Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you ready to use cryptocurrency in everyday life? - page 23. (Read 3524 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 10
The end of the dollar forecast for a long time, but I do not believe in his disappearance. As for cryptocurrency, I am ready to use it on a daily basis, unlike others who do not know what it is and have not heard of its capabilities. It would be great if the cryptocurrency legalized.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 503
Obviously I'm ready for this but a lot of people don't, and this is the main problem. I think we all should try pay or get paid by crypto, I'bve already paid with my friends in crypto, however I don't think that some time you can go to wallmart and buy sonething fot crypto.
- And I'm probably one of those people who are not ready for that because in my thinking and many people, I always define crypto as an investment, rather than a currency, that makes me never think I will use it in my daily life, cash is still the preferred choice and more convenient. In addition, the public and the government have not yet welcomed the crypto, its value and instability are not appropriate for our daily lives, and I feel that everything is happening is very good, we do not need people to use it widely and popularity, that only leads to stable values and our money will stop growing
Activity: 490
I personally feel that fait is always a best option because we feel like we are comfortable with fait currency, to be honest the world is not ready to accept this digital currency so soon. But I believe it will rule the world one but not at this time.
in my opinion iyt is hard to make peopel use cryptocureency everyday and the society needs changing in tnat case
Activity: 490
Cryptocurrency is not yet 100% legalized in many countries, but are you psychologically ready to use it every day? Are you ready to get paid in the crypto? In your opinion, when will the dollar era end, and we will be able to fully use the cryptocurrency on a daily basis?

Thanks for the replies.
i think i am but actually it requires a lot lf changing an di thinkmthat our country is hot ready at all to this things
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
I personally feel that fait is always a best option because we feel like we are comfortable with fait currency, to be honest the world is not ready to accept this digital currency so soon. But I believe it will rule the world one but not at this time.
Activity: 409
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
Cryptocurrency is not yet 100% legalized in many countries, but are you psychologically ready to use it every day? Are you ready to get paid in the crypto? In your opinion, when will the dollar era end, and we will be able to fully use the cryptocurrency on a daily basis?

Thanks for the replies.

To use it as applications for daily life , it need have more time. But for daily transaction, it is being used commonly. For example, I often use my coins to buy something from my friend and other people who accept it and this people are more and more
Activity: 518
Merit: 101

Thanks for the replies.
I don't think it's the right time for that yet. Cryptocurrency is reasonably still in its early stage and the world is not prepared (yet) to transact with it on a daily basis as mode of payment and medium of exchange. There are definitely still a lot of improvements to be made in this system before it could fully penetrate our daily lives.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain
Cryptocurrency needs a raise right now to be considered eligible for our everyday life. When it will become more stable I think we can easily use it daily.
Activity: 1946
Merit: 112
Personally, I am ready to fully use cryptocurrency in my life. I think that for me personally it would be a very convenient means of calculation. On the other hand, the cryptocurrency is unlikely to be used in real life in general, as many people still do not even know what it is. And if it becomes a choice to refuse money and choose a cryptocurrency, then many will choose to leave money as it is easier for them. As for the dollar, I believe that the dollar is left for a few years, from 2 to 5 years, and it will cease to exist as a single global reserve currency. It’s enough to listen to what the leaders of large countries say about the dollar. The fact that the cryptocurrency will become a kind of transition bridge between fiat money and digital, it becomes more obvious. So everything goes to the fact that in the near future the cryptocurrency will be implemented in all the real sectors of our life.
Activity: 364
Merit: 6
I don't think I am ready for that. Since I don't have a lot of cryptos in my wallet, I don't think that I can survive. How about the price fluctuations? What can we do about it? Is that not a problem if we were to use crypto as our daily necessities?
Activity: 151
Merit: 2
To be honest, I'm not ready to use cryptocurrency every day. The rates change too quickly and it is very difficult to establish a fixed cost, you need a standard to which the rate will be attached, if it is a dollar, then the question arises, why can't you pay in dollars? It's very early to talk about such grandiose plans, the cryptocurrency is still ahead.
Activity: 796
Merit: 251
Obviously I'm ready for this but a lot of people don't, and this is the main problem. I think we all should try pay or get paid by crypto, I'bve already paid with my friends in crypto, however I don't think that some time you can go to wallmart and buy sonething fot crypto.
Activity: 454

Thanks for the replies.
Yes i am ready to used cryptocurrency because i am now convenient to use cryptocurrency to buy things in online, taht is why i am hoping that crypto currency can be used in the real world or in our everyday lives. But i think it will take long because there are still a lot of countries who still do not accept cryptocurrency in their country.
Activity: 714
Fiat money is still very popular, and it is very convenient in many cases. For example, in everyday life, Fiat money is better than crypto. I would love to use Fiat and crypto at the same time as now, no need to wait in the future crypto can completely replace the Fiat money

Activity: 196
Merit: 1
I will be glad to use the cryptocurrency everyday in my life if the whole world uses it. I don't have to worry if I will travel any where in the country because you don't need to exchange the crypto to fiat currency.
copper member
Activity: 190
Merit: 1
Yes, I would do right now, but there is no such an opportunity. There is no such credit card that would automatically convert my savings into fiat and there are not so mach stores that are accepting crypto.
Activity: 68
Merit: 2
I really hope to use cryptocurrencies in my daily life, but sadly there are no merchants around me who can accept cryptocurrencies!
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
I am ready to use cryptocurrencies in everyday life. As soon as practical tools for entry into everyday life are offered, there is no stability and therefore no trust due to the unstable market.
Activity: 504
Not yet, because crypto is still banned in various countries, but if one day crypto is legalized, of course I'm ready to use crypto in everyday life
Activity: 1484
Merit: 254
Of course, I have been studying it for quite a long time, and I know how to use it. Therefore, I will not give up the fact that in my life there will be ways to use a crypto.

The most important thing to make popular cryptocurrencies is to be used massively, if many users will automatically make the crypto value increase and expensive, this is what will make the future transaction system use crypto.
Pages:
Jump to: