Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you surprised at the price of ETH? - page 51. (Read 15368 times)

Activity: 370
Merit: 100
September 11, 2018, 01:00:11 PM

Are you surprised at the price of ETH? what is the reason?
Even though the crypto market is unpredictable as it is volatile, I still do not expect ethereum to fall as much as this this year because of the very good potentials that it has but I am sure this is because there is less demand for it and investors are selling rather than holding patiently. I am sure the market will recover soon and when this happens, ethereum will also rise.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
September 11, 2018, 12:58:11 PM
ETH's prices have gone down quite strongly and that has made many investors panic. The price of ETH is only affected by the world economy and I am not worried about the downturn. Instead, we should consider it an opportunity for us to get rich.
Activity: 252
Merit: 15
September 11, 2018, 12:57:17 PM
I was surprised still comfortable starting when from 700 $ it started to stand 400 $. In any case, as of now I am surprised to nothing effectively even I start to become acclimated to such circumstance in the market of cryptocurrency. Indeed, even as of now as that all a similar will be if tomorrow I see the price in 100 $. I am as of now beyond any doubt that eventually the price will be reestablished.
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
Global loyalty & rewards
September 11, 2018, 12:56:01 PM
I more than am surprised with the price of Ethereum. I do not understand the reason of such sharp falling. But precisely I know that it is not the end yet. It still idivit us the high price and sharp growth. It is necessary just to wait.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
September 11, 2018, 12:55:57 PM
I think the price below 200 will not go away but of course could be wrong , I think that is certainly maybe even to 50 to reach , very hard sell
Activity: 112
September 11, 2018, 12:55:00 PM
It was really unexpected, considering that ethereum got to more than 1000 usd the last year, not it is worth like 10 percent of that, it is a polished project that could definitely recover but it could take several years also.
Activity: 14
September 11, 2018, 12:50:15 PM
 honestly I am surprise, I cant even imagine that ETH could be {380$ again, its under any psyhological bareer, it strange situation on the marketI am not surprise at all because it was inevitable as some countries are banning ICO's and ETH is the main currency they used to buy ETH so low people investing on ICO's...Almost coin price fall like ETH moreover with bitcoin because in the end of 2017 the price touched {$20...
Activity: 364
Merit: 37
PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE
September 11, 2018, 10:39:57 AM
Not really, because it was quite logical considering the temps of growth in 2017 year. Correction is equal
Activity: 215
September 11, 2018, 10:37:36 AM
yes, I am also surprised to see the price of eth is now down, but for us eth prices will also come back in the near future, because seeing their development every day is also getting better, so we will also trade easily.
Activity: 672
Merit: 22
September 11, 2018, 10:36:57 AM
I'm very surprised at such a low price on the ethereum. Honestly, if there were now free funds, then everything would be invested in this coin. It's just fantastic. The second in terms of capitalization project, and besides the most demanded project and such a low price.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
September 11, 2018, 10:36:25 AM
I expected that the price will be higher, a little disappointed at the moment, I would like at least to the price has risen twice, but I think that by the end of the year more and more stable.
Activity: 88
September 11, 2018, 10:33:55 AM
For me Ethereum is the second after Bitcoin. I trust it'd be no less than 1k. I like ETH in light of the fact that it's an ideal method to purchase different alcoins. Also, it implies that use of ETH will just increment. So don't be perplexed, it's a decent speculation. I put resources into crypto on the grounds that it's the best approach to put into your future. It might resemble a major rise, obviously. That is the reason I pick intentionally in which undertaking to contribute.
Activity: 33
September 11, 2018, 06:15:54 AM
I was also surprised because ETH was slowly coming down. I am very sad about the recent days. I am waiting for ETH's price down to $ 150 and I will invest.
Activity: 320
Merit: 17
free space pm if interessed
September 11, 2018, 06:03:34 AM
i am surprised by this abbasement of value so sudden, in fact i was expected a reversal of trend and that began to grow in value
Activity: 279
Merit: 13
September 11, 2018, 05:46:31 AM
Not really Cry because since crypto is trading investment anything can be happend overnight.
And I think this is normal in crypto world the price is going up and down.
Activity: 854
The OGz Club
September 11, 2018, 05:41:28 AM

I personally am the holder of Ethereum and I am surprised to see the current decline, I do not understand what happened with this coin, even though this coin is a platform for some legitimate ICOs. maybe this decline was due to bad news about crypto and some scam ICO projects.
I was also very surprised to see that ethereum's price plunged to $ 100 and this is the first time I have seen ethereum's worst price this year, I heard it was because there was negative reporting on ethereum and I still hope that at the end of this year ethereum prices can go up again.
Activity: 1492
Merit: 763
Life is a taxable event
September 11, 2018, 05:39:57 AM
It's incredible, I always doubted ETH on the fundamentals, but never on the price.

Anyway, I've come around a lot on Ethereum's value proposition so I see this as a good time to buy in, it can definitely go lower, and I won't buy any at this time only because I'm saving up for something really short term.
Activity: 381
September 11, 2018, 05:37:11 AM

I am like you. I'm asking my wife what's going on with the crypto market and especially what's going on with ETH. Personally, ETH is down but i still believe ETH will come back and i will buy ETH now.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
September 11, 2018, 05:36:42 AM

I personally am the holder of Ethereum and I am surprised to see the current decline, I do not understand what happened with this coin, even though this coin is a platform for some legitimate ICOs. maybe this decline was due to bad news about crypto and some scam ICO projects.
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
September 11, 2018, 05:35:16 AM
I it is fair to admit did not expect so low price of eth. Of course I trained myself for unforeseen situations in the market, but I was definitely not ready to it.
Pages:
Jump to: