Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you thinking about the future? - page 5. (Read 4196 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 10
April 13, 2018, 12:15:30 AM
No, in my opinion bitcoin will not necessarily stay there that long. I will just enjoy the present state, do not have to think too far and will let this flow.
Activity: 255
Merit: 0
April 12, 2018, 10:50:09 PM
Yes i am thinking about the future because  bitcoin is more valuable in the future. I think i need to buy more bitcoin for the future.
No doubt with the passage of time bitcoin is getting more and more valuable so better if you buy bitcoin and hold for the long time because with the time bitcoin is getting expensive more people are asking to invest in bit co which is making the price high. Actually the increasing price is only because we need bitcoin now for every kind of  business and for every kind of goods  to by so for me bitcoin is really very valuable to it will remain the same for long time.
Activity: 372
April 12, 2018, 06:34:14 PM
Have you ever thought about buying bitcoin for your children as a future investment?
Of course yes I think the future mostly my families future.  Actually i teach them how to use cryptocurrencies so even when I'm gone in this earth their some one will continue to earn what i start in the crypto world.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
April 12, 2018, 06:25:15 PM
Well, that's a difficult question. For me it's too hard to think about such distant future; I'd better buy a house, not BTC.
Activity: 646
Merit: 252
April 12, 2018, 06:07:07 PM
I'm sure that the future of the world transaction system will use bitcoin, the ever-increasing number of users being a very strong indication that the future of bitcoin will continue to improve.
Activity: 585
Merit: 251
April 12, 2018, 05:17:03 PM
Some of my investments are just for the future cause i invested some safed money and i believe that i could take profit from it when i will be in real need. That is my plan.
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
April 12, 2018, 09:04:37 AM
Of course I am, and I'm gonna in future to invest money in btc, because I hope it will grow up at the end of this year
Activity: 314
Merit: 6
April 12, 2018, 06:06:22 AM
Very good news from Europe, blockchain is becoming legit.
https://coincodex.com/article/1514/22-european-countries-form-blockchain-partnership/
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
April 12, 2018, 05:56:37 AM
Have you ever thought about buying bitcoin for your children as a future investment?
[/quote
Not on my part because i am single. Bitcoin is essential in processing transactions, im not pretty sure if bitcoin could stand in the future due to confidential issues that is why there are some country's who are contradicts the use of bitcoins.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
April 12, 2018, 05:14:32 AM
Until now I have not thought of such a thing. What I think now is the declining bitcoin price, somehow for the future I'm still confused and don't know what will happen. I think this decline is the beginning of investment, I'm sure many investors will start investing in this bitcoin cheap price. But I'm still confused, there are still many people who sell bitcoin when the price is low at this time. They may panic or they may need to make ends meet.
Don't mind the other people and just stay focused on yourself and always look for long term and not short term because that is how you are going to get the best and most positive things in your life rather than thinking and being confused don't mind the people that are selling their bitcoin for a low price because sooner than later they will regret it.
Activity: 174
April 12, 2018, 05:09:55 AM
of course I think about the future, because the future is the real purpose of life, because the future is what determines our lives, thinking about the future makes me always want to work and make a lot of money because I want a bright and very good future. .
Activity: 135
April 12, 2018, 05:06:06 AM
I think that's a great idea, most parents would like to prepare the better way for a living as a future investment for their beloved children. I would like to do that.
Activity: 295
Merit: 104
April 12, 2018, 05:05:50 AM
Until now I have not thought of such a thing. What I think now is the declining bitcoin price, somehow for the future I'm still confused and don't know what will happen. I think this decline is the beginning of investment, I'm sure many investors will start investing in this bitcoin cheap price. But I'm still confused, there are still many people who sell bitcoin when the price is low at this time. They may panic or they may need to make ends meet.
Activity: 240
April 12, 2018, 04:58:16 AM
I am always thinking about the future which is why I am investing for the long term and I am not selling all of my coins at every opportunity. I know there is a better future for bitcoin and I want to be a part of it.
Activity: 624
Merit: 250
April 12, 2018, 04:50:59 AM
Well, i never thought of it and i think it's a great idea. Just like insurance, we have our kids covered for emergency case, Bitcoin will do the same, to cover their financial. And when they old enough, we could teach them about Bitcoin.
Activity: 60
April 12, 2018, 04:44:24 AM
I would love to choose bitcoin as part of my future. I like to pass it on generation to generation. To have my children a knowledgeable about bitcoin would totally help them if ever they will come to the stage wherein they need to provide their own money to support their families. . I know bitcoin would be  a good source of income to everyone
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
April 12, 2018, 03:52:34 AM
Yes, that is part of my plans, to buy some Bitcoins for the future but it is not yet a priority, for now my goal is for me to be able to build a home of our own and a small family business. I am participating in some campaigns to earn coins plus I was able to buy some coins and I do tradings to be able to earn good profit. Once we got to the point that we already have the house and our small business then I can start with focusing on investments for the  future of my family.
Activity: 512
BountyMarketCap
April 11, 2018, 10:51:44 PM
Yes,I think about my future but I don't think my children's future.Because,I'm not married and I don't want to take this now.In future,I will think about this.But for my bright future,I think that I will buy some Btc and will hold this for a long time.
Activity: 588
Merit: 103
April 11, 2018, 09:45:19 PM
I will focus for now because in the near future crypto will be famous in the world and i will be confident that i'm rich that time.
Activity: 602
April 11, 2018, 09:04:38 PM
The future of Bitcoin will grow with many functional changes in the market; many people believe that Bitcoin will end up costing over $ 30000 later this year and that makes a lot of people excited about Bitcoin.

Bitcoin already became more popular right now. many newspapers and online media covering news about bitcoin or cryptocurrency. I am believe that in the future bitcoin price will be very expensive and its good investment for our family. Holding for long time is good option for our family future
Pages:
Jump to: