Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you selective when you participating in ICOs? - page 20. (Read 4398 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 11
HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing
Of course, we have to be selective in determining the ICO project because this is very important to determine the future of the project. An awful lot of the ICO project failure. But if you follow the project working together with Bountyhive, of course, you can get a very good project. I had a nice experience with the project is teaming up with Bountyhive.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
To participate in ico must be serious choice.Because there are too many frauds in this market.and we need to consider many factors such as teams, white papers, communities, etc.
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
For me, ICO projects that I intend to invest in need a thorough choice that they really bring me much profit, and this project is suitable for me. long-term investment.
Activity: 424
I choose only popular, unique ICOS and with a good team. And it is very important to follow the project.
Activity: 67
It's just not my thing. Everyone should be selective, before any new work can be taken, his whole life should be examined. If you scrutinize any one before starting a work, then it reduces the chance of loss.
Activity: 854
From the correct choice of the project depends on your profit, you can lose time, money and nerves if you are not picky about choosing ICO. You do not buy the first clothes in the store, right?
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
There are many popular sites are available like Bountyhive,Bountylord that gives the ICOs announcement their duration time etc.
I want to know that how you select an ICOs to either participate in it as invester or a bounty campaigner.

Yes I am. Since I will be shelling out assets to join ICOs, I want to make sure that I am joining a legitimate project. The same is true with the bounty campaigns I am joining. I want to make sure that the campaign would reward at the end so that my effort in doing tasks will not be put into wastes.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
Choosing the ICO to join is one of my regular jobs. Not all ICOs have good potential. If research and selection is not careful, you may be at risk of involvement.
Activity: 378
When choosing a project for investment, I rely on several factors. This is a team of developers, the availability of technical documentation and study it to understand what the project is about. I also study assessments from experts - and if I'm happy with everything - I invest.

With participation in the bounty - I also focus on several factors. Basic - this is the amount allocated to the bounty, and the timing. I choose projects with limited time for prvodneniya Recently, out of the instability of the crypto-currency market, many projects extend the deadline for ISO, and, accordingly, the time limits for the bounty. I do not like it.
Activity: 378
When choosing a project for investment, I rely on several factors. This is a team of developers, the availability of technical documentation and study it to understand what the project is about. I also study assessments from experts - and if I'm happy with everything - I invest.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 101
Well of course you have to be extremely selective, otherwise your starting capital would vanish rapidly. Last year it was enough to do some research on the team of the project and their token metrics, their idea etc. and you could make nice returns, but this year a lot depends also on the demand for the project, the previous mentioned factors are not enough.
Activity: 406
Hi, everybody. Of course, definitely selective. What else? After all, it is very risky. On the one hand, you can earn a lot, and on the other hand, you can lose not just part, but everything. Therefore, it is necessary to choose and analyze the project very carefully.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
I always study the project in which I'm going to take part to avoid scams. therefore, I am very selective about the ICO.
Activity: 644
Merit: 111
I think that you should not trust such platforms 100%. Of course there is unlikely to be a Frank Scam, but you still need to be careful if you are going to invest. As for the bounty, I'm not involved in the projects there. Because such bounty, where you do not need to submit reports attract a lot of bots and sometimes it is problematic to get into the bounty company of the project.
Activity: 170
Merit: 10
The World’s First Blockchain Core
I am selecting icos firstly reading their whitepapers and analyzing their teams past experiences.. Please dont trust anywebsite  which you mentioned in your post. They can be sell these points for icos.
You need to fo your own research and investigation about icos. actually one of the most important thing is investors also. you need to continue monitoring the investors moves.
Activity: 392
Merit: 105
Whether as a bonus promoter or as an investor, you will have to consider certain things about an ICO before participating in it. You should first learn about the development team, reading white papers and checking their media pages.
Activity: 188
Merit: 2
Brings You A Time Trading Social Community Platfor
We need to be selective in choosing a ICO's,to make sure that the project we participate is legit so that the time and effort we spend is not waste because this year many scam project is spreading and selecting is our way to avoid it.
Activity: 770
Merit: 102
Matrix Built On An Ethereum Smart Contract
There are many popular sites are available like Bountyhive,Bountylord that gives the ICOs announcement their duration time etc.
I want to know that how you select an ICOs to either participate in it as invester or a bounty campaigner.
Those sites are OK if you don't know how to pick bounties on your own or are just lazy about doing the research. My experience is that they tend to pay very little due to the very high number of participants their bounties attract. If you have the skills to do your own due diligence then you can make a lot more by selecting the best bounties by yourself.
Activity: 62
by itself, if you do not clearly analyze the project, you can stumble upon scammers
Activity: 406
Merit: 3
Now we need a very serious approach to the study and further choice of ICO.Check everything not to get on the Scam.
Pages:
Jump to: