Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you surprised at the price of ETH? - page 9. (Read 15329 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
November 13, 2018, 07:05:46 PM
I can be surprised at the soaring price of Ethereum and the drastic increase. because then I will get a much bigger advantage in the future. therefore I prefer to support Ethereum to be more expensive and much more expensive in the future. so the price continues to increase can make me surprised with the price at the high point.
Activity: 4
November 13, 2018, 06:45:50 PM
Surprised and not surprised, since this is a crypto currency, it has no boundaries, what it wants and does, we have to wait and at the time of selling it is desirable not all)
Activity: 7
November 13, 2018, 06:20:44 PM
In general, it was extremely unexpected when Etherium fell in the early 18th year, but what to do, it will still grow!
Activity: 5
November 13, 2018, 06:04:49 PM
After looking at the price of btc and eth from to month, I come the conclusion that btc price movement is still dominant factor to influence  eth price fluctuation. Basically price movement is affected by supply and demand but technically btc price movement, rising or falling tend to affect eth price to move  or fluctuate at the same direction.So there is no supprise about this price movement.It is a normal movement.
Activity: 310
Merit: 100
November 13, 2018, 06:00:04 PM
I'm not surprised that the price of ETH decrease because all the crypto market decrease, including Bitcoin and Altcoins, not just ETH. When the crypto market returns, the price of ETH will also increase.
November 13, 2018, 05:46:33 PM
This coin has a great future, we are lucky that it is now in such a price, it will soon increase. Take the chance while there is an opportunity. Behind this coin is a large and strong team.
November 13, 2018, 05:35:17 PM
I'm a bit nervous because the price already begin to drop again right now. I hope it will back to green again. I believe ethereum will begin to raise up again, Ethereum has many great potential and a big community so i think the price will recover soon..
Activity: 12
November 13, 2018, 05:31:01 PM
Like most people, I may also be surprised that the price of Ethereum is having a pretty sharp correction. But it seems, when viewed comprehensively it makes sense because the market capitalization also fell quite large.
November 13, 2018, 05:12:07 PM
After looking at the price of btc and eth from to month, I come the conclusion that btc price movement is still dominant factor to influence  eth price fluctuation. Basically price movement is affected by supply and demand but technically btc price movement, rising or falling tend to affect eth price to move  or fluctuate at the same direction.So there is no supprise about this price movement.It is a normal movement.
November 13, 2018, 04:44:24 PM
I am surprised a little bit, but I can not say it was an unexpected turn. And the reason... It is hard to say, what is your opinion?
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”
November 13, 2018, 04:26:57 PM
I was surprised and I am still surprise that ether could dump so low. I thought ether was coming of age and become independent of bitcoin.  I thought ether will be stable serving as a store of value.  Ether disappointed lots of investors!
November 13, 2018, 04:25:10 PM
I am negatively surprised because when i invested price was about 750 dollars, now price falled but soon back and will achieve over 1000 dollars. The problem is that if I would invest now, the profit would be higher
Activity: 6
November 13, 2018, 04:22:29 PM
I was not surprised at the price of the ETH because I was here and knew that this was sometimes the price sometimes rising.
Activity: 17
November 13, 2018, 04:11:12 PM
I am not surprised at the prices of an altcoin because it normally falls very low but needs to take advantage of the low price to invest.
November 13, 2018, 04:01:34 PM
 These ETHs are not very stable and depend on different factors, even some negative news on the market can lead to a drop in prices, so you should always be in the center of the news and you will know what to expect next.
Activity: 9
November 13, 2018, 04:01:09 PM
Rising prices for the air in the past few months have led to a huge interest from the press, which began to actively discuss the future of technology. This attracted speculators quite poorly informed about the crypto-currency space of investors, fueled by fears not to miss the "next Bitcoin". This, in turn, led to a sharp rise in the price of the capital of psychologically unstable speculators, who are not particularly versed in technology. such phenomena occur quite a few hours, so I would not say that I'm surprised at this.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
November 13, 2018, 03:47:49 PM
Are you surprised at the price of ETH? what is the reason?
Yes I surprised much for Ethereum because it drops almost 9-10 times it is very big number. Ethereum is not an ordinary altcoin it is best altcoin in my opinion so it must not fall like this. I hope it can rise again soon, I'm holding few eth from year.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
November 13, 2018, 03:44:37 PM
It was the most unpleasant surprise of 2018. I thought ETH would not go so low. I hope that the price will go up in a few months.
Activity: 6
November 13, 2018, 03:40:03 PM
No, it is expected to rise since it is been use as a primary token for trades making demands of it to be big and its price to jump high.
Activity: 18
November 13, 2018, 03:20:20 PM
The current ETH price is surprising because at the end of last year the price of ETH has reached $ 1000 but at the moment the price is very sharply down to $ 600. Make sad ETH holders
Pages:
Jump to: