Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you selective when you participating in ICOs? - page 15. (Read 4398 times)

Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
There are many popular sites are available like Bountyhive,Bountylord that gives the ICOs announcement their duration time etc.
I want to know that how you select an ICOs to either participate in it as invester or a bounty campaigner.
This is a really terrible time to try to find a good ico to invest, I say this because many people want to replicate the success that they got at the last year and sometimes the best thing that you can do is to just stay out of the market, if you want to invest in icos then it's better that you wait for the market to begin to recover otherwise the chances that you lose all your money are very high.
Activity: 554
Merit: 0
To invest in ICO you need to read whitepaper and chat with representatives of the team. After that, you will have a vision of the objectives and perspective of the project
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
There are many popular sites are available like Bountyhive,Bountylord that gives the ICOs announcement their duration time etc.
I want to know that how you select an ICOs to either participate in it as invester or a bounty campaigner.

well those sites are very nice but the problem there is they pay trash after participating in most of the project they handles, so i don't participating on any project handled by this parties due to there low payment moreover amazix i don't like doing there work any more.
tjere are so many icos and on my opinion you will aleays find what you want if you will look for long enough so good luck
Activity: 476
peopel have to be celective whent hey are going to participate on something like thos so in my opinipn they will never wim
Activity: 378
Merit: 13

well those sites are very nice but the problem there is they pay trash after participating in most of the project they handles, so i don't participating on any project handled by this parties due to there low payment moreover amazix i don't like doing there work any more.
Activity: 352
Merit: 11
Its good to be selective when joining any ICO because there are lot scam ICOs around and if someone is selective enough, one will not fall for scam ICO. Therefore whenever I want to join ICO, I watch out for the product of the project and also the team behind the project.
Yes, I'm capable to select good ICO for making sure that there will profit to earn by the end. The reason why we're so selective is to involve in legit one and nothing to regrets at all.In choosing an ICO I look for the number of participants and the platform the produce.
Activity: 329
Merit: 100
AGATE
It is impossible to be an investor without such an approach. If you try to take the number of projects you are involved in rather than the quality of the projects you choose, then you will simply lose your money. So it is impossible to work with. You have to be a good analyst.
Activity: 131
as an investor or bounty hunter it must be selective in choosing ico. for ico you can visit ico rating like ico tracker, ico bench, etc. and for bounty I usually follow a bounty campaign on this forum and some bounty platforms like bounty.
Activity: 458
Its good to be selective when joining any ICO because there are lot scam ICOs around and if someone is selective enough, one will not fall for scam ICO. Therefore whenever I want to join ICO, I watch out for the product of the project and also the team behind the project.
Activity: 521
https://okglobalcoinsg.com/
Of course for all people who will invest in the ICO will be selective, I think for most people who will participate in the ICO, the main thing is to see the team in the project, then make sure that the team is available and competent and see the activities carried out by the project. Then see  whitepaper and roadmap makes sense or not. After all that was checked, and I felt confident that the ICO had good prospects, I ventured to participate in the ICO. Meanwhile, to participate in the bounty campaign, all this time I have only participated in campaigns from trusted members and have a good reputation and a bitcointalk ranking at the minimum of senior members.
Activity: 434
indiscriminate in choosing the ICO will only carry the State in a scam and this much going on. selective in the ICO should at least be done if you want results as expected. many of the ICO are springing up and certainly distinguish a scam and not be extra work for this.
Activity: 625
Merit: 125

If I find a project good based on my DYOR, I participate both as a bounty hunter and ICO contributor. The bounty helps in reducing cost of getting the token that I purchased thru ICO.
Activity: 266
“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”
All ICO are not created equal,  there will be higher performing ICO with good team,  developers and community.  Some ICO will equally be shallow,  useless and bogus in the estimation of their uses. I am definitely selective when it comes to investing in ICO!
Activity: 151
Merit: 2
As an investor, of course I will conduct a serious analysis when investing in ICO projects. Usually I will read the project white paper first, which will make it easy for me to master the contents of the token or product!
Activity: 406
Yes, I am picking selected ICO to be participating because of other projects are not having good in promoting their projects so that others are not interested in it. Some are not a promising and others are getting into scamming in the ends.
Activity: 854
Of course yes, we need to very selective and carefully before we want to invest in someting, especially investing in ico's. I will read whitepaper of that project before i join that project and asking them in telegram channel.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
https://www.projecton.pro/
all ICOs must have a road map, and the team will run their project, for I personally see what ICO is running the project and the team that works on the project
In general, the analysis and selection of an ICO for investment is extremely necessary, as if we are not careful selection, we will often encounter fraudulent ICOs. low quality. We will lose capital for them.
alas, even good teams in a year come to the fact that they close projects. there is no protection scam, only the analysis of technology possible long-term effect and faith in the project at the initial stage, otherwise you just need to select the projects that have received the result.
Activity: 232
I think those sites are only for review and you should only refer to them. The best way is to test yourself and select the appropriate ICOs and join them. Do not trust anyone except yourself. Besides, you need a little luck to be able to succeed
Activity: 364
The Exchange for EOS Community
all ICOs must have a road map, and the team will run their project, for I personally see what ICO is running the project and the team that works on the project
In general, the analysis and selection of an ICO for investment is extremely necessary, as if we are not careful selection, we will often encounter fraudulent ICOs. low quality. We will lose capital for them.
Activity: 672
Merit: 253
It is a difficult task to achieve at these hard times. For having a right decision, you need to read a lot, use different resources, and most of the work must be done at this stage. After that, these are a few questions ONLY you must answer;

-   The idea of the project is achievable or not?
-   Products and services are alive or not?
-   Their products or services are  strong enough to fulfill market needs?
-   Are team members real persons or only false accounts?
-   Do they have  a previous experience or started from zero?
Pages:
Jump to: