Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you selective when you participating in ICOs? - page 24. (Read 4398 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 100
There are many popular sites are available like Bountyhive,Bountylord that gives the ICOs announcement their duration time etc.
I want to know that how you select an ICOs to either participate in it as invester or a bounty campaigner.

there are many participating, investors or participating in campaigns
but both have similarities in terms of research and analysis to determine that ico is good or useless. This is very important, because it determines what results I get from investments or campaigns.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
I don't want to lose my money. How else? Only a stupid person will not be selective in choosing their own source of income.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Yes, I Believe On Just SciDex Protocol,  SciDex is creating a new contract that will be readable by human and machine, will be on the blockchain and can be used by normal businesses. And they are doing an ICO soon.
Activity: 462
If you are using Bountyhive to find your activity, then you can find a good bounty task more easily, because you can see the number of people involved, the task of a large number of fans is very good!
Activity: 372
Merit: 11
elysian.finance
It is best to be selective before venturing into any project for bounties or else at the end of the day you will have your self to be blamed. You just need to watch well and check other people opinions on any recent project.
Activity: 48
Of course it is necessary because if you are not carefully selecting ICO you want to participate a high chances you will end up with scam project ! If you have researching skills for sure you have a good future in here ! If you are looking for good ICO i would recommend Trustedcars one of the renowned company in Germany for changing car dealership into mobility provider , with their app users can easily rent or purchase any car they want that is available in their Car Dealers inventory with an affordable price , reliability and no long contract to prevent car ownership liabilities
Activity: 188
quarkchain.io
I am involved in projects and the last project I chose very carefully was Kamagames. This project has shown itself from all the right sides.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
Yes, because my profit depends on my choice. I believe that it is necessary to spend time to evaluate the project. I'm looking for projects on this forum.
Activity: 238
I just this month invested money in all projects in a row. I personally have not found anything good now, because of this and did.
Activity: 364
I usually research very deep with a lot of web sites because of the latest problems with scams. If you are looking for one of the better icos have a look at SKYNET. The Skynet Open Network serves as the secure data bus for all this interaction. Devices can be identified, data sources verified, and the integrity of the data guaranteed. As a bonus, the network provides a micropayment and incentive layer to make such a concept viable economically. The integration of the hardware, transport, security and payment layers into one single end-to-end system is what makes Skynet special.
Activity: 238
Of course I do selectivity before i participate in an ico. Because if I did not scrutinize the project before I participate, one will be falling victim of scam and there is not much money to waste.
Activity: 132
In principle, the experience with such sites is positive. The advantage is that it's quite easy to work with them. Of the minuses - enough small awards, unfortunately. I think that this is because of the abundance of bots. With them, for some reason, they struggle badly
Activity: 84
I rarely participate on ICO sales as it is a bit unprofitable at the moment, they definitely when through a phase last year where they were really profitable, maybe we should wait for the market to recover before investing like we use to do back then.
Activity: 218
If you want to make money, otherwise you can not approach the investment. This is something that will bring you income. It's like choosing a wife.
Activity: 154
Yes, I am selective about the choice of ICO. After all, you need to slowly choose. So as not to lose. And to be in the win and have success, not loss. After all, the right choice, the guarantee of your luck.
Activity: 210
Every investor must and should be very selective when it comes to participating in icos. I am always selective when choosing ico to invest into
Activity: 742
Merit: 250
There are many popular sites are available like Bountyhive,Bountylord that gives the ICOs announcement their duration time etc.
I want to know that how you select an ICOs to either participate in it as invester or a bounty campaigner.

The sites you follow are ICOs that have advertising campaigns for the community as well as many people to know about their projects. I usually choose icodrops laying out where to look for ICO investment projects, they do not often offer multiple ICOs per day as other sites
Activity: 42
I'm very selective with the ICOs I take part in, not all of these ICOs are worth taking part in as the projects they have might not be as promising or strong enough to address market needs, some are also just cash grabs, So I select SciDex . The SciDex protocol sets out to unlock smart contracts for businesses. It starts by enabling the translation of written contracts to smart contracts and ascends the complexity chart by adding additional trusted, secured and proven layers.
Activity: 196
usually i search ICOs for a bounty from ico ratings site, and find a good ico with good rating and trustable team. because yes we should be more careful to choose ico these days
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
yes I am very picky about ico, because so many lately ico failed, around 80%, I still still lack confidence in the ICO website reviews, therefore I just follow and trust the best bounty manager in my opinion
Pages:
Jump to: