Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you selective when you participating in ICOs? - page 11. (Read 4398 times)

Activity: 354
Merit: 100
There are many popular sites are available like Bountyhive,Bountylord that gives the ICOs announcement their duration time etc.
I want to know that how you select an ICOs to either participate in it as invester or a bounty campaigner.
Thats actually true I am too picky when choosing ICO to join in signature bounty campaign. Ill go first to their website and will see if there already high amount of tokens raised so that the income is really sure unless that campaign isa scam there no reason for that. But if true that lind of start is really good to join.
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
🔵The Global Foodservice Loyalty Space
For all participants who are going to invest in an ICO must be selective. The first is to choose a good team in the project. The second is to make sure that the team is available and competent in the product and marketing of the project. The third is to analyze the good prospects of the project. In the end, you need to make a decision and take risks by investing in ICO.
Activity: 891
Merit: 500
Certainly, all ICO investors also carefully select before buying ICO. Especially when there are many fraud projects on the Crypto market, the choice should be much more careful.
You should be very cautious when finding something that seems like it could be too good to be true. Sometimes the coins are not what they say they are.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
Certainly, all ICO investors also carefully select before buying ICO. Especially when there are many fraud projects on the Crypto market, the choice should be much more careful.
If this was true and all the ico investors were very careful in which coin they invested then we will not have as many scammers in the market and victims of them complaining in the forum and asking for regulation, the truth is most people do not even do the most basic attempt to try to verify who is behind the project and as a result of that negligence they lose their money.
copper member
Activity: 381
Merit: 0
Yes I am very selective when it comes to participating in icos. The level of scam icos has gone up in recent times, making it difficult for people to get solid projects with ideas, as a result, for one to be in for the better project and not lose your funds, then you have to make detailed researches and be very selective of icos to participate in.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Look ARROUND!
It is quite similar how to choose an ICO, even when investing, or do bounty job for them. In both cases, it is recommended to analyse the project deeply. As for a bountyhunter, I would recommend to choose only those campaigns, which can surely reach the soft cap, while for an investor, reaching the hard cap too is important IMO. In most cases, ICOs show in their website, how much they have raised already.
Activity: 588
https://www.projecton.pro/
I choose more the idea of the project and how it can be perceived by the market, I see how well the coin is sold, what she was priseyl and other market moments.
Activity: 266
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
Activity: 133
There are many factors in selecting a right ICO:

Team
Timeline
Media and Community
Code Samples
Regulation
Distribution
Purpose
White Paper
Global Potential
Circulating Supply

If an ICO has all the above mentioned Points then you can invest in the ICO.

I came across ICO which not only looks promising but will also give you good returns. The ICO's Name is INCODIUM.

Incodium has developed a solution to protect users and investors against the rising threat of cryptocurrency hacks. Incodium is achieving this through an API-based Smart Contract Solution.

The cryptocurrency market’s valuation has crossed the $300 billion mark. As the value of the market grows, there is an urgent need to beef up security measures. Given the rapidly increasing in cryptocurrency exchange hacks, there needs to be a solution for this problem.

Until now, when an exchange gets hacked, the process of identification of theft and compensation to the user take days or even weeks to be processed at times.

Incodium aims to revolutionize the way compensation is provided through a simple, transparent and actionable platform. Their “Smart Compensation Protection” service determines the extent of the loss occurred and the amount of compensation that needs to be provided.

To know more you can visit: https://incodium.io/
Very selective, I mean it is my money and I am the one who has to make sure that I am putting it in something that is going to bring me profit in the future. So when I am investing in any ico I make sure that I am looking at every aspect of the ico. I try to avoid scam projects as much as I can, I look at the roadmaps, the creators of the coins and their website
This is what everyone should do but surprisingly this was not the case, during the bull market people saw that all the coins were going up in value and they wanted to make some money as well so they decided to invest in whatever coin that seemed promising and as you may guess this was a terrible mistake and those people learned too late that is not the way to select a coin.
Activity: 249
I do not participate in the bounty platforms, only in the usual ones that take place on the forum itself, but I participate only as a bounty hunter!
Activity: 588
https://www.projecton.pro/
Very selective, I mean it is my money and I am the one who has to make sure that I am putting it in something that is going to bring me profit in the future. So when I am investing in any ico I make sure that I am looking at every aspect of the ico. I try to avoid scam projects as much as I can, I look at the roadmaps, the creators of the coins and their website
It is becoming increasingly difficult to avoid fraudulent projects. A lot of scammers want easy money. Undecided
it becomes more difficult to raise money for projects, fraudsters are becoming more sophisticated and have a lot of costs for the organization, while in many cases do not pay back their costs. people are less likely to trust only words and are starting to wait for confirmation of of achievements.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
It is becoming increasingly difficult to avoid fraudulent projects. A lot of scammers want easy money. Undecided
Activity: 308
I think nobody wants to lose their money. That is why we should be very responsible in choosing a project for investment. I still have little experience in this matter, so I have to study the information for a long time and look closely
Activity: 293
I used to participate in bounties randomly before, but now i don't, as there are a plenty of scam ICOs. Joining in scam ICOs is a complete waste of time and effort, so now I do a bit research before participating in bounties.
This is what all the people in the forum should do, the time when you could earn with any bounty campaign are over, scammers are more numerous than before and they are getting better as well so it is very difficult to tell if a project is a scam or not without making an investigation at all and even then a legitimate bounty campaign could not pay you if the project does not become successful.
Activity: 278
Merit: 5
Invest and play
It is only reasonable and ideal to be selective when participating in ICOs,otherwise you would have wasted your time and resources on shit projects! Research to know which project is viable, and promises to be worth and investment before you go dumping your time or money in it! Most ICOs have proven to be scams, others have proven to be successes, so to participate and be on the successful team and project you must be selective, but let your selection be born out of a good research.
Activity: 322
homt.net
There are many popular sites are available like Bountyhive,Bountylord that gives the ICOs announcement their duration time etc.
I want to know that how you select an ICOs to either participate in it as invester or a bounty campaigner.

Being selective in choosing projects when participating in ICO's is the best point. Because it will affect our work and also the result. If we don't selective everything will be useless and wasting time.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
This should be one of the most important and correct points of view today, because today the projects definitely have people who simply collect funds that will not be spent on the implementation of the idea in the future.
Activity: 378
of course you must selective in ICO because many ICO can be worthless after ICO done.
ICO rate not guarantee the ICO can be success so you must read the project,whitepaper,and many more.

Pages:
Jump to: