Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you ready to use cryptocurrency in everyday life? - page 22. (Read 3524 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 100
I am mentally and psychologically ready to use cryptocurrencies for my everyday activities. It will a least relieve me of the troubles in carrying huge sums of money on you and attracting robbers. I love using cryptocurrencies for the fact that I do not need to wait an pick change after a transaction. I can always send the exact amount I need to send.
Activity: 268
I`m in the state of full readiness! I`m so tired of cash and i hate when there is no opportunity to pay with card. We need something new and easy to use!
Activity: 1582
Merit: 333
Buzz App - Spin wheel, farm rewards
Of course, it's always in a fun state and ready to use it for payments and transactions. Because it saves time and money for our lives. The crypto market will bond many banking transactions in the future.
this thing was waited by much people in cryptomarket.the implementation cryptocurrency in our life was become main goal from its developtmen.nowday many project focus on implementation cryptocurrency usage.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
not prepared and that i suppose associate era for crypto wouldn't inescapable. doable to fully overwhelming majority among will receive can still be troublesome as a result of crypto continues to be unsure. However, once seen from the aspect profit which will be had from such transactions, much crypto and security, then it might be sensible to own. and this could be an honest factor for crypto to be accepted for all existing activities.
Activity: 169
Merit: 2
Personally I would be glad to use it in my everyday life, but lots of governmental institutions and commercial organizations in my country are not prepared to this process, so it may become impossible in lots of directions. And of course this currency is too unstable, thst is why in the market of goods and services it may appear not suitable for lots of people to use the crypto currency for payments
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
Cryptocurrency is not yet 100% legalized in many countries, but are you psychologically ready to use it every day? Are you ready to get paid in the crypto?
I'm ready but not the world, I think only separate countries are ready

In your opinion, when will the dollar era end, and we will be able to fully use the cryptocurrency on a daily basis?
I think dollar won't die in the near future because there are a lot of poor countries with a low technological level or poor people that don't have smartphones and they are not able to use crypto in a daily life
Activity: 726
Merit: 250
Of course, it's always in a fun state and ready to use it for payments and transactions. Because it saves time and money for our lives. The crypto market will bond many banking transactions in the future.
Activity: 56
Merit: 2
In my opinion, no one will be truly ready yet to use cryptocurrency as their main currency unless everyone accepts it all across the globe. We would not be able to give up not just the USD but most especially the local currency of each country because if it's not accepted, what do we do, right?
Activity: 686
Merit: 10
yes really. also its fast and secure. if more outlets and shops are accepting crypto as a payment method then its good thing for all. also now there are lot of good crypto wallets and credit cards. so thats a great thing for crypto.
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
Cryptocurrency is not yet 100% legalized in many countries, but are you psychologically ready to use it every day? Are you ready to get paid in the crypto? In your opinion, when will the dollar era end, and we will be able to fully use the cryptocurrency on a daily basis?

Thanks for the replies.

It's no problem for me as long as I can use it smoothly. Maybe in that point, all merchants already accepted cryptocurrency as one of their payment options considering that fiat would still be use during that time. I have no rpoblem as whatever kind of mode of payment I am using and I believe that when cryptocurrencies would be used then it would be easier to trace the transactions. In that way, it would be easier for me to trace what are the expenses I have incurred since I can trace where my money went.

There would really come a point in the future that crypto will be utilized in everyday transaction and it will replace the use of fiat money. But with its condition right now, it would not be quite possible as coin's price are highly volatile. It would still be a long way but it isn't impossible.
Activity: 421
Merit: 101
Cryptocurrency is not yet 100% legalized in many countries, but are you psychologically ready to use it every day? Are you ready to get paid in the crypto? In your opinion, when will the dollar era end, and we will be able to fully use the cryptocurrency on a daily basis?

Thanks for the replies.
Maybe in the future I'm fully ready when I have stable income in crypto, right now I only got few times a month from bounties and airdrops. It will be easy and less hassle than paying in fiat money. You will just use your phone to pay or received
Activity: 420
Merit: 14

Thanks for the replies.
No, the usual currency will never end, it will go in all states for a very long time. The percentage of using non-cash forms of payment will grow. In the future, the percentage of use of cryptocurrency will also gradually increase. However, most of all it will be used as payments between citizens and payments, where now they are calculated using electronic wallets for payments for purchases.
Cryptocurrency is a very specific type of virtual money, which not everyone will use because it requires certain knowledge and skills, as well as the adoption of security measures against hacking hacks. At the same time, you must always carry with you a technical device connected to the Internet. Theft in this case of such a device will bring much more problems than the theft of a credit card or cash.
Activity: 616
Merit: 262

Thanks for the replies.

It's no problem for me as long as I can use it smoothly. Maybe in that point, all merchants already accepted cryptocurrency as one of their payment options considering that fiat would still be use during that time. I have no rpoblem as whatever kind of mode of payment I am using and I believe that when cryptocurrencies would be used then it would be easier to trace the transactions. In that way, it would be easier for me to trace what are the expenses I have incurred since I can trace where my money went.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 507
If Cryptocurrency can be authorized by the government, of course, I'm ready to use it in our daily lives. Using crypto every day we will be facilitated in making transactions. Crypto is now increasingly popular and everyone is interested in investing. So Crypto will be easier to use in human life.

I am ready too like you. But I don't think that the government will announce that they are approved of cryptocurrency as the new currency in our country because they need to prepare a lot of things. I think with using cryptocurrency in our daily lives, it can give an easy way for us to make a transaction and we don't have to go to ATM to get the money because we only need to carrying the wallet in our android phone to buy something for our life. Besides that, we can make a transaction in everywhere as long as we have an internet connection.
Activity: 411