Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you ready to invest now? - page 37. (Read 80031 times)

legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028
April 13, 2019, 01:46:28 PM
I have long been beginning to realize that the market situation is beginning to change. I started investing when ETH was $ 90. And then I gradually bought more coins in my cryptocurrency portfolio. Now from my first investment, I got a good profit and constantly increase it by trading my altcoins. I can say with confidence that now is a good time for investment.

The timing is good for people who wanted to invest, the market is recovering slowly the good thing is moving coins can bring profits in a short period of time, but if you wanted to maximize everything buying and holding will be much better then wait for the next big run to show up, for sure your profits will be much decent than what you expect.
Activity: 728
Merit: 251
April 13, 2019, 01:42:11 PM
I have long been beginning to realize that the market situation is beginning to change. I started investing when ETH was $ 90. And then I gradually bought more coins in my cryptocurrency portfolio. Now from my first investment, I got a good profit and constantly increase it by trading my altcoins. I can say with confidence that now is a good time for investment.
Activity: 662
Merit: 11
www.cd3d.app
April 13, 2019, 01:36:56 PM
actually I'm never ready, because all have risks so the battery is too afraid to invest.
but I pulled myself to do it because I wanted to make a profit. if we wait until it's ready, it will never come. do it when you're sure it doesn't matter what the situation is.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
April 13, 2019, 01:29:52 PM
Investing now is very worthy as long as you invest on good projects and promising Icos and surely you will make money as the market is growing and making a good  movements through successful crypto market.

Yes,there is no better time than now to invest and smile at the end of the tunnel,there are good and stable coin one can put in money and reap profit in no time.
Of course now to invest very well , I think now a great prospect for the future is very good to earn , and this top altcoins are suitable for this
Activity: 145
Merit: 1
April 13, 2019, 12:58:08 PM
Seeing the progress of the price of the crypto currency getting better makes me even more happy. This makes me very ready to plunge into the world of crypto currency investment again. Like my belief that crypto currencies will not die as long as the benefits can be felt in real terms. I myself have been studying for a long time in developing and following the market, so I am now ready to jump into investing. But I don't set for the long term or the short term. My investment is still very flexible for the long term or short term following the movement and price development of crypto currencies.
copper member
Activity: 364
Merit: 0
April 13, 2019, 12:47:37 PM
Investing now is very worthy as long as you invest on good projects and promising Icos and surely you will make money as the market is growing and making a good  movements through successful crypto market.

Yes,there is no better time than now to invest and smile at the end of the tunnel,there are good and stable coin one can put in money and reap profit in no time.
Activity: 756
April 13, 2019, 12:35:03 PM
if I look at the prices at the exchanger / cmc, if the price is already down maybe I will immediately invest
Activity: 854
Merit: 100
SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes
April 13, 2019, 11:38:37 AM
I have already invested to some altcoin and buying when the price is cheap. Now the price is slowly increase but i think the price is still cheap if compared last year prices.
Activity: 504
April 13, 2019, 11:26:48 AM
In my opinion this is a good time to invest in altcoins. But you must rely on your own analysis. Good luck!
Activity: 644
April 13, 2019, 10:53:28 AM
so I do,I look when there is free money and the project is hooked,I certainly buy it now,because I understand perfectly well that the future is for cryptocurrencies,and who would not say that if the project develops,then in the future it will certainly cost a lot of money
Activity: 1092
Merit: 500
April 13, 2019, 10:49:50 AM
Seeing market slowly recover then it is a good sign that there could be next ATH. So, while crypto is cheap.now, Do you think that it is better to invest now? How ready are you to do it. Are you going to invest all at once or make a succeesion of investment over a period of time.

Please let me know your plans and strategy and how you think you can earn from the market.

as long as I have the money or capital to invest, I will do it any time I want for sure. It is because there are lot of potential coins in crypto now that are cheap so far in which is good to buy it now actually. And those are Ethereum, Neo, Atf, Cred, Xbx, Pundix, Nem and Ada and so on and so fort.
Activity: 300
Merit: 93
April 12, 2019, 08:00:22 PM
Why not? The question repeatedly raise over time, both within Bull or Bear market. Investors, who don't sure about their decisions usually ask the question.
Even when they already bought coins for their portfolios. After buying, they fear that they can get loss eventually. It's strange to see they don't feel convincing with reasons the force them to invest. They invest un-determinantly and ask for help from others. However, I don't think such question should be asked, because there are so many bad guys, who readily and greedily to lead them into wrong directions with bad-intentionally suggestions.

Agreed with you that long term investment should be main option for current market. In shor term, investors can lose or win, but in long term, they will win.
It is always time to invest if you are investing in value and not in the price, no matter on which type of the market we are at the moment.
If our investment is followed by a bullish market  that  will be just a bonus.
Activity: 588
Merit: 104
April 12, 2019, 07:58:41 PM
It is always time to invest if you are investing in value and not in the price, no matter on which type of the market we are at the moment.
If our investment is followed by a bullish market  that  will be just a bonus.
Activity: 686
April 12, 2019, 10:33:58 AM
It seems to me that the time has passed when it was necessary to invest. Although they say that it is never too late to invest. But as for me now I need to hold what you have.

Now it's time to buy back before prices continue to rise and rise because there are price increases that are slowly starting to grow every day. You can see for yourself that Bitcoin is increasing.
Activity: 854
Merit: 102
PHORE
April 12, 2019, 10:13:10 AM
I think not because it's a bit higher and bitcoin so the price of altcoins has increased so I can say that I'm investing now because there is a chance that the price of altcoins falls when the bitcoin falls but it is not yet secure but I will wait the price of the altcoins first dropped before I bought because altcoins raised a bit because of the bitcoin price height so I just bought a altcoins or invest when Altcoins had longterm and there is a potential to be sure of my safety investing but you should not worry because if your long-haul altcoins is always your turn to grow your investment so you should be aware of your altcoins.
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
April 12, 2019, 09:59:06 AM
When you take the long view we understand that even $5000 isn't as bad as having to enter at $20000.
If you don't invest, you don't risk losing funds but you risk not growing it either. Being on the fence has it's downsides clearly!
Activity: 434
Merit: 2
Coinsbit.io
April 12, 2019, 07:14:29 AM
I also hope that the mega pump will start soon. I think that now is the best time to buy those coins that you have planned yourself. For example, I chose several promising projects and try to buy these coins whenever possible. This such projects as: Tera Smart Money, Sound Money Coin, and the new anonymous cryptocurrency Veil!
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
April 12, 2019, 07:01:08 AM
The majority of our crypto community is ready to invest and you can see this by the results of recent ICOs. The hard times of a fall and the overwhelming amount of scam projects is gone and we are only getting warm at the moment.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 379
April 12, 2019, 06:54:14 AM
That is right i am ready to invest as of now i see the crypto prices looking good and starting going up little by little, i think we are now leaving the bear market and we face more profit if we find the right coins to put our investment.
Activity: 1056
Merit: 251
April 12, 2019, 06:48:33 AM
It seems to me that the time has passed when it was necessary to invest. Although they say that it is never too late to invest. But as for me now I need to hold what you have.
Pages:
Jump to: