Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you thinking about the future? - page 9. (Read 4196 times)

Activity: 349
Merit: 10
April 10, 2018, 07:44:50 AM
Have you ever thought about buying bitcoin for your children as a future investment?
In the future there are many people who will certainly be rich, now in my country there are quite a lot of people involved in Bitcoin and get a lot of profit, there are many rich people are created from Bitcoin while they are still I also want to be a talented and wealthy investor.
Activity: 78
Merit: 0
April 10, 2018, 06:43:46 AM
Yes, its great to be ready for the future of our children, invest what you profit in bitcoin,  save some extra money that was left to your daily expenses for the future.
Activity: 322
April 10, 2018, 06:24:39 AM
yes I think about my future. I have a business. I want to make my business bigger. I need more money for this. I have some coine I think I sell my coin and invest my business to bigger my business.
Activity: 85
April 10, 2018, 05:49:50 AM
Yes i am thinking about the future, how finally i can get my merits to start with. I am thinking how crypto currencies can finally emerge or make its niche in the market fully. I am thinking how can bitcoin in the future can help me and my family. I am thinking how can i influence others in joining this campaign. 
Activity: 68
Merit: 1
April 10, 2018, 05:42:09 AM
Have you ever thought about buying bitcoin for your children as a future investment?
thinking about the future is a great idea, let alone investing in future children's supplies. it can make the best solution for our supplies in old age.
Activity: 167
April 10, 2018, 03:32:53 AM
Everyone is thinking about the future. In order for us to be ready for it we should try investing,because it is the secret way to success.
Activity: 112
April 10, 2018, 02:20:03 AM
Man, everybody must think about the future in order to live.. despite our destiny, we have to arrange our own future, we cant just rely on living in present
it is true we dont know when we are going to die, but as a human we have to had our plans to build a better future!
for our kids mainly!
Activity: 1988
Merit: 322
April 10, 2018, 01:30:52 AM
I don't plan to buy bitcoin as an investment for the future generation but I definitely will buy crypto for them.

That's why I always think about the future
Yes, I think the future of my family, my children, I have to work abroad to feed my family and need to save the future of my children.
If you are serious about the future of your family and children then you are doing all on your own is totally wrong. Instead of this you should aware them with this modern technology that will help them and will make everything easier than the old system. Allow them to first learn about the crypto world by studying and analyzing all the points in this field will make them able to work with this business is your success.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
April 10, 2018, 12:11:33 AM
I think it is good to think about our future so that we can prepare for what will happen next best maybe you'll need something next day who knows? And I think bitcoin is good for investment for our future because bitcoin is like a digital currency that can use for international trading or affairs and with this your money or profit can grow and you can earn more so I think if you're planning for your future you should invest in bitcoin.
We all want to have a good future someday together with our love ones.To make it succesful, we must think and plan for it.Just dont forget to pray and ask guidance to our almighty father so that what we want will suit to God's perfect plan for us.Think for your future and work on what you think.
Activity: 4
April 09, 2018, 10:36:38 PM
i'd like to think that everyone here is thinking hard about their future that's likely what brought them here in the first place.
Activity: 714
Merit: 260
April 09, 2018, 10:35:10 PM
every one of us are thinking about future and most specially our childrens future because they are the reason why we are pursuing life to the fullest..all my investment here are for them so i dont need to be specific buying for them only because my wife's included on my dreams.this how i love them andi will do anything for them
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
April 09, 2018, 10:33:33 PM
It's difficult to look that far.
I think it can be a good idea to invest in bitcoin among other investment, and not put all your eggs in one basket.
That is really a good idea if you are distributing your money into different places, because putting your money in one place is too much risky, if a person want to make their investment more safe then he need to invest their money in different places, to me i have trade some good potential altcoins, about which i am hopeful that its price will increase too much in near future.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
April 09, 2018, 10:19:03 PM
I think that could be a big decision and very important. It can change my life. It was like a year ago. If I invested in Bitcoin sooner, I would have become a millionaire. However, currently we can not predict what will happen to Bitcoin so the investment is stupid now.
Activity: 84
April 09, 2018, 09:43:42 PM
I think it is good to think about our future so that we can prepare for what will happen next best maybe you'll need something next day who knows? And I think bitcoin is good for investment for our future because bitcoin is like a digital currency that can use for international trading or affairs and with this your money or profit can grow and you can earn more so I think if you're planning for your future you should invest in bitcoin.
Activity: 798
Merit: 253
April 09, 2018, 03:11:42 PM

Of course I did and I that's what I'm actually doing these days. I am very much willing to sacrifice my savings just to buy bitcoins and save it for the future of my kids. There is no better investment than crypto. I believe that through it, I will be able to provide my kids a better future ahead.
I do agree with you there is nothing better than bitcoin today because the price of bitcoin is really good that we can afford alto of bitcoin at the same time we will have to hold, everyone here is just to make the future safer and present better with bitcoin investment, so I know the price of bitcoin will again get high and we will have a lot of profit, to me there is nothing better than bitcoin same as you I really admire bitcoin as investment, so I am thinking about future which is the reason I am investing in bitcoin,
Activity: 220
April 09, 2018, 03:05:22 PM
It's funny, but when my child was 6 years old I gave him a coin and said: "Keep this coin, maybe in 50 years it will cost millions", but it was not a crypt coin, but a real old coin of the 1930 that my father gave me Grin
Activity: 224
April 09, 2018, 02:53:22 PM
Yes, every one investor or holding a bitcoin are thinking about their future on the bitcoin. I enter this cryptocurrency because I believed this way to change my life, like others people thinking. I have already starting to gain my incomes from trading activities on cryptocurrency.
Activity: 406
Merit: 110
April 09, 2018, 02:48:15 PM
Everyone must think about the future of each other's life. If I buy bitcoin for my kids, I never think like that. Because I do not know if bitcoin will still exist when my children grow up, if there is not necessarily the price will be as big as now. But I think for the future, I will use the proceeds from bitcoin to invest in tangible and fixed assets, such as land, buildings, I also want to build a business. That way my income from bitcoin will continue to grow even though I no longer use bitcoin, so my children indirectly can still enjoy my investment returns in bitcoin.
All of us here are thinking of future that is why we are all here, yes my priority is the future of my children, I don't want them to suffer and will not enjoy their life so I'll do everything for them to reach their goals by supplying and providing their all needs in school and putting them in a great school.
Activity: 266
April 09, 2018, 02:45:07 PM
I always think about the future. The future is always uncertain. So, planning for the future will be planned. I have survived the work of Bitcoin for my future
Activity: 1463
Merit: 265
Pepemo.vip
April 09, 2018, 02:42:20 PM
I don't think about it, better option is to do an account in a bank and send some money evey month, than invest in bitcoin, because the price is not stable and we don't know the future.
Pages:
Jump to: