Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you thinking about the future? - page 11. (Read 4196 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 6
April 09, 2018, 06:08:08 AM
Absolutely yes, i see good future in bitcoin i don't see any problem from it, if i am an investor I will purchase tokens  as much as i could, because i know bitcoin has a very long way to run, and i'm very confindent about it.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
April 09, 2018, 05:36:14 AM
Have you ever thought about buying bitcoin for your children as a future investment?

Why BitCoin again???  Roll Eyes I bought CAT tokens by BitClave for my children  Grin They try to compete with Google. Google today is the biggest monopolist on Earth! In case BitClave manages to overcome them, their CAT token will go high! The market is worth more than $550b. BitCoin doesn't have such a huge potential!!!
Activity: 374
Merit: 100
April 09, 2018, 05:26:29 AM
When the price is like now , I'm looking only forward to invest all of my money into bitcoin and just hodling till it hit 100-200k$ Smiley
Activity: 172
April 09, 2018, 03:24:09 AM
yes, of course I'm thinking about my son's future ... but since I'm just a jobless person and have no money I can do right now just join a signature campaign, hoping to collect bitcoins for my kids in the future . .
Merit: 10
April 09, 2018, 03:15:06 AM
Always im thinking for my future if im being success here in crypto currency through investing in bitcoin, im wanting in the future that i could buy a house and car and build some business because of my investment in bitcoin.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
April 09, 2018, 03:02:54 AM
Have you ever thought about buying bitcoin for your children as a future investment?
Yes, everyone of us is thinking almost everyday about the future especially so when it comes to our children's future. I am in this forum and keep working on it for the purpose that I want to earn an extra income in preparation for my children's education in the future, not only for my children but the whole family as well. The future is in bitcoin.
Activity: 196
April 09, 2018, 02:37:00 AM
Of course Yes! Although I do not yet have my own children, but I think it would be great if my parents, even if jokes for me would have bought a couple of bitcoins in the beginning) Everything would be fine.  Wink I see the future in cryptocurrencies, so if you invest in the future, then only with them!
Activity: 43
April 08, 2018, 11:54:46 PM

What would be the advantage of buying bitcoin than having a savings account for your children?
Merit: 101
April 08, 2018, 11:14:45 PM
I think investing in bitcoin and cryptocurrency is the best way for you to invest for your future and your family. The cryptocurrency market is in its infancy, so the potential of this market is enormous, so to be successful in this market there needs to be a long-term orientation with it.

And that's what bitcoin is as far as investment is concerned. You can earn big profits just a week or two since the day you invest in bitcoin and a much bigger profit awaits you if you keep your bitcoin in a long term.
Activity: 138
April 08, 2018, 08:55:03 PM
...Ofcourse! We're quietly thought it, Usually, to those responsible parents are  always thinking for the brightier future of their children specialy with this kind of invesment that could really satisfied  to those successful investors. I think investing on crypto is the best plan for new generation.
Activity: 226
Merit: 10
April 08, 2018, 08:32:57 PM
Yes that's already in my mind right now to buy bitcoin and hold it for my future family soon.Thats the reason that today I will grab the opportunity and invest bitcoin.
Activity: 110
April 08, 2018, 08:07:02 PM
Yes,am i
as a person who is new to the world of crypto and BTC,I always try to learn to make a good post and learn to trade.
Don't for me but for my future and my family in the future.
especially for children I will definitely prepare as well as possible for their future.
Buying bitcoin for my children as a future Investment is a good idea for me.
Activity: 803
Merit: 500
April 08, 2018, 01:09:19 PM
Yeah! Why not? That would be a good investment especially now that it is acquiring a lot of attention and popularity to the people. Though, of course, we should diversify our investment in order to divide the risks. We should be wise to which we invest rather than blindingly throw your money and just ride with the luck for it to go to the moon, make you millionaire or somewhat like that. That would spell the word "doom" for you and to your money. Your kids might have nothing by your failure investments.
Activity: 742
Merit: 250
April 08, 2018, 01:04:56 PM
Yeah, a very interesting question. I think this is a pretty good idea, it's like an insurance for your child in the future. The profit that Bitcoin brings can be huge. However, this way also exists a lot of risk. None of us can anticipate Bitcoin's future. It is currently developing well but in the future, when your child is grown up, no one will dare to ensure that it is still high value. Although I still believe in the potential growth of Bitcoin, but everything is unpredictable
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
April 08, 2018, 12:10:47 PM

Of course I did and I that's what I'm actually doing these days. I am very much willing to sacrifice my savings just to buy bitcoins and save it for the future of my kids. There is no better investment than crypto. I believe that through it, I will be able to provide my kids a better future ahead.
Activity: 123
April 08, 2018, 11:55:25 AM
Of course. Who wouldn't? I always think about future. How will it be? How will my life be in the future? And yes. I'm planning to buy bitcoin for my future children since I know bitcoin will always be worth the trust and investments I'll make and I want my children to do the same since it will give them many freebies and advantages.
Activity: 105
April 08, 2018, 11:02:17 AM

Yeah! In time i  really do want to buy btc for my  children and for the future as an investment.. Investing for them are one of my priorities And i guess all family men and women think about their family future specialy for their kids.. So btc is also one of my choice to look forward too and i think a very good investment in the long run like gold, land farm, real state properties...
Activity: 36
April 08, 2018, 10:38:33 AM
My future is that I will have a small family next year, I will marry the woman I love then I will build a small house in the city, then I will have my children, My wife and I will take care of them and teach them. I will work hard and invest some virtual money to take care of my family
Activity: 83
April 08, 2018, 10:33:57 AM
Maybe I will buy for my future but not for my children. I cannot rely on this when it comes to my children's future. I wanted them to have a secured and ensured life. I didn't mean that bitcoin is not secured but I want something that is ensured unlike bitcoin's value.
Activity: 210
April 08, 2018, 10:32:14 AM
Yes,That's the reason why I'm join in this forum .I will give all of my effort to have a brightest future of my children.I want to earn more Bitcoin right now to have some saving and to provide good education and daily needs.
Pages:
Jump to: