Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you thinking about the future? - page 2. (Read 4196 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 0
April 19, 2018, 09:14:34 AM
Yes, since entering the Crypto market I have been thinking that the Crypto market can grow steadily. But I believe they are the best development market, and will attract more investors in the future.
Activity: 350
Merit: 2
April 19, 2018, 08:54:26 AM
Have you ever thought about buying bitcoin for your children as a future investment?
sometimes I think of my future what its outcome with bitcoin, well I think it's a good thing and I think I can help it and that will give me hope and it will be my lean at every step
Activity: 123
Merit: 10
Apps Development Automation Platform
April 19, 2018, 08:34:23 AM
Have you ever thought about buying bitcoin for your children as a future investment?
yes I have, I want to make a deposite in cryptocurrency asset for my children one day. its good idea and I am going to make it, I will give them knowledge about it, so they can know what have to do with their asset.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 1148
Merit: 251
April 19, 2018, 08:25:50 AM
I started to think about such cryptocurrency investment after huge Bitcoin price growth last year. Cryptocurrencies are the future of circulating medium. So it's a good idea to buy Bitcoins for a long-term investment.
Yes good to buy and invest bitcoin for a long term. We thinking about the future of our children of our family to be in good hands. Buying proportion of btc and hold it for long term could really help our member in the family because price growth for sure will increase.
Activity: 132
April 19, 2018, 08:21:37 AM
Yes I'm thinking about my future and to my family soon.I'm started  now to by bitcoin because I know this is the beginning of my wealthy life when the years pass by.
Activity: 173
Merit: 7
April 19, 2018, 08:15:58 AM
Of course i am thinking about the future but since i don't have children, my nieces and nephews will inherit my bitcoin wealth.
Activity: 432
Merit: 250
April 19, 2018, 07:35:45 AM
I started to think about such cryptocurrency investment after huge Bitcoin price growth last year. Cryptocurrencies are the future of circulating medium. So it's a good idea to buy Bitcoins for a long-term investment.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
April 19, 2018, 07:28:59 AM
Investing with bitcoin for your children's future is quite a good idea though. That also came out with my mind but what I want now is to earn and earn bitcoin first so that I can plan my future.

Great ideas, It is what am thinking too, making with long term investment of bitcoin for our children's future is a worth kind of investment.  But we need to plan it wisely if we can afford to sustain it for a long wait. Because bitcoin values will surely grow bigger and bigger in the long run. To be able for us to fully support our children's ambition in life, of what they really want to be in the future.
Activity: 101
April 19, 2018, 06:07:32 AM
I never think about that before,but I think there was a good idea,yeah I would to make an investment with bitcoin for my children future,thanks dude this was a great plan I think haha thanks dude Cheesy.
Activity: 105
April 19, 2018, 05:13:49 AM
Yes I would probably buy bitcoin for my child's future. The reason why I invest and joined bounty campaign and trading it is because I wanted to save money for my son's future. I look forward for his best so that he will have a better life. I love bitcoin because it is the best way for me to save eventhough it cost more patience. The survival of bitcoin is for success.
MRY
Activity: 560
Merit: 109
April 19, 2018, 04:40:44 AM
everyone must have a future and think about his future and for those who already have a family must think about the future of his family and his children, what I do now is for the future of my children, I want in the future they have more life good and more secure so I invested for their savings
Activity: 70
April 19, 2018, 04:33:03 AM
I want to do something great for my family, for my future son's and daughter's. I also want to fulfill their studies and live harmoniously:)  Bitcoin is a good opportunity to save and generate profit.
Activity: 882
Merit: 250
April 19, 2018, 04:28:37 AM
Yes, it's pretty good buy bitcoin for children in the future because we see bitcoin going brighter in the future. But it would be nice if we also pass on to our children to work in the real world.
we do the same thing.investing our money to prepare our children futures using bitcoin or other cryptocurrency in my opinion is best way.cyrpto has good future for next several years.joining right now is correct decision.
Activity: 105
April 19, 2018, 03:59:16 AM
Yes I am thinking about my future. Beut I am too young to have children so I am not be able to think about the investment thatbwill be lend into my child. But if ever that those are the case is I will always use bitcoins in prder to have a future investment for my kids because I do not want them to be suffering the poverty that the other people experience and haveing that bitcoins makes me have money in a much easier way so for My kids I will invest and save money for you.
Activity: 133
April 19, 2018, 03:43:25 AM
I'm not only thinking about my future it's also the present,  right now what I'm going to do is to earn more have more saving, and then insurance for my health and my family. Have my own business for them for the future of my family.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
April 19, 2018, 03:28:00 AM
Of course even though i am not a father today but i am still thinking that the son or the daughter of mine will be holding some bitcoins and they will be also good at financial freedom that's what i am thinking sometimes. I am saving some bitcoins for them too.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
April 19, 2018, 03:24:55 AM
Yes, it's pretty good buy bitcoin for children in the future because we see bitcoin going brighter in the future. But it would be nice if we also pass on to our children to work in the real world.
Activity: 59
April 19, 2018, 03:19:22 AM
In my case i’m not in that point now, because I dont have children yet. But, If I have given a chance to have a child and invest for their future in bitcoin,why not? It’s their future i am talking about, I will do everything to secure my child’s future.
Activity: 285
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
April 19, 2018, 03:16:51 AM
I think every day how to provide for their children in the future, perhaps buying bitcoin will be useful for this.
Activity: 560
Merit: 113
April 19, 2018, 03:14:04 AM

Its really great idea to invest bitcoin for the future of your kids tho i don't have kids yet but i already invested in bitcoin for my own future and for my future kids as well
Pages:
Jump to: