 PM
Pages:
Jump to: