Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you ready to use cryptocurrency in everyday life? - page 13. (Read 3524 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 100
I am very happy to use cryptocurrencies in my daily life, because this allows my encryption to get more uses, not just ICO and gambling! But it seems difficult to achieve!
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway
Cryptocurrency is not yet 100% legalized in many countries, but are you psychologically ready to use it every day? Are you ready to get paid in the crypto? In your opinion, when will the dollar era end, and we will be able to fully use the cryptocurrency on a daily basis?

Thanks for the replies.

Considering the fact that cryptocurrencies will going to dominate the market soon, I think it is still not easy for me to rely everything to it. But one thing I can say is that, I am ready to accept changes and to adapt to the cryptocurrency world at any moment.
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
The New Pharma-Centric Marketplace
Cryptocurrency is not yet 100% legalized in many countries, but are you psychologically ready to use it every day? Are you ready to get paid in the crypto? In your opinion, when will the dollar era end, and we will be able to fully use the cryptocurrency on a daily basis?

Thanks for the replies.

Will if this implemented  i will ready to follow this kind of implemetation to get paid in crypto,otherwise i could not assure that dollar era will end for now ,especially in this bearish situation of crypto market but maybe theres is a big collaboration between crypto and dollar in making a worldwide investment.
Activity: 686
if crypto is truly official and has a stable price, I am ready to use it for daily transactions to replace Fiat. but if crypto is still not stable, I think it's very vulnerable for us to lose a lot of money. crypto must be more stable to replace Fiat.
if it happens, I am very ready to use Crypto for everyday.
Activity: 2716
Merit: 904
As of now I have practice cashless transactions using my atm card thru payments and I hope that in the near future crypto will fully functional and no hassle to be used in our daily life.
Activity: 152
Merit: 7
Yes. For long term it is the reality and the future payment. I will never stop using crypto.
Activity: 138
Merit: 10
Yes. The pleasure to said that thing, I'm a full-time crypto worker. I have a job. But, this field is much better than my job because the crypto brings me lots of things, rewards and more things to me. Actually, I'm really proud of my crypto career. I work on full-time in here. Mainly, I doing trading and investment. There are the greatest options to gain more profits. Then, I read the more crypto related news, papers and etc... Finally, I'm fully ready to use cryptocurrency every day.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
The era of the dollar will never end, but if Crypto is validated by the government and I am ready to use it in everyday life. Crypto really helps us in making online payments. And of course it helps us when buying goods that are abroad, and we will not be difficult if we pay using crypto coins.
Activity: 420

Thanks for the replies.
Yes, I am ready to use Ethereum daily. More precisely, in this way: to receive a reward from bounty companies in the form of tokens, then exchange them for Ethereum and then later I will be ready to pay with a card. Ready to use Ethereum in the purchase of various goods
Activity: 406
I am ready to use cryptocurrency because it is easy to use, manipulate. Less time and effort for paying different bills. Legit to transact.
Activity: 350
FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET
It seems to me that the legalization of cryptocurrency will happen very soon, it will be a very difficult process!
Activity: 490
I am always ready if I have to use cryptocurrency in everyday life, but I don't think in my country there is a sign that cryptocurrency will be used as a tool for transactions. in addition, each shop must be prepared to accept crypto payments, and I feel this will be difficult.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

Thanks for the replies.
I’m not ready for it, not as it is now, it is highly volatile. I do work and get paid in cryptocurrency and I will usually sell it if the market is going to fall, cause I can’t take such risk with my money.

I do invest, but it’s not all the times, and when I’m investing I always make sure that I have nothing to do with the money so I can invest it leave it for long. Cryptocurrency is fast and cheap but not having stability is a problem I can’t afford to risk at times.
Activity: 841
Merit: 251
I'm ready, well I'm on point crypto is part of my daily cycle. Since I save some amount of btc and can buy load so I can consider that crypto had an impact to me. Also on online shopping, not literally btc payment I just need to concert and purchase payment. I guess few years from now. Crypto is more essential than today
Activity: 1050
Merit: 250

Thanks for the replies.
I am ready if that happens someday. But in my opinion the dollar era will still exist accompanied by a cryptocurrency beside it. Maybe both will be more useful in each case.
More precisely you will be provided in 2 choices, do you want to use cryptocurrency or dollars as payment.
Activity: 280
of course we who enter Crypto want that to happen, doesn't it get faster and better, but in my opinion fiat is still fiat and it cannot be completely replaced with crypto because there are several parts / sectors in this world that cannot be replaced by crypto and will continue to use fiat.
Activity: 459
Merit: 10

Thanks for the replies.
no i am not ready yet I feel it is too far away from my imagination. Credit cards are fast enough for fast payments and quick deposits. Blockchain technology will actually make it very difficult for people to deposit and withdraw. So I think it's still not needed now.
Activity: 131
I'm not yet ready to use cryptocurrency every day, as quickly changing price and going to have I one and the same product will be able to buy at different prices every day. Nothing good will bring, too early to think about it.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
Yes im ready but the sole purpose of it for me is to for trading and payment service gateway like booking some flights. I cant seem to used it everyday though, but I maybe able to incorporate it once I planned to establish a business which accept crypto as payment. But im wondering can receipt can be produce if set up by the transactions over the customer. Maybe this is possible right?
Activity: 280

Thanks for the replies.

Yes i do. I believe i have a better future here in crypto because it will give us a best profit in the future. And im using it for my everyday life, am i doing bounty to support my needs so crypto is my primary job for now.
Pages:
Jump to: