Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you selective when you participating in ICOs? - page 21. (Read 4398 times)

Activity: 248
Merit: 10
Now every ICO white paper looks very formal and has its own ideas. I think more than 90% of white papers are fake. So those who say that they analyze through white papers don't even read any white papers. I chose to invest in ICO only to see two points. First of all, how good the marketing of this team is, what kind of community they formed. Second, how much are they willing to pay to help drive their projects?
Activity: 280
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
Must be selective and not blindly invest. There are so many frauds in the ICO market, and it will go bankrupt if you are not careful. Must be careful!
copper member
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
Yes of course I would like to know about ico's, we should have much more knowledge about projects behind working team members. although it is to difficult to choose best ico.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
There are many popular sites are available like Bountyhive,Bountylord that gives the ICOs announcement their duration time etc.
I want to know that how you select an ICOs to either participate in it as invester or a bounty campaigner.
Bountyhive and Bountylord are suitable for newcomers or for those who don't want to spend time on research. But BountyCampaigns published there always overcrowded with bounty hunters, so I if you want to succeed in selecting reliable bounty campaigns you need to analyse ICOs via such trackers as ICObench and ICOmarks.
Activity: 93
There are many popular sites are available like Bountyhive,Bountylord that gives the ICOs announcement their duration time etc.
I want to know that how you select an ICOs to either participate in it as invester or a bounty campaigner.

i've got into a point where i'm extremely selective i look around everything the idea of the project the team behind it the use cases the potential for the project the roadmap ahead and for me if the idea is good but the product is set for a year or more in the roadmap i'm not putting my money because there is no product and it will take more than the date set in the roadmap,the tokenomics are also crucial and also how much money they want to collect
Activity: 910
Of course, but how else now? I think that now it has become mainstream, especially after people are deceived several times, we can conclude that people should learn, but many simply do not, probably this is the problem.
now more and more ICO projects are ending scams and that makes prospective investors careful before joining because it is difficult to distinguish good ICO projects and scams, so it is very risky to invest in ICO projects.
Activity: 476
First, review the team and previous experience. Check whether these team members are really working on the project, analyze the need for the product, check the information on the rating sites and look at the community that is going around the project. If any of the factors don't suit me, then I pass by.
Activity: 144
Yes I am very selective when I like to participate in ICO , First I have to know who the team behind the project then I read the whitepaper to see what is the vision and mission , if I think it is good enough for me then I will participate .
I am selective as well, I don't like to invest in coins that cannot function at all. That would be a waste of resources.
Activity: 658
Catena X
Of course, absolutely we must be selective and careful when selecting the ICO or bounty. Besides analyzing their ICO from the ICO listing sites or not, we must also analyze from their concept. Analyze some of elements: team members, accuracy of the team, channel telegram, and also the token suitability.
Activity: 602
Merit: 102
Yes I am very selective when I like to participate in ICO , First I have to know who the team behind the project then I read the whitepaper to see what is the vision and mission , if I think it is good enough for me then I will participate .
Activity: 602
Of course, but how else now? I think that now it has become mainstream, especially after people are deceived several times, we can conclude that people should learn, but many simply do not, probably this is the problem.
Activity: 333
Merit: 14

With no doubt you should better very carefully choose the ICO before investing or participating in the Bounty campaign, it is required to do because of two reasons, first - in order not to loose your money, second - not to become a spammer.
Activity: 1764
Merit: 505
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

We need to be selective in choosing a ICO's so that the project we participate is legit,and I don't believe on that listing website No matter how popular they are I still not believe on it because their are still a lot of scam ICO's even they are listed on that popular websites,so what we need to do is to make our own research  to assure that the project is legit.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
Of course, whenever I invest in ICO or look for a bounty task, I will carefully screen it because it has a direct connection to our income and property!
Activity: 336
I am very selective in choosing ICO. I have been a victim of ICO fraud or fake ICO several times. This makes me more careful and selective in choosing ICO. I usually analyze the ICO to ensure that the ICO that I follow is truly responsible for the project. I usually do a SWOT analysis to weigh the chances of success of the ICO in the future. In this SWOT analysis, I analyze the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats faced by ICO so that the chances of success of the ICO in the future can be clearly illustrated. That's my selective way of choosing an ICO.
Activity: 127
choosing a good ico is not easy. before joining it, it would be better if we look at the existing whitepaper. we know that in the whitepaper, there is a lot of important information about the project and I think it will be very helpful. we also have to be patient and don't if we get a scam ico. make it a learning for the future.
Activity: 826
Selecting an ICO is very important, without being selective, it will get a scam, don't be tempted by the promises and big profits written on the whitepaper because you have to know that many scam projects are the biggest problem that makes the market drop.
Activity: 350
of course, everyone has the conditions to personally participate in the project and I'm not an exception, I carefully analyze the project before joining it
Activity: 196
Merit: 5
AUTOBAY | Buy Your First Car With Cryptocurrency |
in choosing a project, we must be more selective because it will relate to the results that we will get. Bounty hunters and also investors must understand the ico that will be followed properly by looking at the prospect in the future. so many projects that offer many advantages, and finally the project is just a scam project. therefore, we have to be careful in choosing an ico.
Activity: 588
Minter
I buy information about prospective ICO and then filter it again and then I already participate.
Pages:
Jump to: