Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you thinking about the future? - page 12. (Read 4196 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0
April 08, 2018, 10:19:41 AM
Yupp,sure I will do that for my children as for no doubt future is of Bitcoin and one can gain huge profit in future if the investment is done now.The increase in the craze of the Bitcoin will take it to the sky no doubt and is the future currency of the future world.
Activity: 134
April 08, 2018, 10:17:07 AM
Yes i well because this is goal in our lives to have a better future so that we can help other people and to everyone. If bitcoin can help us to have a better future so we must trust there company and everything we must help one another.
Activity: 38
April 08, 2018, 10:10:17 AM
In the future I will marry the woman I love, will have two more children and I try to work to have a small house in the city, I will live with my brother and sister again. My wife and I are going to work to worry about my child, I will invest some money into virtual money and hope to have some say from this investment.
Activity: 371
Merit: 105
April 08, 2018, 10:09:15 AM
really, I think, what should I do now so that my future is much better than now with family
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
April 08, 2018, 10:01:59 AM
Have you ever thought about buying bitcoin for your children as a future investment?
Well i never thought to buy bitcoin for my children as a future investment because right now i dont have yet children, but i am buying bitcoin for my future purposes and definitley as a future investment for myself, and i think in the future bitcoin will make me rich.
Activity: 182
April 08, 2018, 09:57:26 AM
Of course, I often think about the future, life, work, family. I find it difficult to accept the reality of the annual effort only with normal work with little savings for spending and living or for living. I would like to change that with the crypto market. I'm trying to find a way to change that by investing in bitcoin.
Activity: 73
April 08, 2018, 09:43:00 AM
yes ... I had time to think so ... hope in the future will be much higher price
Activity: 98
Merit: 2
April 08, 2018, 09:28:55 AM
Yes, probably. Thinking about how bitcoin can help families especially my family in the future. On how bitcoins can improve lives, in order for them to be satisfied. On having incomes that will help them invest more and on how their money will grow in the safest and surest way. Future may be tricky, no one knows what it brings but one thing is for sure, you must be wise enough in dealing with this. And have time for this, because not only money should be invested, but also time.
Activity: 109
April 07, 2018, 08:59:42 AM
For now I did not think about my future family using bitcoin as their source of income. Because to be honest, I want them to have a career that is well known or best for them. They can use bitcoin as a sub or additional source of income.
Activity: 126
April 07, 2018, 08:27:11 AM
Im always think of what future maybe, of what will happen in the future.  I know the future ahead will be exciting and many things will change that many people will not used to be so looking forward for that future for me to witness with my own eyes.
Activity: 170
Merit: 6
(┛❍ᴥ❍)┛彡Axi
April 07, 2018, 02:10:36 AM
I want to do that. But i'm not going to buy bitcoin using money that I earned from work in the real world. I will buy bitcoin using money that i get from bounty program. So if the bitcoin price fall in the future, i won't loss loss my money Cheesy
I agree to you, losing money even a little is big deal to us who has a children. So true, work in bounties and what you've earn, you use it to buy btc. So if it will dump, it's OK because this is not your money from your own pocket. Happy if it will pump up.
Activity: 1750
Merit: 118
April 07, 2018, 02:01:46 AM
Have you ever thought about buying bitcoin for your children as a future investment?
Of course! It is the reason why I making investment with cryptocurrencies! I want to secure that I will become successful person in the future and I know that cryptocurrencies are the key for me to achieve my goals in life.

thats the spirit. We should always think positive even though bitcoin is sometimes give us discouragement because of its poor performance. But it is too early to think of loosing.

i know bitcoin can still recover and we will still earn a descent income when the right time comes. i myself do also think about the future and i also wanted to become succesfull because i have a lot of plans and dreams for my family.
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
April 06, 2018, 03:49:23 PM
I don't believe that crypto as asset will bring money for people agian. At my opinion crypto will start developing in blockchain case and will improve many stuff.
Activity: 126
April 06, 2018, 03:19:43 PM
I don't plan to buy bitcoin as an investment for the future generation but I definitely will buy crypto for them.

That's why I always think about the future
Yes, I think the future of my family, my children, I have to work abroad to feed my family and need to save the future of my children.
Activity: 924
Merit: 275
April 06, 2018, 03:02:04 PM
Of course! It is the reason why I making investment with cryptocurrencies! I want to secure that I will become successful person in the future and I know that cryptocurrencies are the key for me to achieve my goals in life.
Activity: 205
Merit: 17
April 06, 2018, 02:49:17 PM
I am storing bitcoin for my future and I already stored 10BTC for my family.I think in future bitcoin price will hit 1M and that will be a great joy for my family.Our future will be more comfortable.That's why I am thinking about the future and storing bitcoin.
Activity: 85
April 06, 2018, 10:15:31 AM
very good idea..hope to invest for future.. it will be for 10 years investment.. LOL.....
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
April 06, 2018, 10:07:54 AM
Yes thinking about my children's future is the main reason why I'm here in this forum.so just do it not only for your self! do it for your family's future!
Thinking about the future is common in all, everybody wants to lead a good life in their future so it is obvious that they will think about the future and that's why we all invest in one or other types likes of bitcoin and in other coins. Future in the sense of financially, health, wealth etc., nothing wrong in this.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
April 06, 2018, 09:52:34 AM
It has been one of my driving force in joining  the cryptocurrency. For my family's future. And with the long term investment like bitcoin, it seems sound.

Buying bitcoin is not at all a bad idea. We all know that is a very good long term investment. For me, personally I will buy different kinds of altcoins when they are in low price. And definitely, I am not going to use my earnings in my offline job to buy altcoins but from the money I earned in the bounty campaigns. Just to make sure that I will not be mixing my bitcoin and the money in my regular offline job earnings. It is important for me to ensure that my finances will be well managed. Same importance as preparing for the future of my children.
Activity: 266
Merit: 108
April 06, 2018, 08:57:12 AM
I don't think we can rely on bitcoins or a particular cryptocurrency and invest in it for our child's future.Its too risky, cryptocurrencies are volatile and hold the risk of crashing for many reasons and some countries are even planning to ban bitcoins.So we can't entrust our child's future on bitcoins.I agree that Bitcoin is the first of its kind and has made many people millionaires and even billionaires but we can't predict the future anything can happen.There's a possibility that many new cryptocurrencies with better technology is created,infact there are already a few cryptocurrencies which have better technology.So let's not rely fully on cryptocurrencies and let's find some safe and sound methods to brighten our children's future.
Pages:
Jump to: