Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you surprised at the price of ETH? - page 10. (Read 15329 times)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0
November 13, 2018, 03:19:39 PM
etherium now become unstable, more dump although more pump, im already get huge loss on my portofolio cause of that.
Activity: 8
November 12, 2018, 11:09:03 PM
Ethereum just like oher altcoins also falls down its price. So I am not surprised with it's swing down price because it will go further up this year. I believe ethereum will come to it's price to recover.
Activity: 11
November 12, 2018, 11:06:31 PM
Maybe a little surprised. The reason is that we have great hopes for Ethereum. And it seems like last year we were pretty sure Ethereum would be close to Bitcoin.
Activity: 14
November 12, 2018, 11:00:42 PM
Absolutely not. Cryptocurrencies go up and down and volatility is pretty high. These days ethereum's price is between 500 and 1000. But it all depends on investors' interest.
Activity: 14
November 12, 2018, 10:51:59 PM
I was totally surprised two times already, lol. First time after a significant rise and the second time after a significant fall!
Activity: 15
November 12, 2018, 10:32:52 PM
I can be surprised at the soaring price of Ethereum and the drastic increase. because then I will get a much bigger advantage in the future. therefore I prefer to support Ethereum to be more expensive and much more expensive in the future. so the price continues to increase can make me surprised with the price at the high point.
November 12, 2018, 10:24:53 PM
Ethereum will go so far for now many of us have a chance to get some ethereum and lots of ICO using ethereum platform, But we just wait when will rise and return to the top of the market.
November 12, 2018, 10:23:00 PM
ethereum is the second coin after the bitcoin so I think no one is surprised by this because now it's normal and the ethereum price prediction will be higher in the next few months.
November 12, 2018, 10:19:48 PM
Yes, last month prices on ETH regulates highly in which individuals are willing to buy more ethereum because of the demand in the market but now the trend continued and its confusing right now.But in this kind of situation its all normal because I believe it will directly regulate again someday.
November 12, 2018, 10:16:14 PM
The current ETH price is surprising because at the end of last year the price of ETH has reached $ 1000 but at the moment the price is very sharply down to $ 600. Make sad ETH holders
November 12, 2018, 10:15:05 PM
Ethereum will go so far for now many of us have a chance to get some ethereum and lots of ICO using ethereum platform, But we just wait when will rise and return to the top of the market.
Activity: 7
November 12, 2018, 09:48:40 PM
facebook is developing its own cryptocurrency . google is also studying block technology . apple is also doing about encrypted payments . the next explosion of ether will be driven by these giants . it may be this year .
Activity: 10
November 12, 2018, 09:41:10 PM
Dont panic. Someday ETH will actually overthrow bitcoin in terms of market cap. Ethereum is a much smarter coin than bitcoin and has greater potential in changing the world. For this reason, i am extremely surprised at the current value of the coin. For sure it will rise back up soon.
Activity: 12
November 12, 2018, 09:34:08 PM
It's hard to surprise me, because I have been working in crypto for a long time and saw a lot of falls and sharp ups. Crypto is very volatile.
November 12, 2018, 09:17:10 PM
I was not surprise because not only Ethereum price is dipping but almost the whole crypto market is in difficult right now. I believed that this was due to the Bitcoin price is crashing in which it create a domino epic to altcoins making the whole market to become in dip too. They say this was due to correction but i say maybe Mt.Gox is selling Bitcoin again because i heard that they have still some Bitcoin left for their disposal.
Activity: 10
November 12, 2018, 09:14:51 PM
Perhaps surprised at the beginning of this year, but nowadays a bit predictable pattern of famous coins, that when Bitcoin experienced correction, almost all the first Altcoin tier experience the same situation.
November 12, 2018, 09:13:35 PM
Ethereum itself has a certain value that is above and beyond market speculators. If ethereum were properly priced, it should not be trading at it's current price.
November 12, 2018, 09:11:17 PM
No, it is expected to rise since it is been use as a primary token for trades making demands of it to be big and its price to jump high.
November 12, 2018, 09:03:07 PM
Rising prices for the air in the past few months have led to a huge interest from the press, which began to actively discuss the future of technology. This attracted speculators quite poorly informed about the crypto-currency space of investors, fueled by fears not to miss the "next Bitcoin". This, in turn, led to a sharp rise in the price of the capital of psychologically unstable speculators, who are not particularly versed in technology. such phenomena occur quite a few hours, so I would not say that I'm surprised at this.
Activity: 12
November 12, 2018, 08:56:18 PM
The price is as it should be but I think now the price itself tells that you need to buy and where for a lot of money as soon as the price could jump minimum twice and then would no longer be very profitable to buy!
Pages:
Jump to: