Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you thinking about the future? - page 10. (Read 4196 times)

Activity: 103
Merit: 0
April 09, 2018, 02:37:58 PM
Have you ever thought about buying bitcoin for your children as a future investment?
Everyone must think about the future of each other's life. If I buy bitcoin for my kids, I never think like that. Because I do not know if bitcoin will still exist when my children grow up, if there is not necessarily the price will be as big as now. But I think for the future, I will use the proceeds from bitcoin to invest in tangible and fixed assets, such as land, buildings, I also want to build a business. That way my income from bitcoin will continue to grow even though I no longer use bitcoin, so my children indirectly can still enjoy my investment returns in bitcoin.
Activity: 650
Merit: 100
Financial aid for users: https://bit.ly/2SMY8gi
April 09, 2018, 01:14:48 PM
Have you ever thought about buying bitcoin for your children as a future investment?
I know how risky to invest in a digital currency but knowing bitcoins potential i can really rely on it that it can have a positve outcome for our future.We all wanted our families to have a brighter future and to have them an assurance and if i could have the chance to invest in it i would gladly do so.I believe that bitcoin will be more popular and profitable as times goes by,a very good asset and for long term investments.
Activity: 13
April 09, 2018, 12:59:54 PM
It's difficult to look that far.
I think it can be a good idea to invest in bitcoin among other investment, and not put all your eggs in one basket.
Activity: 77
April 09, 2018, 12:51:32 PM

Sometimes im thinking about the future. There are times that im imagining what i want in our future. Yeah i always thought buying some bitcoins for my childrens future. If this bounty can give me additional income i will buy atleast bit of coins for now.
Activity: 152
April 09, 2018, 11:26:34 AM
I still believe that the future of bitcoin will make a big difference for those who join bitcoin, even now many are using bitcoin as a transactional tool in the online world. and the nearest grocery store already uses bitcoin as a valid payment instrument.
Activity: 196
April 09, 2018, 11:12:29 AM
Yes of course all of us are thinking about are future's , We are thinking and doing are best for our future . To have a good life in future with our families. Like what all of us are doing right now we work 8 hours a day to get money for saving and for our future that's why I think we need to think about future like to prepare for what will happen next.
yes bitcoin is very very good for future so we need to take advantage of it bitcoin is actually all in one.
Activity: 476
Merit: 12
April 09, 2018, 11:07:56 AM
With the current situation, there are many people who advise me to invest in Bitcoin, they think that these currencies will help me have a future to grow and prosper, but besides I also get a lot of things People say investing in Bitcoin is not good because there are quite a lot of risks in it.
Activity: 340
April 09, 2018, 10:34:05 AM
Yes, I am planning to buy bitcoin for my future, for my children so that it will not be hard for them to get money in case something will happen. They said bitcoin will not be survive in the near future but I believe in bitcoin. I know that btc will last long. So if I have enough money to invest then I will immediately invest my money here and wait.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 333
April 09, 2018, 10:01:23 AM
Maybe I will invest in other choices rather than bitcoin..Im not so sure if bitcoin will still be an investment in the future. But still i will put some money to it.. Ill go with more sure option like real state or business.
you have your have own choice that  suitable for you.not every person could receive risk that involved.i think you are conservative investor type.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
April 09, 2018, 09:47:09 AM
Maybe I will invest in other choices rather than bitcoin..Im not so sure if bitcoin will still be an investment in the future. But still i will put some money to it.. Ill go with more sure option like real state or business.
Activity: 318
Merit: 10
April 09, 2018, 09:34:48 AM

Yes I do, children are the most valuable thing, and I want my son's future is guaranteed, and since then I started with bitcoin, investing in bitcoin for a good future.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
April 09, 2018, 08:58:38 AM
I'm not really fond of expressing myself when iut comes to investing a future or anything that involves money. Now, that I know the essentials and importance of holding money as we grow up I tend not money to control me but I control my own money! Cheesy I think that's the best piece of advice that anyone can hold and as well as to reflect to Cheesy
Activity: 80
April 09, 2018, 08:57:44 AM
I think it's a great idea .want to know your opinion ?
Activity: 150
April 09, 2018, 08:56:19 AM

No, I think I invest bitcoin for short therm, and I invest gold for long therm.
Activity: 658
Merit: 101
April 09, 2018, 08:16:50 AM
I do think bitcoin is the future but for now im planing to earn money as much as i can for my future and i would use that money to buy cryptocurrency for future.

Why BitCoin again???  Roll Eyes I bought CAT tokens by BitClave for my children  Grin They try to compete with Google. Google today is the biggest monopolist on Earth! In case BitClave manages to overcome them, their CAT token will go high! The market is worth more than $550b. BitCoin doesn't have such a huge potential!!!
Its true i have some cat but bitclave need something more to win against google.
Activity: 95
April 09, 2018, 08:06:10 AM
Yes of course not just me and I am sure that you also think about your future. We all thinks about our future we must be ready for our future
Activity: 560
Merit: 257
April 09, 2018, 08:04:00 AM
Yes I've thought about it, but I'll just do it by keeping hold a few cryptos that I have, no matter what happens I'll keep hold it, the future no one knows, cryptocurrency might be great in the future.
Activity: 92
Merit: 2
The Future Of Work
April 09, 2018, 07:07:54 AM
Yes of course all of us are thinking about are future's , We are thinking and doing are best for our future . To have a good life in future with our families. Like what all of us are doing right now we work 8 hours a day to get money for saving and for our future that's why I think we need to think about future like to prepare for what will happen next.
Activity: 196
April 09, 2018, 06:31:22 AM

not really, I would love my children to use cryptocurrencies, not hoarding them. As long as you consider Bitcoin as an investment, there won't be any specnding, which is not great
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
April 09, 2018, 06:27:23 AM
Everybody think of securing their children's future and having a stable financial status. Bitcoin is an investment, a strong choice that offers us on getting done financially. But, nothing is certain in this world, we should be aware that there are risk factors that may interrupt our way to success. Yes, there are proof that many became successful from bitcoin, but, always remember that success is an individual effort, and everything is still depend on how we do it on our own way.
Pages:
Jump to: