Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you thinking about the future? - page 7. (Read 4196 times)

Activity: 152
Merit: 0
April 11, 2018, 10:09:54 AM
Yes, actually i always think about the future, from the factors to the price affecting bitcoin. I want to have a legacy wealth for my kids as well as to my family. I really expect that bitcoin will be a great factor to change the world somehow because of the internet and bitcoin itself. I always imagine what bitcoin could do in the next years of it existing, it can buy precious things like luxurious cars and houses.
Activity: 125
Merit: 10
April 11, 2018, 09:44:22 AM
Have you ever thought about buying bitcoin for your children as a future investment?
Many believe that if you want to store money for the future to buy gold for storage, but now the world is changing, and the virtual currency is growing the most powerful, in the future instead of holding gold will Many people convert into Bitcoin with their money.
Activity: 84
April 11, 2018, 09:08:15 AM
Have you ever thought about buying bitcoin for your children as a future investment?
I do not know if bitcoin will be that long (at least 15 years later). Clearly bitcoin is very sensitive to information, maybe our opinion will change when one year later. Just stay updated with bitcoin fluctuation.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
platform for everyday business
April 11, 2018, 09:01:36 AM
If you are a family man thats your goal and first priority,why you should join and invest in bitcoin, because you want to secure the future of your children,so that someday when they grow up or when you old,you have an asset that you inherit to them,or to use this bitcoin that you invest for there education and have a bright future.
Activity: 72
April 11, 2018, 08:57:57 AM
Yes i am thinking of my future. My everyday struggle in life is dedicated to my future. I studied because i want to have a good future. And as of now that i have a good job, my motivation is my a happy and good life with my husband and my child i am carrying now. And i am venturing here in bitcoin because of them too. To have a good future with them.
Activity: 30
April 11, 2018, 08:48:11 AM
I have not thought to buy my child bitcoin, I just bought a house and land for my son's residence if after finding his life partner
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
April 11, 2018, 08:38:18 AM
I do not think it's a good thing, because bitcoin prices tend not to be as stable and we no one knows bitcoin in the future
It is true that the bitcoin not having a stable and it makes the user bitcoin be doubt whether they should be kept in bitcoin or leave bitcoin to avoid the risk of great later in the day
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
April 11, 2018, 07:59:39 AM
I do not think it's a good thing, because bitcoin prices tend not to be as stable and we no one knows bitcoin in the future
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Arianee:Smart-link Connecting Owners,Assets,Brands
April 11, 2018, 07:05:43 AM
Yes, always. Buying my future kids a bitcoin as an investment.. hmm. why not? there's no harm buying them. But in my case maybe 4-5 years more before having babies, and who knows maybe bitcoin still on top, right? then its not bad to buy for the future and its also for you as well. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018
April 11, 2018, 04:08:28 AM

You wouldn't be here in the forum learning crypto or earning tokens if you aren't thinking of the future. Trading itself is thinking of what the future outcome.
I have to much to think about like how much btc should I have to finally live like a king in the future. Inheritance to hand to my family is one thing that I'm also thinking, I can't hand then BTC if they know nothing about it so buying a farm land is possible, things like these are for the future.
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1004
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
April 11, 2018, 04:01:57 AM
I am sure, everyone thinks of their future. well, we all work to prepare it. even now I am trying to collect some bitcoins to save in the future. it could be that bitcoin prices are rising high in the future, so when that happens, I might get rich.  Grin
Activity: 140
April 11, 2018, 03:54:11 AM
maybe everyone will think about their future and their children. I will not put all my money in bitcoin for my future, I will split some to be invested elsewhere.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
I LOVE ADABS
April 11, 2018, 03:47:19 AM

Yes, apparently most of us. Even people that don't have child yet. If i do have an extra to save for the future why not. But for now, I only have money for budget and daily expenses. And to buy my needs and some of my wants.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
April 11, 2018, 01:07:27 AM
There is a time when Iam thinking about something like that if you're child - you are usually won't to be a hurry your life, but always need to think about future events in your life.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
April 11, 2018, 12:55:46 AM

Everyone has less lot plans for the future. I have it. I want to do a lot from Bitcoin affiliated with it. I understand that Bitcoin is my only source to do my financial condition better. Bitcoin has many advantages. I want to go to a better level. Bitcoin is a precious asset to me. I want to make my life a success by working with Bitcoin.And when I'm in a good stage, I will hand over everything to my children. To brighten their future.
future is something that must be planned so that we are not difficult in the old days. so when we young have to invest a lot for old age guarantees later and our children can be fulfilled his life
Activity: 350
Merit: 107
April 11, 2018, 12:33:40 AM
Definitely YES. I am thinking my future about this bitcoin. I am very happy that I know about this and earned a bigger value of money which i can use to buy what I wants and also my needs. Not for my own but for my family also. In the future I am wondering to build my new house and giving my family a business and have a better life in financially needs.
Activity: 168
April 11, 2018, 12:21:48 AM
The future of bitcoin will be accepted by banks as well as the government, given that the value of our lives will not be denied, and then there will be major policies to facilitate bitcoin. developing more
Activity: 37
April 10, 2018, 11:59:04 PM

Everyone has less lot plans for the future. I have it. I want to do a lot from Bitcoin affiliated with it. I understand that Bitcoin is my only source to do my financial condition better. Bitcoin has many advantages. I want to go to a better level. Bitcoin is a precious asset to me. I want to make my life a success by working with Bitcoin.And when I'm in a good stage, I will hand over everything to my children. To brighten their future.
brand new
Activity: 0
April 10, 2018, 05:24:05 PM
sadly i didn't really think about the kiddo's.....that's my bad.

But thanks to this great thread i'ma go get some BTC's with my kiddo's name on em!
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
April 10, 2018, 09:46:33 PM
Bitcoin at the moment is the right time to buy in, the future bitcoin will break out, Very potential when buying and holding the descendants later.
Pages:
Jump to: