Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you surprised at the price of ETH? - page 44. (Read 15368 times)

Activity: 296
Merit: 10
September 25, 2018, 06:57:10 AM
It was quite unexpected for be because the possibility of this move was so small that I have not paid much attention for this, so it was my great mistake.
Activity: 322
Global loyalty & rewards
September 25, 2018, 06:47:34 AM
Of course I began to worry. I have 0.5 ETH. In the beginning, this is $ 400, when I just earned my first crypto currency. At the moment it is already $ 100, which is very small by the standards of the whole industry. I would like to earn another ETH, but it is difficult. Tokens that I have do not grow.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
September 25, 2018, 06:40:45 AM
I really hope ETH picks up again, can't believe it has fallen so much in value. I strongly believe that big times are ahead!
Activity: 468
Merit: 250
September 25, 2018, 06:37:19 AM
Nothing surprising, no matter what the steep project coin in any case will follow the trend. All coins are falling and the world does not hold on the etherium

True, there is nothing surprising from Crypto. We must understand that a decentralized system is always like this, it can go up into the sky or go down to the sea, everything is natural because no one can control it.
Activity: 706
Merit: 250
September 25, 2018, 06:19:39 AM
I am very surprised at the current ETH price, the price of ETH is currently very weak and unstable, until now the ETH price is around $ 350 USD. Because the price of ETH depends on the price of Bitcoin. But I sure and believe that the market will rise again and give satisfaction to its investors.
Actually we are all surprise that happen of the price of ETH, It come many days that ETH was always low of price but it was still in the second spot in the market. And that's true we need to believe on ETH be back gain into a high price.
Activity: 538
Merit: 1
September 25, 2018, 01:41:34 AM
To be very honest with everyone here i can say that i am not really surprised with the current price of Ethereum because i have always known that it is going to rise up some day and i believe that the day is here.
Activity: 560
Merit: 257
September 25, 2018, 01:35:38 AM
We are all very surprised at this price. The normal price level for Ethereum is 0.1 BTC and only with the help of manipulations and speculation it was possible to lower the price so low. And only people subject to panic sell ETH at the current price.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
A nexgen decentralized ride hailing
September 24, 2018, 04:52:09 PM
Of course I bought 400 , and thought that well below does not fall , but it was not so, of course surprised and will need to buy more
Activity: 266
September 24, 2018, 04:43:05 PM
I am not surprised and I believe that the price for ether will increase significantly in the nearest future. I think that ether is the best coin after or even along with btc as they seem to be equal for me
Activity: 476
September 24, 2018, 04:41:29 PM
It really surprised me a little that it went down so suddenly, but after reflecting a little, I realized that ETH had almost not been affected in all these months, so it could be expected, no one is saved in this bear market, but I'm sure that when it starts to go up, it will go up much more than many have predicted until now.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!
September 24, 2018, 04:37:04 PM
I think that whales deliberately lowered the price of ETH in order to buy this coin very cheaply. I believe that ETH will go up soon.
Activity: 294
September 24, 2018, 04:35:11 PM
I think that its price will increase with time, I hope to see the increased price because i have ether for the hold and plan to sell it next year when the price becomes more stable
Activity: 84
Merit: 3
Alfa-Enzo: Introducing the First Global Smartmarke
September 24, 2018, 04:26:53 PM
Nothing surprising, no matter what the steep project coin in any case will follow the trend. All coins are falling and the world does not hold on the etherium
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
dApps Development Automation Platform
September 24, 2018, 04:23:23 PM
I am very unpleasantly surprised at such a low price of ETH. I thought that this project would never become so much cheaper. I am glad that the market began to recover now.
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
September 24, 2018, 04:21:12 PM
Yes, I am surprised at the price of ETH  as I did not see this crash  coming.  There is a declining market but ETH lost
a lot from it`s market share . There could be several reason, for me the main reason is  the lack of development
upgrades. They are happening too slow .
Activity: 420
September 24, 2018, 02:56:49 PM
Well, the price of course fell very well , I think you should just look at the chart, there was a very strong growth in Ethereum , but in the future the price will certainly recover
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
September 24, 2018, 02:56:22 PM
Here surprised only those people who do not follow the market and everything that happens on it, for them a miracle. Everything is quite clear and obvious. Didn't I?
if we analyze the market then we can predict what will happen in the future even though it is uncertain but at least we can prepare ourselves with all the possibilities that will occur. and for me personally the current ETH price is not too surprising because it is still in the normal stage.
Activity: 182
platio.io
September 24, 2018, 02:51:41 PM
For today there is a confident and the most sad stable decline in the market rate kriptovalyuty.Hotya one ETH pleasantly surprises not by a sharp collapse.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 251
September 24, 2018, 07:44:26 AM
Ethereum prices fall to a surprising price considering that many ICOs use the Ethereum network and also use Ethereum as payment. The ICO plays a major role in Ethereum's price growth or even drops it.
We may worry about the price of Bitcoin but the price gap between Ethereum and Bitcoin has a large price range. This month we have gone through that terrible phase and the price of a number of coins such as Ripple, Ethereum and Litcoin have tried to rise.

So hurry up buy more Ethereum and Litcoin to get more profit in October.

From what i am read, ICOs team dump their ethereum and make ethereum price fall below $250. But ethereum is good coin and used by most token in market and ethereum needed for transaction. I am believe the price will recovery
Activity: 224
September 23, 2018, 01:04:57 PM
Here surprised only those people who do not follow the market and everything that happens on it, for them a miracle. Everything is quite clear and obvious. Didn't I?
Pages:
Jump to: