Author

Topic: Are you surprised at the price of ETH? - page 103. (Read 15368 times)

Activity: 73
Merit: 0
August 11, 2018, 09:02:46 PM
I think the Ethereum is ahead, there is a huge potential for price growth . And it will grow in the future .
Activity: 409
Merit: 250
August 11, 2018, 07:58:03 PM
The price of ethereum in recent days is really amazing. Investors of ethereum, the leader of the altcoins, are unhappy this year. I think if the market continues to fall, maybe it will be possible to see $200.
Activity: 420
Merit: 7
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSY
August 11, 2018, 07:56:00 PM

Are you surprised at the price of ETH? what is the reason?

I never expected the market to go this low; this is caused by many people who don't understand what blockchain technology is all about. Additionally, the ETF meeting  which was postponed is the cause of this market behaviors.

I think the crypto market is waiting for a new money to be injected into the market and the ETF approval would inject new money into the crypto market and then the bull might just began . . .
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
August 11, 2018, 07:53:40 PM
We can't talk on one coin when all market is bleeding, it hard for ethereum to goes up when all other coins are down.
Activity: 212
Merit: 10
August 11, 2018, 07:49:35 PM

yes, completely surprised by the current value of the Ethereum, I never thought that it would fall almost below $300
legendary
Activity: 3304
Merit: 1202
August 11, 2018, 07:37:26 PM
Not really. I know that the current price can be a bad surprise for some and a chance for the others to invest. In my opinion ethereum will hit that 200$ and that could be a perfect time to enter in eth if this will be the bottom. What is kinda bad is that most of the current ICO's are build on the eth chain so its harder for them to gather even the soft cap and this will be also a reason when only the good ICO's are gonna succed.
Activity: 78
August 11, 2018, 07:23:33 PM

of course, I didn't expect the price of ethereum at this time, in my opinion ethereum was quickly experiencing growth, growth in value and also in the community.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
August 11, 2018, 07:19:22 PM

Actually, the under of $350 was surprising for me. I think following the price of ethereum can be very profitable, if you have still good amount of capital to make more investment.
Activity: 602
Merit: 106
August 11, 2018, 07:17:17 PM
No, I am actually not. I can see ETH falling even lower than it is now (sadly). To be honest, I wouldn't be surprised if ETH would even see numbers from 100-200USD. Have also seen people who think that ETH is falling back to double digits.

You never know with crypto
Activity: 304
August 11, 2018, 07:15:14 PM
The market on the big correction and it's totally fine in my opinion. Just see the chart of wall street cheat sheet

It can be different obviously but we have to be ready for our market to fall even longer than year.
Activity: 56
August 11, 2018, 07:07:11 PM
I think it's a normal price considering that it's summer now, I think in a month or two, everything will be restored, now is a good time to buy an eth  Tongue Tongue
Activity: 294
Merit: 21
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
August 11, 2018, 07:05:51 PM
I think that the price is low due to attacks on a network of multiple transactions. This cannot pass without consequences. The good news will come, as always.)
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
August 11, 2018, 04:34:06 PM
Now I am really surprised by the price of Ethereum, because it's 300$. Almost a year ago price was similar. I'm afraid what will happen next.
Activity: 24
August 11, 2018, 04:30:15 PM
Of course I'm surprised at the price of etherium now. not only etherium but with all the altcoins available on the market the price is very down
Activity: 70
August 11, 2018, 04:20:10 PM
I'm not surprised by the price of going up and down. Even though in fact I never expected that Ethereum would go down so far at $ 300 but it was a good thing that it was down for now so many of us had the opportunity to get some ethereum at a low price, because ethereum has a good platform and with ETH smartcontract, many ICOs use the ethereum platform, soon they will rise and return to the top of the market.
Activity: 546
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
August 11, 2018, 04:15:41 PM
It is very interesting moment in crypto. Yes, it is hard to be calm and to hold, cuz everything is crushing. But I will not give up and will see how far ETH and crypto will go
Activity: 434
August 11, 2018, 04:12:04 PM
I'm not surprised at anything. The only thing that amazes me is how this shit could fly so far. Let's analyze everything that happened to him, in the beginning is a fork, which provoked the actions of the Creator, then we see how they voluntarily increase the complexity of production. All we see is full centralization, which should not be in the cryptocurrency.
Activity: 252
August 11, 2018, 04:03:23 PM
What is wonder here? It's a naturally. Programists did a lot work . A lot promotion for company.  Today people know   not smaller information about  ETN than about  BTC.
Activity: 900
Merit: 503
August 09, 2018, 03:20:52 PM

Yesterday Eth cost around $320 last time I checked it.
Today it gained $40, but I am still surprised with such a low price and cannot understand what made ethereum to go down so quickly.
Activity: 168
August 09, 2018, 02:58:46 PM
never i expect that Ethereum will go this far at price 410$ however it is a good thing that it is down for now so that many of us have the chance to get some of ethereum for our holdings, ethereum has a good platform and many ICO uses ethereum platform, anytime of the year it will rise up and be back on top of the market.

The quality of the etherium product is supported by a team of developers who guide it on the road map from a number of improvements. At the same time, global system improvements are planned, allowing the platform not only to remain competitive, but again and again to become a leader in the field of platforms for the development of decentralized applications. That there is one planned transition to PoS mining ...
Jump to: