Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you thinking about the future? - page 6. (Read 4196 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 10
April 11, 2018, 08:44:26 PM
Have you ever thought about buying bitcoin for your children as a future investment?

That was my plan to buy more bitcoin and hold for a long term for my children and probably in the future the bitcoin price was so teriffic and that is the time for my children future here in crypto currency, i know bitcoin price will continue to high in the future.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
April 11, 2018, 08:27:29 PM
Have you ever thought about buying bitcoin for your children as a future investment?

Of course i am thinking about the future i am thinking about my future because i dont want to have nothing in the future i am not a go with the flow guy i wanted to be prepared and to be stable in that time so as of now that i am gaining momey in cryptos i am saving money from myself. And having an investment for that when in the future i needed something or if i ever have my own family i have been prepared and i will not think where to get something to eat
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
April 11, 2018, 07:51:10 PM
Yes i am thinking the future, and i know to my self that buying a lot of bitcoin now for my family and for my future purposes is one of the best strategy to do, i will buy a lot of bitcoin as a future investment because the price of it now is low, and in the future im sure that the price of bitcoin will not be affordable.
Activity: 350
Merit: 2
April 11, 2018, 06:59:59 PM
yes, I always think of my future, I always think that is good for my future? am I supposed to? can i do it that's my thoughts everytime I'm in love, but I'm always confident especially and have a bitcoin so I know this one to help me to reach everything.
Activity: 95
Merit: 0
April 11, 2018, 06:44:27 PM
Of course. I would like to leave children at least a small fortune in cryptocurrency. And give them a good education, so they could competently use the inheritance.
Activity: 280
April 11, 2018, 06:12:32 PM
Future investment for children must be such as indeed growing things, like gold, or real estate.... as for bitcoin, it can loose its value, and then your children would get nothing...
Activity: 1067
Merit: 501
April 11, 2018, 05:59:44 PM
Yes, I think about it, but I don't know, that is a good option, because the value of bitcion is not stable now and I I have mixed feelings about it.

Activity: 64
April 11, 2018, 05:56:13 PM
I think investing with bitcoin for your children's future is quite a good idea.Thats why I want to have a lot of earns, and learned a lot of things about bitcoin on how to make an investment from this. To make sure my children's will have better future.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
April 11, 2018, 05:30:02 PM
No, to be honest - I never thought of something so "longterm" - nobody knows what will happen at that time.
Activity: 866
April 11, 2018, 05:22:04 PM
I'm just a teenager who has not had a wife and even a child, but the future I plan to start now so that if I get married and have my child has become a successful person and my son does not have to be a hunter like me at the moment and I hope bitcoin will continue to grow at my child's age later
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
April 11, 2018, 03:32:29 PM
It's always hard to think about the future when you working with crypto and looking for every opportunity to recive at least something. I want to but i can't.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 115
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
April 11, 2018, 02:13:40 PM

I don't have children yet but I believe that it is really a good idea to secure the future of our children through bitcoin investment. I would actually want to have an investment for my parents as well because they are too old to work for theirselves. It is really better to have an assurance and security for the future through a trusted crypto currency.
Activity: 392
Merit: 123
April 11, 2018, 01:54:05 PM
I do. If i will be given a chance i will make 2 separate wallets for two of them and allot some good amount of coins for their future. It is good idea, maybe by that time the price will be a lot more better than the price today. Who knows?  Smiley
Activity: 98
April 11, 2018, 01:44:41 PM
The future of Bitcoin will grow with many functional changes in the market; many people believe that Bitcoin will end up costing over $ 30000 later this year and that makes a lot of people excited about Bitcoin.
Activity: 117
April 11, 2018, 12:52:06 PM
i think its gonna be great for that in the future of your children so just do it not only for your self! do it for your family's future!
I also think not only for my own future for my children and the future of my family so that in the future my family will have savings.

Activity: 2072
Merit: 503
April 11, 2018, 12:30:53 PM
Yes, I am thinking and planning for my future, including my family, children and businesses. My plans are setllednI just need to wait. Yes maybe there is a news that bitcoin will not last long but I trust bitcoin so much and I do believe that bitcoin will continue forever until many users become successful in life.
I believe that bitcoin will last a long time. even when bitcoin reaches its highest point, I feel that bitcoin will still be popular. I keep planning some things for this. well, believe in the future bitcoin is something nice.
Activity: 419
Merit: 100
April 11, 2018, 12:18:25 PM
As there is good demand for bitcoins the price of bitcoins will shoot up above the skies, so like all investors I also think of keeping the bitcoins for the future and for the next generation. The world is moving to more competitiveness and as there is only limited supply of bitcoins and more demand for bitcoins which makes the prices to go above $100000 so it will be difficult to buy bitcoins when the prices go above 1 million so will be holding some for future.
Activity: 182
April 11, 2018, 12:00:36 PM
Yes i am thinking about the future because  bitcoin is more valuable in the future. I think i need to buy more bitcoin for the future.
Activity: 424
Merit: 108
April 11, 2018, 10:47:57 AM
Yes, I am thinking and planning for my future, including my family, children and businesses. My plans are setllednI just need to wait. Yes maybe there is a news that bitcoin will not last long but I trust bitcoin so much and I do believe that bitcoin will continue forever until many users become successful in life.
Activity: 434
Merit: 104
April 11, 2018, 10:23:31 AM
Well every individual always think their future and also for their family I think bitcoin is one of the way to have a better future because for long term investment I think 5 years from now bitcoin price would have a great value it's more like just an asset that very useful for the future so for me investing in bitcoin is a great idea.
Pages:
Jump to: