Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you ready to use cryptocurrency in everyday life? - page 11. (Read 3524 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 110
I have a wallet on my smartphone called Bread that is actually good enough for using for daily shopping. Just need to merchants to be ready.
copper member
Activity: 164
Merit: 0
Yes! I am more than ready to use Cryptocurrency in my every day life.  Cryptocurrency will sooner or later change the world and I believe a 100% cashless life will be very cool and interesting.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
because my job is fully in cryptocurrency of course I am ready to use it in everyday life so I no longer need to exchange it first to fiat to spend it but I don't know when this can be realized
Activity: 392
Merit: 27
I dont understand how people can switch to the electronic purchases for 100%, because we havent solved the problem of power failure. If it happens, the world will stop functioning. Despite this fact, i`m ready
Activity: 32
I am so excited and always welcome cryptocurrency to my life. But the most important thing is when cryptocurrency will be accepted?
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
Yes, I am ready for that. Crypto will be implemented soon, so I am ready to use it in my daily life.
It is about mass adoption!
Activity: 252
Merit: 6
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
I don't actually beleive that it is possible now, and not because McDonalds doesn't want to accept my Dogecoin, but also because the current financial system won't let me do that. I like this article about crypto salaries, it gives several examples of what drawbacks of living on crypto alone are: https://blockonomi.com/crypto-salary/
I think that it can be interesting for many of us, as I know that we have a lot of people making their living from bounty campaigns only.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
I would love to use cryptocurrencies, for at least one reason, they require less Commission to pay than modern money. From the point of view of the payment procedure, it is not particularly different from the payment card. I think for many users it will not be difficult to use cryptocurrencies
Activity: 252
Merit: 6
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
Of course because the crypto is now rising and it can help poor people

I'm sorry, but... Are you from 2017? Right now crypto is falling, and I don't know how it can help someone now (only whales who buy before pump, hehe)
Anyway, even if we all start using crypto in our everyday life (payments in shops, crypto salaries, etc.) I don't know how it can help the poor. Maybe just by saving some money that now are paid to banks for their services. But how else?
Activity: 868
Merit: 289
Cryptocurrency is not yet 100% legalized in many countries, but are you psychologically ready to use it every day? Are you ready to get paid in the crypto? In your opinion, when will the dollar era end, and we will be able to fully use the cryptocurrency on a daily basis?

Thanks for the replies.

Where in the same page dude, but in my country now we have an exchange here which are bitcoin accepted in addition to that Eth, Xrp and Bch are also being accepted by it to use it as mode of payment whether in bills, transferring into different banks and for tuition fee too something like that. But to tell you the truth all of my resource was came all into cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 41
Of course because the crypto is now rising and it can help poor people
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
Yes, this is a development trend, but it will take years to realize the popularity of payment. Now everyone has a mobile device, and only a merchant can open a payment channel to realize a cashless society. This has already been implemented in Japan.
Activity: 784
Merit: 112
I'm ready to use crypto currency in everyday life because i think more useful to buy goods or making shopping without bringing fiat money and also to avoid from the criminals make a crimes to you in the streets specially at night.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
I think it will be , but more more later . Only a small part of people know about cryptocurrency, the rest need to study it.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
I think that the end of the dollar is near and soon we will begin to use cryptocurrency in all areas in the whole day life
Activity: 552
Merit: 250
Cryptocurrency is not yet 100% legalized in many countries, but are you psychologically ready to use it every day? Are you ready to get paid in the crypto? In your opinion, when will the dollar era end, and we will be able to fully use the cryptocurrency on a daily basis?

Thanks for the replies.

We can only use cryptocurrency in everyday life as it is legalized in all countries of the world. And this is unlikely when it is now banned in many countries. I think that the next 5 years the cryptocurrency will be favored more than now because the payment on the Internet is becoming a common habit of people nowadays.
Activity: 602
Merit: 54
I am ready, I know how to create and use wallet, how to send money on specific adress and how to properly store my money. But there are many market places where i can buy with cryptocurrencies what i need in everyday life.
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1004
I am ready to use cryptocurrencies in everyday life, but unfortunately the world is not ready yet, as it is very difficult to pay with cryptocurrencies in my country for anything .
Activity: 658
Merit: 252
I believe that cryptocurrency in everyday life is very necessary, because cryptocurrency is very convenient, and we can make payments very quickly. Today there are many examples for various purchases.
Activity: 352
Merit: 11
The technnology of blockchain is developing more to be useful in the day life  i thnik 2019 would be a year when the way is maturing the companies are giving a real use to the crypto properties. Not only because is the trending right now.  Also because heir unique properties are useful for his company functions, as a way of buying and selling i think is not progessing like a valid way of trading
I'm ready for that in where we can transact for the easiest way and able to have a secured our money. Crypto can be effective for us because of it's way. The unique exchange of payment.
Pages:
Jump to: