Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you surprised at the price of ETH? - page 5. (Read 15329 times)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
November 24, 2018, 03:33:47 PM
Yes, I'm a little surprised at this price, because after a sharp fall, everyone expected a rapid growth. but the rapid growth did not happen and the prices, unfortunately, are now quite low. but I am sure that prices will rise.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
Decentralized Digital Billboards
November 23, 2018, 06:43:33 PM
Many are surprised by the price and it only falls, it seemed to everyone that this could not be, but it happens and happens very quickly. Then where to fall, that it can be completely worth $ 1? =(
November 23, 2018, 06:15:57 PM
After looking at the price of btc and eth from to month, I come the conclusion that btc price movement is still dominant factor to influence  eth price fluctuation. Basically price movement is affected by supply and demand but technically btc price movement, rising or falling tend to affect eth price to move  or fluctuate at the same direction.So there is no supprise about this price movement.It is a normal movement.
Activity: 7
November 23, 2018, 05:54:11 PM
I can be surprised at the soaring price of Ethereum and the drastic increase. because then I will get a much bigger advantage in the future. therefore I prefer to support Ethereum to be more expensive and much more expensive in the future. so the price continues to increase can make me surprised with the price at the high point.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
November 23, 2018, 05:53:30 PM
I am surprised at the price not only of ETH but also of Bitcoin. It seemed to me that I would never again see such low prices. But the cryptocurrency market is very unpredictable.
November 23, 2018, 05:52:42 PM
Yes,I am surprise after looking at the price of btc and eth from to month, I come the conclusion that btc price movement is still dominant factor to influence  eth price fluctuation.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
November 23, 2018, 05:51:51 PM
Well there are high prediction on this some even going on to say it will be 50$ which i really doubt but if you look at it the market is bearish everywhere not only on ETH so am sure it will recover soon when all the dust is settled
Activity: 5
November 23, 2018, 05:05:35 PM
Ethereum just like oher altcoins also falls down its price. So I am not surprised with it's swing down price because it will go further up this year. I believe ethereum will come to it's price to recover.
copper member
Activity: 59
November 23, 2018, 04:53:09 PM
if i only knew, i would invest now, not before))
Activity: 3
November 23, 2018, 04:51:40 PM
I was totally surprised two times already, lol. First time after a significant rise and the second time after a significant fall!
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
November 23, 2018, 04:46:32 PM
i really did not expect the price to drop so low again. that was a very bad surprise for me. i would really appreciate it, if the price would go up again.  Grin
Activity: 368
Merit: 100
November 23, 2018, 04:45:44 PM
I am negatively surprised because when i invested price was about 750 dollars, now price falled but soon back and will achieve over 1000 dollars. The problem is that if I would invest now, the profit would be higher
It could have happened if now buying ethereum while many cheap prices believed it would definitely grow back
November 23, 2018, 04:37:49 PM
I was more nervous when it was approaching and then hit past $800 to be honest, although the nerves were more related to Bitcoin's climb to 10,000. I'm really keen to see crypto move around these tight ranges (for ETH that's 600-800) for a very long time, as I feel this is the important consolidation phase that's been neglected for too long. Further dips would be okay too.
Activity: 6
November 23, 2018, 04:35:47 PM
The price of Ethereum broke through the highest price in history last year and reached nearly $2,000, which was surprising to me. Afterwards, the price of Ethereum suddenly fell sharply. I purchased some Ethereums during this period and waited for the price to rise.
November 23, 2018, 04:28:18 PM
Ethereum itself has a certain value that is above and beyond market speculators. If ethereum were properly priced, it should not be trading at it's current price.
November 23, 2018, 04:26:49 PM
Not surprised by any price anymore haha, volatility is to be expected.
November 23, 2018, 04:13:15 PM
As for me, I am not surprised now at anything. I am just taking the situation on the market as it is and try to find the pluses in it. Using the advantages, you can get the profit even when the crypto is down.
November 23, 2018, 04:04:34 PM
I'm a bit nervous because the price already begin to drop again right now. I hope it will back to green again. I believe ethereum will begin to raise up again, Ethereum has many great potential and a big community so i think the price will recover soon..
Activity: 3
November 23, 2018, 04:02:56 PM
Rising prices for the air in the past few months have led to a huge interest from the press, which began to actively discuss the future of technology. This attracted speculators quite poorly informed about the crypto-currency space of investors, fueled by fears not to miss the "next Bitcoin". This, in turn, led to a sharp rise in the price of the capital of psychologically unstable speculators, who are not particularly versed in technology. such phenomena occur quite a few hours, so I would not say that I'm surprised at this.
November 23, 2018, 04:02:40 PM
Ethereum just like oher altcoins also falls down its price. So I am not surprised with it's swing down price because it will go further up this year. I believe ethereum will come to it's price to recover.
Pages:
Jump to: