Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you surprised at the price of ETH? - page 6. (Read 15329 times)

Activity: 90
Merit: 0
November 23, 2018, 04:00:47 PM
I'm not surprised..
Ethereum was around $8 begin of 2017 and it gained value because almost every token creator used Ethereum platform..
But now these developers of all these ico's are dumping there ether bags to cash out in dollars..

All there roadmaps and whitemaps are bs..
Create a website make a roadmap and whitepaper use celebrities and free bounty earners to promote your token and scam peoples money..
Let them pay in ethereum or bitcoin and change it to real dollars to drive a lambo as a developer..

It's nice strategy for developers to get rich in a fast way and drive a lambo..

Developers used crypto world to fill there pockets with real dollars and let you hold a simple token..

Token and coin creators are now driving lambo's and you are holding there useless coins..
They dont care about roadmap and whitepaper its all bs they use that for scam your pocket and let you buy there coins and tokens so they can change it to real money..
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
November 23, 2018, 03:56:21 PM
I don'y like the picture I see but I hope it will be better next year. I really believe that market will recover soon and we just need to wait
Activity: 182
November 23, 2018, 03:44:38 PM
I am trying to not lose my faith in it even in such hard times like we are having now. Support of other members here is very important for all of us here.
Activity: 2
November 23, 2018, 03:24:29 PM
As for me, I am not surprised now at anything. I am just taking the situation on the market as it is and try to find the pluses in it. Using the advantages, you can get the profit even when the crypto is down.
Activity: 4
November 23, 2018, 03:21:24 PM
Yes it is true all cryptocoins can experience dips and price drops at the market even top cryptocoins. Im not surprise at the price of ethereum now because it happens all the times that it will recover soon and i really believe it will set a new highest peak and i think it will be at year ends. So it's really best to invest now at ethereum while price is at low now.
Activity: 10
November 23, 2018, 03:15:10 PM
Surprised and not surprised, since this is a crypto currency, it has no boundaries, what it wants and does, we have to wait and at the time of selling it is desirable not all)
Activity: 574
Merit: 104
November 23, 2018, 03:01:16 PM
A strong falling it's no doubt. I wait for price when it stop to dump. Very interesting position for value of project. Today I saw some articles with the comparison ETH and Yahoo from dot com time. Where was Yahoo and where it today?  Cheesy Maybe ETH can repeat such way
Activity: 882
Merit: 297
November 23, 2018, 02:55:40 PM
Not only the ETH market but the whole cryptocurrency market is down and last 1 week the market corrected more then 10% whole. So it is not much surprised but it is a good chance of buying in low and next week when the market gets corrected we can get profit soon.
Activity: 3
November 23, 2018, 02:54:18 PM
Yeah, I hope so, that Ethereum will continue to increase more profitable even the market had been dropped. I feel disappointed knowing the Eth was fall risky, but I believe and trust Ethereum that it can surpass the inconvenient matter and grow persistently, because Etheteum has a great potential in crypto world.
Activity: 3
November 23, 2018, 02:54:11 PM
Yes before when im just starting in crypto but now not really because i learn its normal to all crypto like Ethereum to rise and fall its price because mostly they move rising and falling like wave, so im not surprised if happen not only to Ethereum but to all crypto having fluctuates to there price. In that situation surely many people are goi g to buy because the price is lower, then sell it when the market increased, and i heard this june market is started to rise.
Activity: 6
November 23, 2018, 02:51:26 PM
Absolutely not. Cryptocurrencies go up and down and volatility is pretty high. These days ethereum's price is between 500 and 1000. But it all depends on investors' interest.
Activity: 7
November 23, 2018, 02:48:17 PM
I am sure it is just a temporary situation, and Ethereum will go up quite soon. At least I hope it will happen. And I am not the only one
Activity: 6
November 23, 2018, 03:20:45 AM
Yeah, I hope so, that Ethereum will continue to increase more profitable even the market had been dropped. I feel disappointed knowing the Eth was fall risky, but I believe and trust Ethereum that it can surpass the inconvenient matter and grow persistently, because Etheteum has a great potential in crypto world.
November 23, 2018, 03:16:15 AM
After looking at the price of btc and eth from to month, I come the conclusion that btc price movement is still dominant factor to influence  eth price fluctuation. Basically price movement is affected by supply and demand but technically btc price movement, rising or falling tend to affect eth price to move  or fluctuate at the same direction.So there is no supprise about this price movement.It is a normal movement.
Activity: 7
November 23, 2018, 02:57:30 AM
Ethereum will go so far for now many of us have a chance to get some ethereum and lots of ICO using ethereum platform, But we just wait when will rise and return to the top of the market.
Activity: 728
Merit: 263
November 23, 2018, 02:44:25 AM
The market is oversaturated with altcoins, which have switched a large number of investors, withdrawing money from bitcoin.

i suprised of course.

i was waiting 2500 dollar from eth until eof in july.
but it will fall down  to under 100 dollar.
Activity: 854
November 23, 2018, 02:38:52 AM
Never expected the price of ETH will decrease like this in the market, it is because of market fluctuation the price went very low in the market. Now it is the right time for the people who want to grab ETH during this low trend. Really i am very much shocked about the price of ETH.
Activity: 658
Merit: 251
November 23, 2018, 02:35:42 AM
I am surprised a little bit, but I can not say it was an unexpected turn. And the reason... It is hard to say, what is your opinion?
Current prices have experienced a huge decline. certainly makes an effect on the holders and investors. today many people are very disappointed with the progress.
Activity: 2
November 23, 2018, 02:30:58 AM
I am surprised a little bit, but I can not say it was an unexpected turn. And the reason... It is hard to say, what is your opinion?
November 23, 2018, 02:25:15 AM
Like most people, I may also be surprised that the price of Ethereum is having a pretty sharp correction. But it seems, when viewed comprehensively it makes sense because the market capitalization also fell quite large.
Pages:
Jump to: