Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you sure the market will come back at end this year? - page 52. (Read 18617 times)

Activity: 366
Merit: 100
I think nobody can sure but everyone hope it.For last year experience everyone thought end of this year market will go green again. But I think this year market don't change need more time.But i also want change the market this year.I am just waiting.Have no confirmation.
copper member
Activity: 364
Merit: 2
I’m expecting a major dip coming in the next few months then the bull run. For the next couple of months it should be a sucker rally.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Yes, the year the market is not stable, I hope that by the end of the year the market will stabilize, but this is only an assumption
Activity: 1316
Merit: 503
Almost everyone talking BULL will come back at end this year like last year.

I hope so, because me and everyone here diving under the sea for 9 months and still don't see light the Sun.

Last year, bitcoin has increased from the beginning of the year to the end of the year...And this year is quite the opposite.

Or maybe We have been waiting so long... so that we are delusional to something that is not real.

don't focus too much on crypto currencies because there is no guarantee that at the end of the year the market will improve, we have to wait for whales.
Activity: 392

I hope so, because me and everyone here diving under the sea for 9 months and still don't see light the Sun.

Last year, bitcoin has increased from the beginning of the year to the end of the year...And this year is quite the opposite.

Or maybe We have been waiting so long... so that we are delusional to something that is not real.

I think the market will recover from now but it will not be as strong as it was in late 2017, because it is affected by too many political and economic factors. it takes time and we need to give it a belief. Do not rush and believe in a good future.
yes I'm sure in December the price of bitcoin will rise dramatically to throw the virtual world. If at this time everyone is investing getting a loss, you don't want to get a profit, you have to get a loss. after bitcoin the perfect market price we will become rich people.
Activity: 420

YES, almost 9 months there is no revival ((it was something similar when the bitcoin rose to 10K. Someone in despair no longer hope for the best. But at the end of the year when there will be a bull market they will grab his head.
Activity: 156
Nobody is sure if the market will come back at the end of the year we all just hoping it will come back at the end of the year like last year.
Activity: 1093
Merit: 103
I think so.But i think nobody can say with surety.Buy it have more possibility that end of this year market will go up again.We already saw last year. So everyone think that market up again in last of this year.But not only end this it can up first of new year.So we are just waiting.
Activity: 700
Merit: 380
The market does not work that way. If everything were simple and predictable, then the majority would profit. But in the market, 95% are losing their assets. So do not expect a quick return of the bull market. We have not been at the bottom yet. Good luck to all!
Activity: 372
I hope so..

Based on the chart, it is likely that the market will come back at the end of the year. I hope this will happen and will be one of the best Christmas gifts for us!
Activity: 644
Merit: 10
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
so far I think the market will still be depreciated. and this will happen even until the end of the year. so I still do not believe in the existence of the increase at the end of this year.
Activity: 721
Everyone hopes, especially crypto users, to want a price increase like the previous year which reached 10,000 $ Bitcoin. That can happen like last year, but not 100% guarantees the market will recover in a short time.
Activity: 196
No one know we make recover from this dip market but i think market will rise again before december 2018 investor and owner of some coins are working hard on it
Activity: 345
Merit: 10
we can only wait and be patient. that's what we can do now. if we sell our coins now, then we will get a big loss. but if we hold it for longer, it is also risky because we don't know how long the crypto price is fall. surely, we have to be calm and be patient in any situation.
It is true because now nobody know the truth from the rise in crypto at the end of this year, many people have predicted this happening, but I could just let go and wait for a reality that is happening. either until whenever I am going to keep my assets to give you an advantage on me.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
we can only wait and be patient. that's what we can do now. if we sell our coins now, then we will get a big loss. but if we hold it for longer, it is also risky because we don't know how long the crypto price is fall. surely, we have to be calm and be patient in any situation.
Activity: 623
Merit: 262
It's hard to tell if the market will bounce back at the end of the  year, even though it is what we have always hoped and wished for. Hopefully, the pump will begin by the end of the year.

As the last quarter of the year started I believe the market will gear up slowly. No one can assure the status of the market these day, let's wait for the bullish run I strongly trust on crypocurrencies that it will boom again let's believe and pray.
Activity: 644
Merit: 145
In the crypto currency you can not be sure of anything. We can only hope that this year will be the same as in the previous years, and bitcoin, and behind it, another crypto currency, will grow in value. I do not even hope that this growth will be significant. Investors will be cautious at the end of the year and investments will be small. It will be good if bitcoin reaches 10,000 - 15,000 dollars.

There is no hope that this year will be like the last. For such a rapid growth requires a catalyst (trigger) and a series of subsequent positive events. Do you see them on the horizon? Maybe, maybe next year it will be the approval of ETF
Activity: 1316
Merit: 108
In the crypto currency you can not be sure of anything. We can only hope that this year will be the same as in the previous years, and bitcoin, and behind it, another crypto currency, will grow in value. I do not even hope that this growth will be significant. Investors will be cautious at the end of the year and investments will be small. It will be good if bitcoin reaches 10,000 - 15,000 dollars.
Activity: 163
It's hard to tell if the market will bounce back at the end of the  year, even though it is what we have always hoped and wished for. Hopefully, the pump will begin by the end of the year.
Activity: 630
Merit: 102
it think we should give more time for the market to recover. the last year pump is huge that is why the correction is huge too. i am patiently waiting since march. i hope the market to recover before the year ends
Pages:
Jump to: