Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you surprised at the price of ETH? - page 7. (Read 15329 times)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
November 23, 2018, 02:10:39 AM
I am surprised a little bit, but I can not say it was an unexpected turn. And the reason... It is hard to say, what is your opinion?
Activity: 206
Merit: 10
November 23, 2018, 01:54:29 AM
The crypto world is full of surprises. I know ETH has shown a lot of potentials being the second cryptocurrency with the highest market cap and volume after bitcoin but the decrease in its price is no surprise. The price will shoot up very soon.

Maybe yes or maybe no, because we can see nowadays have raised some coins that have platform like ETH with more innovation, like faster and can minimize scamming in ICOs
Activity: 3
November 23, 2018, 12:11:19 AM
The market is oversaturated with altcoins, which have switched a large number of investors, withdrawing money from bitcoin.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 102
November 22, 2018, 11:52:51 PM
Never expected too much downfall in the market due to huge fluctuation in terms of Bitcoin price. I am surprised the price of ETH makes me thrilled because I never expected ETH price went very low in the market. Now it is a busy time to grab as many coins as possible.
Activity: 6
November 22, 2018, 11:50:51 PM
Not surprised by any price anymore haha, volatility is to be expected.
November 22, 2018, 11:46:56 PM
Im not so surprised that eth price falls. Due to scams of some ICO, some investors lose their trust that affect the price of the ethereum.
November 22, 2018, 11:36:35 PM
No, I'm not surprised anymore at  the price of ETH because the movement is just but natural.  What Keeps me shocks is that the price is just getting low and low but  again all of us are keeping on praying and hoping for the market  recovery.
November 22, 2018, 11:26:24 PM
Dont panic. Someday ETH will actually overthrow bitcoin in terms of market cap. Ethereum is a much smarter coin than bitcoin and has greater potential in changing the world. For this reason, i am extremely surprised at the current value of the coin. For sure it will rise back up soon.
November 22, 2018, 11:11:25 PM
I was not surprised at the price of the ETH because I was here and knew that this was sometimes the price sometimes rising.
November 22, 2018, 11:10:50 PM
Actually the price of eth is not already surprising because it is already readable by many that understands the movement or the fluctuations of it in the market. Maybe such kind of attitude is happened from the past when eth is just starting its race over all altcoins.  But not today because everything is predictable when you start buying eth at the dip period.
November 22, 2018, 11:09:34 PM
Yes, last month prices on ETH regulates highly in which individuals are willing to buy more ethereum because of the demand in the market but now the trend continued and its confusing right now.But in this kind of situation its all normal because I believe it will directly regulate again someday.
November 22, 2018, 11:05:36 PM
At first yes, I though only Bitcoin has high price and big value, but I look around with markets and some exchange I was mesmerized by ETH price that it is coming nect to Bitcoin and it is still progressing when it comes to uses.
November 22, 2018, 11:04:52 PM
Actually the price of eth is not already surprising because it is already readable by many that understands the movement or the fluctuations of it in the market. Maybe such kind of attitude is happened from the past when eth is just starting its race over all altcoins.  But not today because everything is predictable when you start buying eth at the dip period.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
Decentralized Digital Billboards
November 22, 2018, 06:46:50 PM
Yes, everyone is surprised at his price, how much he fell, this never happened. This is the strongest fall and many say that it will continue, that many will come out of mining. But I do not believe in it, it seems to me that he still has a lot of potentials.
Activity: 1093
Merit: 103
November 22, 2018, 04:44:05 PM
I am surprise for running Ethereum price. I also surprised when ethereum price cross 1k.End of last year ETH price reached 13 hundred within 2 months It go back again 190$ And now price is 190$.So i am surprised totally within 4-5 months happened with ETH price.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
Decentralized Digital Billboards
November 15, 2018, 06:41:02 PM
Of course, we are surprised and will be surprised for several more years, because there is no fundamental news that can move the price high up. Now we need to find those levers of entry that can affect.
Activity: 224
November 15, 2018, 06:23:26 PM
I am investing and holding no matter the price of.  I believe ether is a good trading coin and ethereum platform is going to be few of the platform in Cryptocurrency that will lead us to adoption!
Activity: 168
November 15, 2018, 06:18:56 PM
I am not surprised  - I am sad because of this. I was having some plans for my investments and now I don't know what to do in the future
Activity: 192
Merit: 24
November 15, 2018, 04:44:01 PM
In the bear market, even the positive good news does not affect the price. I saw how several large projects entered into contracts with new partners, large companies, new exchanges, and so on, but this did not affect the price. I see the market ignoring this news and events. Therefore, I would not be surprised at an ETH price of $ 50.
Quite right, there were a lot of significant events and news of a positive nature, but the market reacted, you can even say a bunch. And perhaps I agree with you, $ 50 for a coin is not a bad price, although I think that the real cost will be less
Activity: 714
Merit: 118
November 15, 2018, 03:38:29 PM
In the bear market, even the positive good news does not affect the price. I saw how several large projects entered into contracts with new partners, large companies, new exchanges, and so on, but this did not affect the price. I see the market ignoring this news and events. Therefore, I would not be surprised at an ETH price of $ 50.
Pages:
Jump to: