Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you surprised at the price of ETH? - page 43. (Read 15368 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 10
www.becent.com
September 26, 2018, 02:54:10 PM

Are you surprised at the price of ETH? what is the reason?
In fact, I'm not at all surprised by this situation and the price of Ethereum on the market. I always believed that the situation in the crypto market is gradually stabilizing. It seems to me that next year Ethereum should gradually restore its position. It has an excellent long-term potential, so it will attract the attention of many investors.
Activity: 164
September 26, 2018, 02:51:30 PM
I think that whales deliberately lowered the price of ETH in order to buy this coin very cheaply. I believe that ETH will go up soon.

Consider it as a good buying opportunity as the price is lower this will help us to buy more coins at lower price and easily the price can rise manifolds giving us a good profits in a long term . So keep buying on dips as well .

More and more people started breathing after market grow again and ethereum began to grow also! No one wants to lose his money)
Activity: 268
September 26, 2018, 02:43:32 PM

In fact, I'm not just surprised by this situation, but I was really shocked. I do not know the specific reasons why such a sharp decline in BTc and Ethereum prices occurred. It remains only to hope that over time the situation will gradually stabilize. It seems to me that next year the price of Ethereum will double.
Activity: 182
September 26, 2018, 01:55:39 PM

No, it was not surprising, but it was expected because of the previous fall in Ethereum, and it will return to its natural price or the previous price, and now it's time for the ethereum to return its price, so you should not be surprised
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
September 26, 2018, 01:27:21 PM
Of course surprised , I bought Ethereum at a good price , and of course now it hurts to see when the Ethereum falls , but now only remains to wait
Activity: 476
Merit: 105
September 26, 2018, 01:15:52 PM
To say that I am surprised it to say nothing. I am sure that nobody could expect that Ethereum would have such a great dramatic fall. Naturally, I do hope that this is a temporary dump, and the pump will come.
Activity: 720
Merit: 103
September 26, 2018, 01:57:27 AM
That now there was a collapse of the price of the ethereum was not a surprise for me. I understood that a large number of fraudulent ICO should have a negative impact on the price of the coin, and it happened.
Activity: 203
Merit: 0
September 26, 2018, 01:50:35 AM
With the present price of ETH I am not surprise at all but what makes me fill somehow is that the price is not stable it is just going up and coming down. The price of ETH should be stable by now
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
September 26, 2018, 01:45:06 AM
I’ve never really expected that eth managed to grow so much especially last year. Now I think that the dip is for everyone to have an opportunity to buy ethereum and experience the success of it once again.
Activity: 375
Merit: 3
September 26, 2018, 01:43:32 AM
It's not surprised, if you keep tracking the market and ETH chart you will know this.
Activity: 336
September 26, 2018, 01:42:22 AM
No wonder. The price of Ethereum remained at a high level for a long time, while other altcoins were strongly falling in price.  Now is the time to buy Ethereum, but not for all the money, now there are promising competitors...
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
September 26, 2018, 01:24:43 AM
Hope ETH will go up till the end of the year and we will be on bull market
Activity: 1218
Merit: 557
September 26, 2018, 01:21:10 AM
I think that whales deliberately lowered the price of ETH in order to buy this coin very cheaply. I believe that ETH will go up soon.

Consider it as a good buying opportunity as the price is lower this will help us to buy more coins at lower price and easily the price can rise manifolds giving us a good profits in a long term . So keep buying on dips as well .
Activity: 728
September 26, 2018, 01:07:42 AM
I am very surprised at the price of ethereum now. The decline is very drastic. Ethereum may have decreased in price but many people use it. I'm sure the decline is only temporary. I think ethereum will recover again later this year.
Activity: 805
Merit: 250
September 26, 2018, 01:00:15 AM
The price Ethereum below 500$ this abnormally. I am sure that the price of Ethereum could be reduced only by spreading false negative information, on the basis of which many investors in a panic began to sell ETH. I am sure that soon the situation will normalize and the price of Ethereum will again reach 500$.
Activity: 319
September 26, 2018, 12:38:01 AM
I'm not surprised at the price of ETH today even though it's too much now because I'm hoping that the price is lower because the price was so high as BTC so the bitcoin became the basis for the price of ethereum.
Activity: 560
Merit: 251
September 25, 2018, 07:11:41 AM
Surely it would be shocked to see that the price of the ETH was very far down, last year ETH was a prima donna because the price was very stable, but now the ETH is very low in price, so it will greatly affect other activities such as ICO, which on average use ETH for investment facilities, but I am sure the ETH will again increase in price but it takes a long time
Activity: 378
Merit: 30
♠☠♠
September 25, 2018, 07:10:28 AM
Why does it surprise you? What is the price of the ETX? Can you describe in detail your method of pricing? Price crypto currency is the expectation and hope. There is nothing else there. How much is the hope?  Grin
Activity: 126
Merit: 2
September 25, 2018, 07:07:35 AM
The reason is very simple, little investment in ICO and a lot of developers sell their Etherium to earn dollars. Therefore, the price of Etherium all surprised, but I think everything will return to normal next year.
Activity: 406
September 25, 2018, 07:03:58 AM
Frankly, I'm also puzzled by the current situation associated with Etherium, I did not expect such a drop in price from him and it's slightly discouraging!
Pages:
Jump to: