Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you selective when you participating in ICOs? - page 25. (Read 4398 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 100
There are many popular sites are available like Bountyhive,Bountylord that gives the ICOs announcement their duration time etc.
I want to know that how you select an ICOs to either participate in it as invester or a bounty campaigner.
Of course be selective even you need to carefully select, I have participated in 10 random bounty campaigns and I don't need to check them carefully. After 3 month 9 bounty did not pay me and 1 bounty with token no value.
The selection will help you avoid wasting time and help you get money with certainty. But to be properly selected you need to have experience
Activity: 1274
Merit: 521
7enius - Your Cryptocurrency Marketing Consultant
There are many popular sites are available like Bountyhive,Bountylord that gives the ICOs announcement their duration time etc.
I want to know that how you select an ICOs to either participate in it as invester or a bounty campaigner.
Of course you must be selective to participate on every ICO. First you must very objective to know what's the the purpose of the project. The more problems they face, the more solutions they create, from here you can see how well the project's vision and mission are. Never forget research because this is the most important thing if you want to invest. We must know the ins and outs of the team's background and how transparent they are. Never be easy to believe with a rating because it's not necessarily good, the most important is how transparent they are, cause Richard Sanders said "If you are an investor in a blockchain project, you deserve to have due diligence reports which are objective and will not be arbitrarily reviewed with a higher rating due to payment from the falsely rated project."
copper member
Activity: 2212
Merit: 605
🍓 BALIK Never DM First
Extremely selective. Right now pretty much every single ICO is failing, if you're not careful you will easily lose all of your money and end up either holding some big ass bags, or being straight up robbed by scam ICOs. There are a lot of great projects still in the pipeline, so with thorough research and careful investment there is still money to be made.
Activity: 407
Merit: 14
Collectrix-Bridgin the physical and Virtual worlds
Ofcourse! Why would you not be selective? I always do a thorough research before I invest in any ICO, I am not in the business of losing money.
Activity: 826
Merit: 102
I am always selective in participating in an ico because there are a lot of scam ico out there so before I invest in any ico I make sure that I do the necessary research and to be more selective so as to avoid being scammed
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
Personally, I am selective when choosing ico. I read white paper and always ask questions in telegrams to the creators of the project.
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
Sure. This is essential, because it will help me not take time and effort. There are lots of ICO good and can bring more bonuses
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
That is definitely a friend because the ICO is very sensitive to Money.
If you are not smart to choose an ICO, the failure of your investment is 90%.

So choose the best ICO according to your analysis.
Activity: 56
Of course, we are talking about money here. You don't just invest anyhow in an ico without doing proper research on the strong potential of the inherent properties of the ICO.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
I try to do if it's subscription,then study very carefully the draft,Thursday, includes,team,experience of similar projects,and voobze the maximum information,clearly the case I sotsialnye network so you can not candy project to take away,so good luck
Activity: 97
I'm a bit selective when it comes to choosing Icos, and I think we all should too. If I have to give my two cents on this, I think that We shouldn't just involve ourselves in just any Icos, there is a great chance  that it might end up being a waste of time, that's why we have to be certain it is a good one, or worth the hype, before engaging in it.
Activity: 251
Yes, I am. I don't just go about participating in just any ICO that I come in contact with, and I would advise anyone to cultivate this habit too. Be sure that before participating in an ICO, you are certain that it is worth it, and won't be a waste of time. Cos if you don't do this, there is a great chance that you would end up regretting your actions.
Activity: 97
Merit: 1
I have participated in quite a few ICOs that have me REKT so since then I have been extra selective of ICOs I invest my money in to just to be safe. Although the ICO market right now is a very unstable market. So be very careful.
Activity: 196
bountyhive and bounty lord give very few tokens, too many bounty participants so that the bounty allocation is very low, I prefer to search for bounties that have teams that are 100% verified and have high bounty allocations, we all know finding a good bounty is very difficult, sometimes we stuck in a scam ICO.
Activity: 72
of course we have to be selective in choosing ico, never an origin in selecting ico because now many  ico who end up scam. You should be careful in selecting them especially if you want to join their investment in ico.
Activity: 291
Please ask yourselves... is the coin I’m investing in secure, fast, scalable, great development team and community? If not... that coin isn’t going anywhere. It’s a pump and dump. Having a small supply raises the price but in reality it will never be a “merchant” coin. Invest in the coin that has the ability to be the coin for commerce. Do your research.. invest in the coin that meets that criteria. Don’t go after the advice of an investor who is sitting on a bag waiting for you to buy up the price before they dump.
Activity: 112
if I'm careless in choosing ico, I will lose all my money and maybe I'll go bankrupt. for now I'm very selective in choosing ico, even I'm very careful. currently a lot of ico are scam, and this is very dangerous. we thirst to have great luck.
Activity: 532
If you really want to choose a good ICO's. You should allot your time and effort in reading their whitepaper. And have patience in doing it. And take a look also who are the people behind those project.
Activity: 467
I have taken my time to make very selective campaigns when it comes to particpating in ICO's. I make sure I join ICOs that has already been established or ICO's that have a team I can rely in. Sometimes I also do my background checks before I join.
Activity: 728
Merit: 12
ICO is one of the most risky thing to participate in crypto. But, ICO is also one of the most profitable investment to join. To press the risk, we must be selective. We must consider the decision based on the right analysis, smart-taken consideration, and also good research about their team and project. Hence, I will never regret my participation in ICO if I'm being selective.
Pages:
Jump to: