Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you surprised at the price of ETH? - page 8. (Read 15329 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 10
yamzu
November 15, 2018, 03:14:22 PM
I just don't so surprized at this things, which we could to see about Ethereum and other coins. Members just don't want to float their coins and market goes down.
copper member
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
November 15, 2018, 03:01:24 PM
This is a great place to enter. Probably the cheapest Ethereum will be all year.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
November 15, 2018, 02:41:18 PM
It is very painful to look at the price of Ethereum. but my hope for the happy future of Ethereum is not lost. it seems to me that when the bulls come to the market,the price of Ethereum will overcome its previous price records.
Activity: 668
Merit: 100
DogData
November 15, 2018, 11:28:54 AM
The price of Ethereum has fallen and this is not surprising, because 90 percent of ICO take place on the Ethereum platform.

we really don't need to be overtaken by the decline in eth that has now happened. because something like this also happens quite often. then we must understand the current situation, and we must understand it too. because the situation is not always above.
Activity: 434
November 15, 2018, 09:28:03 AM
I am surprised that the ETH price has not increased but continues to fall, until now the ETH value has dropped to $ 179, which is extremely low compared to 2018. Maybe they will never grow up again
Activity: 1512
Merit: 397
dice9.win/ - Simple, fast and provably fair
November 15, 2018, 08:49:33 AM
eth prices really make a lot of people because now the market has experienced a considerable decline and makes eth also experience the same thing. I hope this can end soon for the market to improve again
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
November 15, 2018, 08:40:18 AM
I was surprised at ETH today, prices are falling to $ 179 and ranked No. 3 on the market. After years of standing at No. 2 now ETh has been occupied by XRP and as such I think we should consider before investing in this market.
The current value of  ETH might be a good timing to invest as its really falling but it's no longer surprising since bitcoin and almost everything around the market suffer the same thing, always take side where you can see some advantages, believe that bounce back will happen it will take maybe much longer time but in anyhow it will happen anyway, take the risk and always be positive from your position.
The decline has been going on for a long time and that makes us no surprise about the price of eth, it has continued to decline, which is something we have anticipated, and now everything has fallen into a very bad situation. I'm sure people will not listen to your advice, they will not dare to risk or think positive about the market, risks and losses are too terrible, signaling a bad future for crypto, so I will sit still and find a way to get out of this place as soon as possible
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
November 15, 2018, 05:38:36 AM
I was surprised at ETH today, prices are falling to $ 179 and ranked No. 3 on the market. After years of standing at No. 2 now ETh has been occupied by XRP and as such I think we should consider before investing in this market.
The current value of  ETH might be a good timing to invest as its really falling but it's no longer surprising since bitcoin and almost everything around the market suffer the same thing, always take side where you can see some advantages, believe that bounce back will happen it will take maybe much longer time but in anyhow it will happen anyway, take the risk and always be positive from your position.
Activity: 308
Merit: 3
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
November 15, 2018, 05:25:22 AM
Activity: 308
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
November 14, 2018, 05:00:36 AM
Not surprisingly, if you look at the price chart of ETH before June 2017, ETH price is only $ 76 back. But then they increased and now many people think ETH is down, but in fact they have been wrong, because they only compare ETH prices with the end of 2017 and early 2018, they do not compare ETh in those years. Prior to 2017, I now find the ETH price at $ 200 is perfectly reasonable. And the bottom line is that ETH is not low
Activity: 476
Merit: 103
November 14, 2018, 12:50:05 AM
The price of Ethereum has fallen and this is not surprising, because 90 percent of ICO take place on the Ethereum platform.
Activity: 7
November 13, 2018, 09:51:34 PM
I can be surprised at the soaring price of Ethereum and the drastic increase. because then I will get a much bigger advantage in the future. therefore I prefer to support Ethereum to be more expensive and much more expensive in the future. so the price continues to increase can make me surprised with the price at the high point.
Activity: 573
Merit: 251
November 13, 2018, 09:36:33 PM
Like most people, I may also be surprised that the price of Ethereum is having a pretty sharp correction. But it seems, when viewed comprehensively it makes sense because the market capitalization also fell quite large.

Of course, it can be said that ethereum has experienced the most significant decline this year, if bitcoin drops from $ 15,000 to $ 6400, ethereum drops drop from $ 1100 to $ 200, but I'm optimistic that ethereum can pass the highest price.
Activity: 14
November 13, 2018, 09:14:30 PM
Yes before when im just starting in crypto but now not really because i learn its normal to all crypto like Ethereum to rise and fall its price because mostly they move rising and falling like wave, so im not surprised if happen not only to Ethereum but to all crypto having fluctuates to there price. In that situation surely many people are goi g to buy because the price is lower, then sell it when the market increased, and i heard this june market is started to rise.
Activity: 6
November 13, 2018, 09:04:07 PM
For the price now I'm not too surprised. but for bitcoin price I was even a little surprised because the bitcoin price itself is very far drop. so maybe a lot of people are becoming shocked and panicked
Activity: 8
November 13, 2018, 08:59:05 PM
Yeah, I hope so, that Ethereum will continue to increase more profitable even the market had been dropped. I feel disappointed knowing the Eth was fall risky, but I believe and trust Ethereum that it can surpass the inconvenient matter and grow persistently, because Etheteum has a great potential in crypto world.
November 13, 2018, 08:09:29 PM
Not surprised by any price anymore haha, volatility is to be expected.
Activity: 9
November 13, 2018, 07:45:15 PM
For me Ethereum is the second after Bitcoin. I hope it'd be at least 1k. I like ETH because it's a perfect way to buy other alcoins. And it means that usage of ETH will only increase. So don't be afraid, it's a good investment. I invest in crypto because it's the way to invest into your future. It may look like a big bubble, of course. That's why I choose consciously in which project to invest.
November 13, 2018, 07:18:21 PM
I am negatively surprised because when i invested price was about 750 dollars, now price falled but soon back and will achieve over 1000 dollars. The problem is that if I would invest now, the profit would be higher
Activity: 14
November 13, 2018, 07:07:07 PM
The price of Ethereum broke through the highest price in history last year and reached nearly $2,000, which was surprising to me. Afterwards, the price of Ethereum suddenly fell sharply. I purchased some Ethereums during this period and waited for the price to rise.
Pages:
Jump to: