Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you sure the market will come back at end this year? - page 53. (Read 18617 times)

Activity: 459
Merit: 10
Almost everyone talking BULL will come back at end this year like last year.

I hope so, because me and everyone here diving under the sea for 9 months and still don't see light the Sun.

Last year, bitcoin has increased from the beginning of the year to the end of the year...And this year is quite the opposite.

Or maybe We have been waiting so long... so that we are delusional to something that is not real.

I think the market will recover from now but it will not be as strong as it was in late 2017, because it is affected by too many political and economic factors. it takes time and we need to give it a belief. Do not rush and believe in a good future.
Activity: 217
Merit: 5
Actually,there's no one can assure the recovery of crypto market on this year ends. All of them are speculations,but a big chance to happen is always there. But for me,i will continue to do a lot of crypto activities,to have a chance to earn more profits if their speculations comes true. No matter if i become loser on this field,the one more important for me is,i have a chance if ever.
Activity: 273

I hope so, because me and everyone here diving under the sea for 9 months and still don't see light the Sun.

Last year, bitcoin has increased from the beginning of the year to the end of the year...And this year is quite the opposite.

Or maybe We have been waiting so long... so that we are delusional to something that is not real.

Every years are in different situation sometimes it goes ups and downs.This year is not in good situation for us because we are waiting so long for the market price was raising.We hope that by the end of this year the market value price will recover.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
Decentralized Transportation Solution
If for the moment I am not at all sure. I even think that the market will going to collpase later this year. year 2018 is very bad for the trader. all price coins down continuously.
Activity: 294
we all can only hope and predict, but we will not know for sure what happened later. this upward movement cannot be ascertained yet a market recovery, I think everyone is still holding back and waiting for the ETF later.
Activity: 110
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
No one can say exactly for sure if we will ever see that kind of bull we are expecting again. Maybe the bull will never come again. Maybe it's the end of bullish crypto seasons, maybe the power that be are hell bent on more manipulations. No one can tell
Activity: 1414
Merit: 260
Ill think yes it will comeback till the end of this year and probably have some huge price of the coins in the market coming. So we need to wait a little more on when that happen and hold our coins we have.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 186
Of course, what happened last year is part of the history dude. You can't blame others if they are talking about it more often since we are now coming to December again. Some of us have a positive outlook and some are on doubt, but one thing is for sure, all of us are now excited and nervous on what will really happen in the market before this year ends.
The word "delusional" is way too much much. We are not considered delusional because those are only who expect the impossible. Since its not too impossible to reach a new ATH — the chances are always there — then we are just too hopeful (IMO). We are really hoping that btc will skyrocket again thinking that it makes us all wealthy once again. I don't see anything wrong of dreaming nice things Smiley.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
Inevitably I have to believe that the market will rise at the end of the year, I hope not to panic when the market is down it will get worse. So if you want to go up at the end of the year, you have to get rid of that panic.
Activity: 336
Merit: 20
I think everyone is waiting for the end of this year. It is really hard to predict when the market will rise up again.
Activity: 420
As we all know that crptocurrency is so much fluctuated, that makes it hard to predict when will the exact time for the cryptocurrency to fully rise again.
What we can do is wait patiently until that time comes.
Activity: 180
I honestly have no idea.  I feel we have been manipulated down to this point but I'm not sure if the manipulators will let us rise or if they want to keep us down.  I'm slowly accumulating and hoping for the best. Gotta play to win. 
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
I think bitcoin will not be able to go up strongly and back to $ 15k this year, maybe up to $ 10k. The market wants to recover time and perhaps 2020 will be the time of market recovery (if it is alive).
Activity: 126
Trend ICO 2018 is hot again and investors are now smarter, they are looking for more information, more analysis of the allocation of funds. It is certain that by the end of 2018, even the ICO market will return to the 2019 level, and if you catch the right time, you will know how to "turn dragon" on these projects.
Activity: 210
It is still difficult to predict whether the market will rise again at the end of this year or not, but we must remain optimistic and believe that the market will rise again and stretch again, just need patience
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
The FASTEST and MOST SECURE Token Exchange
I will say no one know for sure if the market will make a come back by end of this year, but one thing is for sure, if the bitcoin ETF gets approved by end of this month, then market will make a great come back.
Activity: 381
Merit: 101
I think at least the market will stabilize at a certain value. It may be not that much but at least stability in its price will bring green market again. But, if we'll be lucky, things that happened last year might happen again wherein price went up very high.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
There's no such thing as sure in this market. The market is very volatile, still, it can come back and go up or either fall hard and go down.
Activity: 196
I don't think so it will come back to it's position because last year situation was quite different as you said it was increasing from start to end of the year. For this year I would say it will increase but not as much as people are expecting it will come on 8000$ to 10000$.
Activity: 490
Merit: 251
No one knows how will cryptocurrencies come back from its lost. As we witnessed the up and down trend of cryto's we should consider that it will recover in the right time. And the best way to do is just sit tight and believe that it will recover in time, no matter how dump it is just hold your assets until it's come back.
Pages:
Jump to: