Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you ready to invest now? - page 38. (Read 80031 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 10
April 12, 2019, 06:41:49 AM
Already I have picked some coins I consider that will do well in this season of improving market. It's still a risk though but it's worth taking. Most people will jump in like I did two years ago, and if care is not taken, get stuck. Traders need to be wise and calculate at this point.
Activity: 350
"In CryptoEnergy we trust"
April 12, 2019, 06:17:02 AM
Seeing market slowly recover then it is a good sign that there could be next ATH. So, while crypto is cheap.now, Do you think that it is better to invest now? How ready are you to do it. Are you going to invest all at once or make a succeesion of investment over a period of time.

Please let me know your plans and strategy and how you think you can earn from the market.

As a typical investor of cryptocurrency for many years, i would say that it is still best to invest while the value is much lower than before, but be careful what you invest for, or you need to carefully understand what types of coin you are engaging, is it valuable in the long run, i believe there are bunch of good coins in the market today, so please pick the right coin or else you gonna be sorry. just my thoughts only
Activity: 1162
Merit: 260
April 12, 2019, 06:07:55 AM
Have never stopped investing but I always choose the projects to venture into with utmost care but with recent market I think I will start investing more

I have invested in the cryptocurrencies enough, therefore I am simply holding what I have. I guess, all the guys, who managed to buy crypto during the bloodbath do the same things. The newbies can buy BTC better now.
The bloodbath give them all the more chance to grab cheap crypto. I hope that we will see that in the future those newbies will hold a lot of amount in the crypto. we have invested in crypto and we are waiting for new people to join us.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 500
April 12, 2019, 05:19:46 AM
Have never stopped investing but I always choose the projects to venture into with utmost care but with recent market I think I will start investing more

I have invested in the cryptocurrencies enough, therefore I am simply holding what I have. I guess, all the guys, who managed to buy crypto during the bloodbath do the same things. The newbies can buy BTC better now.
Activity: 201
Merit: 1
April 12, 2019, 12:55:30 AM
This is the best time to buy and save future. I would have really love to invest now that some good coins is cheaper and smile anytime the coin make it.this is even the time I can buy in bulk because of the cost.i can easily buy btc now unlike the time it's trading 14000$ when I can't even buy two.so I think I can buy a lot of coins before the market comes back and gain more when the coin rises.
Activity: 588
April 11, 2019, 11:34:15 PM
..for me,,this is the right time to invest and buy crypto while it is cheaper..If I just have a lot of capital to invest with,I will do it right away even whithout a green tag on the bear market..if your goal is for a short term investment,now is the time to buy and hold crypto coin like bitcoin and ethereum..for investing in crypto coin is somehow more benefitable than investing in any other source of investment like buying golds,shares on stock market etc..
Activity: 1093
Merit: 103
April 11, 2019, 06:22:50 PM
Market recovering slowly you should have your own research to invest. Waiting for others people plans isn't ok, others people shouting with fishing and scam, same work do some news. This pump from this month trying seeing us by fingers that high pump with enormous market
Activity: 1246
Merit: 261
★ Investor | Trader | Promoter
April 11, 2019, 05:04:19 PM
Seeing market slowly recover then it is a good sign that there could be next ATH. So, while crypto is cheap.now, Do you think that it is better to invest now? How ready are you to do it. Are you going to invest all at once or make a succeesion of investment over a period of time.

Please let me know your plans and strategy and how you think you can earn from the market.

Yes i am ready and have done so this morning. I invested around $500 today into BTC. It was really shaking right after an hour i invested. The values of each coin just started to fall down for few hours and then stopped at a level. The correction was due to NY news published.
Activity: 350
HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing
April 11, 2019, 04:01:11 PM
Sure. I believe this is the perfect time to invest now especially when the prices of coins in the market are low. I have started investing because I know soon the market will rise.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
April 11, 2019, 03:46:52 PM
Now there is a rise in all markets. If you come for a long time, then start learning. The cryptocurrency market allows you to work with small funds. So try different schemes. Start working with Bots. Find a promising project and invest long-term. Good luck. It's never too late to start.
Activity: 454
April 11, 2019, 03:45:07 PM
I am strongly convinced that we are gradually entering into bull run season. If there is any best time to immensely invest in coins, then it is now. I have much keen interest to invest in coins now. Buying coins that are of great value cheaply now is of great importance to me. As far as I am concerned, once am able to get such coins with cheap price and high product value, the next thing is to invest and hold. This may require me to hold for a longer period than I expected. I won't mind to hold such coins for so long in as much as greater profit is assured whenever bull run start. This is a good time to invest in coins and patiently wait for harvest.
Activity: 192
April 11, 2019, 03:39:29 PM
Sure and I have started doing so because I think this is the best time for it. Am investing in many new altcoins platforms with better technology when compares to the old platforms. I surely know that such investment is highly risky but am optimistic that some of them will surely do well.
Activity: 518
Merit: 104
PUFFY FINANCE
April 11, 2019, 03:33:44 PM

Take it easy, man! Try to invest slow and steady because the market is not yet fully recovered. By the way, I would take a quite long journey for bitcoin to see another ATH.
Activity: 924
Merit: 106
homt.net
April 11, 2019, 03:27:23 PM
People do not know when is the best time to invest. My recommended strategy is dollar-cost averaging, you do not care about the price, you buy always when you have some money. This will ensure that when unpredicted pump happen you will have your cryptocurrencies in your wallet.  Smiley
Activity: 1330
Merit: 291
April 11, 2019, 03:25:02 PM

As for me, I have already invested the little money in my possession meant for crypto currency investment as at when Bitcoin value was around $3000 and am now holding for more profit. Whoever is yet to invest in Bitcoin I don't think is late to do so because there is tendency that the market value of Bitcoin move higher than what it is at the moment but you just need to be patient.
Activity: 462
Merit: 13
April 11, 2019, 03:24:14 PM
Investment is all about commitment and courage. If you have both then that is all. The only thing left is for you to make the right choices which will eventually bring potential returns.
Activity: 479
Merit: 100
Enter the future of gaming
April 11, 2019, 03:14:34 PM
if there is no trading experience, and investment, buy the top 5 coins, the market begins to recover, and I think that in the short term, you can earn a little, and if you want to make a fortune, then buy a couple of coins, say a small value, from the top 30, in the amount of 1000 $ and wait a few years until the cost is hundreds of times more.
Activity: 686
April 11, 2019, 02:15:49 PM
The investment has been two years since the start of the blockchain market since 2017. This year, although a little recovery, I expect to decline again.
if there is a price reduction, that's a good time to buy, but we can't predict it when it will happen, so in my opinion the current price is also good enough to be bought because the potential to go up is huge so investing now is a good choice.
Activity: 278
April 11, 2019, 02:11:02 PM
Marketis growing gradually and this the perfect time to take entry on crypto market and pick some promising coins for hold. I'm accumulating so many altcoins.       
Activity: 476
April 11, 2019, 02:02:32 PM
In such a market it is necessary to invest with more caution, because the market is falling and growing, and on such waves it is possible not only to earn money, but also to leave in a minus.
Pages:
Jump to: