Pages:
Author

Topic: Are Your Kids Aware Of Bitcoin? Teach Them. - page 4. (Read 5550 times)

Activity: 1218
Merit: 390
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
February 05, 2023, 08:33:22 AM
Parents are some times responsible for the lives their kids are living today, they force things that aren't necessary on them, in the end they change their ways, I will never force crypto on my kids, it's the same thing as hosting seminars about bitcoin to bunch of people that aren't really into the tech, there is a big difference between not having interest and having interest.

Some kids are born into this world for some reasons, you need to watch them closely and notice what they are good at, every kids have their talent but many parents killed those talents because they want them to be something else.
Nobody is saying you should force your kids to know about bitcoin. If you really know how important bitcoin is of course you would like to share knowledge about bitcoin with your kids. Even if you have to share the knowledge of bitcoin to your children it is not by force for them to invest or to take bitcoin serious,  it is their decision and choice to accept bitcoin or not. Nobody force anyone in life to make money, it is a choice and decision for people to think of making money.  Bitcoin is a choice and force , bitcoin  is an individual pursuit .
If you feel you can't teach your children bitcoin it is your own choice  and your own financial decision.
All children in today's world are very interested in technology.  So I think the kids today don't have to force anything about technology.  Introducing Bitcoin to kids will make them curious about Bitcoin and they will gain more knowledge than us by there own effort. We just need to give them some direction. However, it is not right to introduce our children to technology or Bitcoin at an age when they are not capable of understanding it. However, children above the age of 12 years may be given a small dose.
Activity: 812
Merit: 120
https://combonetwork.io/
February 03, 2023, 05:32:53 AM
The dream of every successful businessman or woman is to have a good successor. you can not be in the light in which bitcoin has brought you to and allow your children to suffer because you failed to teach them the secret behind your wealth. Let your kids know that bitcoin is the surest way to financial freedom, teach them now that bitcoin is of more value than fiat currency, educate them about the importance of bitcoin to mankind, let them know that bitcoin has changed the economy of countries who saw the light in it and adopted it as a means of doing transactions.

Now that your kids are young and vibrant, be their tutor, ensure they are bitcoin oriented, save them from financial dependency, encourage them to rely on bitcoin instead of saving fiat currency that Depreciates now and then.

Our kids represent the leaders of tomorrow, let's teach them about bitcoin now that we can.

Hi brother I am single and still I ma not married. But in future I plan to do marriage. And if I have had choices than I will Keep my portfolio for my children and also will tell them if they have any kind if Interest in this field. So that's a good thing Bitcoin should be a good investment for us. That's why I like Bitcoin so much.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 276
February 02, 2023, 04:15:34 PM
I think it is not practical to make them do such in so early stage but familiarization must come in that early , at least bitcoin logo to be drawn without any question or explanation just a plain act for familiarity .

their mind might be fresh but to have it started is something not that bad actually.

If Only I would have another child? then for sure in Her young age at least learnign alphabet ? I will Use Bitcoin Logo instead of Letter B so She will have Idea what it is.
The knowledge I've given my children will make them proud because it's a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity. I don't think twice about enlightening them whenever I have the slightest opportunity. Early exposure to bitcoin and its workings will let the child take the first, modest steps toward being familiar with the area. Bitcoin deserves recognition because it is one of the top investments that generates returns. It's not just about having a practical understanding of bitcoin; you also need to be fully aware of the credential component before moving further in the market.
legendary
Activity: 3696
Merit: 10155
Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"
February 02, 2023, 02:28:45 PM
Parents are some times responsible for the lives their kids are living today, they force things that aren't necessary on them, in the end they change their ways, I will never force crypto on my kids, it's the same thing as hosting seminars about bitcoin to bunch of people that aren't really into the tech, there is a big difference between not having interest and having interest.

Some kids are born into this world for some reasons, you need to watch them closely and notice what they are good at, every kids have their talent but many parents killed those talents because they want them to be something else.
Nobody is saying you should force your kids to know about bitcoin. If you really know how important bitcoin is of course you would like to share knowledge about bitcoin with your kids. Even if you have to share the knowledge of bitcoin to your children it is not by force for them to invest or to take bitcoin serious,  it is their decision and choice to accept bitcoin or not. Nobody force anyone in life to make money, it is a choice and decision for people to think of making money.  Bitcoin is a choice and force , bitcoin  is an individual pursuit .
If you feel you can't teach your children bitcoin it is your own choice  and your own financial decision.

Learning about bitcoin has a lot of different angles too.. so there are some aspects of bitcoin that are going to be easier than others, and some aspects of bitcoin that will be more relatable to younger folks than others, so some of the ways that any of us might teach anyone else (whether kids or other kinds of people), might partly depend upon from what angle we are talking about the subject matter - even if it might be discussing the various ways that money/value can be held or spent - and whether we might be dealing with physical forms of money/value or if we might be referring to digital forms of money/value. 

At what point in life might we start to tell kids about money or exchange value?  Likely the kids are very young when we show them that if they want something that we have to buy it or pay for it with money that we have or that we have acquired... They might not really understand prior to being 3-4 years old, but at some point, they start to realize that some items in the world that we consume are not free, even though some things do seem to be free, like air and water, but sometimes even the level of free versus paying is not clear, but we likely do start to teach kids about these kinds of budgeting ideas and even at some point we might start to give an allowance or suggest that they can earn money through behaviors or maybe they have to do chores, whether we pay them to do chores or it might merely be part of their responsibilities as part of the household... so some kids might hear about bitcoin in ways that are different from our own understandings of bitcoin, and maybe we are going to need to clarify their knowledge of bitcoin or maybe we have to learn for ourselves in order that we are able to attempt to understand bitcoin better in order to figure out if we are wanting to guide some angles of the learning of our kids in regards to how they might consider the likely inevitability of bitcoin in their lives... the longer they live, the more likely that they are NOT going to be able to avoid dee cornz in one way or another.
Activity: 966
Merit: 573
God is great
February 02, 2023, 01:35:59 PM

Activity: 1274
Merit: 588
February 02, 2023, 04:39:25 AM
My children are very young, and I intend to teach them about bitcoin but when they are 10 years old or maybe older. Our parents have never forced us into anything, so there's no reason we should force them.

My parents did not teach me what cryptocurrencies are, they only care that I go to school and get knowledge there. I also never had any prohibitions, I could do whatever I want (of course, within reason). But I would not mind if I was told about bitcoin earlier and explained its advantages. It would save a lot of my time and save me from so many mistakes, but nothing happens for nothing, thanks to these mistakes I learned a lot.

The roles of Parents are to guide their Children in the right direction not taking decision for them, parents do this by giving them the right information at the right time when they need it, which means there is a particular age when you should start teaching them about Bitcoin as a Bitcoin enthusiast,  maybe from the age of 15 and above, that BTC could be a trending investment of the future.
age of 15 is actually not right age for learn anything hard thing. Bitcoin is also one of them. i am also a father of a child.  I will teach about bitcoin to my child When he crosses 18 years and becomes an adult according to the rules of my country. And I will let him know about this forum and all my wallet and bitcoin related stuff so that he can enjoy them after my death. This is my dream
Activity: 784
Merit: 544
February 02, 2023, 03:51:51 AM
My children are very young, and I intend to teach them about bitcoin but when they are 10 years old or maybe older. Our parents have never forced us into anything, so there's no reason we should force them.

My parents did not teach me what cryptocurrencies are, they only care that I go to school and get knowledge there. I also never had any prohibitions, I could do whatever I want (of course, within reason). But I would not mind if I was told about bitcoin earlier and explained its advantages. It would save a lot of my time and save me from so many mistakes, but nothing happens for nothing, thanks to these mistakes I learned a lot.

The roles of Parents are to guide their Children in the right direction not taking decision for them, parents do this by giving them the right information at the right time when they need it, which means there is a particular age when you should start teaching them about Bitcoin as a Bitcoin enthusiast,  maybe from the age of 15 and above, that BTC could be a trending investment of the future.

So not necessarily that this children will buy the idea when they become of age, but you've done your part as a guider by giving them the information they might find useful in their future.
Activity: 2618
Merit: 439
February 02, 2023, 03:20:55 AM

May I ask how early? Surely, you don't mean that you will start teaching your children in their primary years because that would be futile as it will sound gibberish to them. Besides, in their generation, surely they will know bitcoin at an early age as it's becoming known already and it's hard not to see it on the internet and make them curious what is it. Just let them do what they want, our role is to be their guide.
I think it is not practical to make them do such in so early stage but familiarization must come in that early , at least bitcoin logo to be drawn without any question or explanation just a plain act for familiarity .

their mind might be fresh but to have it started is something not that bad actually.

If Only I would have another child? then for sure in Her young age at least learnign alphabet ? I will Use Bitcoin Logo instead of Letter B so She will have Idea what it is.
Activity: 2030
Merit: 306
February 02, 2023, 01:53:53 AM
My children still under two years and I don't think he has realize and understood about Bitcoin, I will push and teach my children later when he has understand about Bitcoin and cryptocurrency investment. Push or teach or children before their age will have bad impact with mentality later and I don't hurry up for teaching my children before reach age possibility accepted to understand about Bitcoin.

I want to know with some people experience with their children, how old age of your children teaching Bitcoin? are junior high school are the best moment for teaching our children about bitcoin or waiting until he grows up and pass senior high school for teaching about Bitcoin.
Activity: 840
Merit: 137
February 01, 2023, 02:56:41 PM
I wish Bitcoin was taught to kids in schools

not necessary , applied and learned in school . if for socialization it's good a basic introduction to what is cryptocurrency and the types of coins that provide benefits and perform well as well as the benefits and risks that will be accepted when entering the crypto world
You are correct mate.My top priority is for my family to ride along with what ever brings gigantic profits to the family and bitcoin have become of the top things that have put food on the table for such a long time. It's very recalcitrant to denied my kids the knowledge about the project which have change millions lives out there. Bitcoin have remain one of the top memories I've worked so hard to impact   on my kids because it's one of the good news to bring the family. This is a modern era with computerize brains, everyone working out their way to earned profits in the space.
Activity: 602
Merit: 129
February 01, 2023, 07:52:48 AM
I will definitely teach my kids the basics of cryptocurrency, blockchain technology but I won't force them to follow my path but just let them decide for themselves when they are old enough and aware of everything. Entering the market is a good thing as most parents want their children to take over their business, but apart from crypto there are many jobs that can earn more so they relax and should respect their decision.
That's a good strategy. It is crucial to provide children with the information and resources they need to make educated decisions, but they should ultimately be allowed to pick their own path in life. Encouraging children to learn about various businesses and vocations can assist them in discovering their passions and making educated decisions. It is critical to support and accept their decisions, regardless of whether they align with your own.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1176
Glory To Ukraine! Glory to the heroes!
February 01, 2023, 06:32:55 AM
No one is forcing you to teach them when they are young, teach them about bitcoin and cryptocurrencies when they are adults. Teaching them new things can't be called forcing, teach them about bitcoin, but if they don't like it, let them choose what they want. Coercion won't make them successful with bitcoin, and we have many other paths to success.

legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1018
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
February 01, 2023, 05:49:44 AM
I wish Bitcoin was taught to kids in schools

not necessary , applied and learned in school . if for socialization it's good a basic introduction to what is cryptocurrency and the types of coins that provide benefits and perform well as well as the benefits and risks that will be accepted when entering the crypto world
Activity: 1274
Merit: 588
February 01, 2023, 05:22:33 AM
I don't have the intention to teach my kids now because they are too young. I only teach them if they are interested in Bitcoin and they are mature enough in the future. Teaching kids too early about Bitcoin may ruin their dreams, kids must have their own dreams to achieve. I will let my kids have their own dreams, I won't force them to follow Bitcoin investment/trading. You are right that every successful people want successors, but I wouldn't burden my kids with it. The successors can be other people outside of our family parts, it is also good as long as they have a passion for Bitcoin.

No one is forcing you to teach them when they are young, teach them about bitcoin and cryptocurrencies when they are adults. Teaching them new things can't be called forcing, teach them about bitcoin, but if they don't like it, let them choose what they want. Coercion won't make them successful with bitcoin, and we have many other paths to success.

When someone is a minor they don't have the ability to think well and make a potential decision so it's best not to force Bitcoin on them at this time.  They should only impose these things when a person is an adult and capable of making good decisions for himself. So I don't think I should introduce my child to Bitcoin when he is still a child. But in this case it is better to educate your wife about Bitcoin and about different wallets because if someone dies unfortunately then his wife can access his wallet.  And you can enjoy the assets left behind
Activity: 13
Merit: 1
February 01, 2023, 05:06:31 AM
I think young people are more sensitive to new things. When children grow up and have the idea of ​​making money, we don’t need to say too much, and they may know more about these new things than we do.
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1042
HODL
February 01, 2023, 04:41:54 AM
I don't have the intention to teach my kids now because they are too young. I only teach them if they are interested in Bitcoin and they are mature enough in the future. Teaching kids too early about Bitcoin may ruin their dreams, kids must have their own dreams to achieve. I will let my kids have their own dreams, I won't force them to follow Bitcoin investment/trading. You are right that every successful people want successors, but I wouldn't burden my kids with it. The successors can be other people outside of our family parts, it is also good as long as they have a passion for Bitcoin.

Activity: 2772
Merit: 357
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
February 01, 2023, 04:30:33 AM
I don't force my kids to learn about cryptocurrencies. I will tell them some interesting facts about cryptocurrencies, and if they are interested, I will continue to teach them. But some of the kids around me now know about cryptocurrencies. The same goes for my kids, they also know more or less about cryptocurrency. Because I also have some assets in cryptocurrency, and in the end it is all wealth to be left to the children.
you don't need to force your kids mate but at least do your best to let them learn and understand crypto , this maybe not only for them but also for you to have someone to inherit your funds in safe place when there is something happened in the future , also for their future as we knew Bitcoin is the future currency and everyone must learn and use this may not now but at least for their life.
I also intend to teach my children about crypto when they are old enough to understand it, but I certainly won't force them to necessarily follow the path I have chosen. Bitcoin is an excellent way to get us to financial freedom, but it is not the only way to achieve financial freedom. We have many other options, and as long as they choose the path that is right for them, that's a success. Our parents don't force us, and we shouldn't force our children either.

well that's our difference mate because I tend teaching them while they are young , little by little till time reached their mind with proper understanding , I want their mind and thoughts be ready for crypto as this is their future currency.
and also they are the one who will succeed my assets here so better they learn it the long way with complete knowledge.
Although I am not married yet Grin but I will definitely guide my children about cryptocurrency like bitcoin, I will guide them how it work, what is the basic of Bitcoin and too much more. because with time to time due to inflation every fait is devaluation every month and every year even dollar and Euro too , so the best choose to use Bitcoin instead of fait in order to safe himself from devaluation our assets.

All fiats includes dollars and euros, it's all the same and not just because they are considered superior to other fiats. Anyway, back to the topic, I'm not married as well but I think even if we don't teach our child/children with bitcoin and cryptocurrency, they will still learn it whether they want or not. Why? Their time or era is totally different compared to us, and maybe someday, bitcoin basics will be taught in middle school.
it is , they will learn this eventually and let us not make it hard for them if we can teach them the early time.
legendary
Activity: 3696
Merit: 10155
Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"
   I have a son who is currently 2 years old so far, but he has already planned with me that at the age of 9 years old, I will gradually teach him about Bitcoin or cryptocurrency from its usages and features. Little by little if he is made to understand its importance that can help anyone.

I will slowly familiarize him with how it is used (bitcoin) so that he turn high school, At least He have a deep and broad knowledge about this matter. That's my plan for my son. I won't force him to understand it right away but I will just show him how it helps our family life.
I don't think with kids under 9 years old will understood about how Bitcoin transaction, there are not problem when teaching our kids as soon possible about Bitcoin but have looking on their age to be understand about how Bitcoin working. I have son and still under 2 years and I am waiting until he pass junior high school to learn and get education about Bitcoin.

No doubt how most important about Bitcoin actually when fiat increasing inflation in daily year and how much assets down without having good investing actually in Bitcoin, I will try to give education for my children and know effective way how to get advantage when investing in Bitcoin one day later.

For sure, I don't know exactly a right balance that can be struck within how much to teach about bitcoin or how much exposure that a kid might be getting from other sources, whether through school or other ways; however, it seems to me that the odds are quite high that the kid is going to be exposed to a lot of misinformation about the topic from a lot of different angles if parents do not attempt to guide the kid, and surely, we can make the claim that kids are exposed to all kinds of misinformation and disinformation, and parents do not necessarily have time and energy to learn about all of the current topics or even to spend time teaching kids or jumping through the hoops of homeschooling - even at the same time, there are benefits of having kids exposed to a lot of information and even misinformation so that s/he can sort through the information and come to conclusions that are going to help the kid function and hopefully be successful in the world in self-fulfilling kinds of ways.

You can ask.  What did you learn today?  what were the topics?  Maybe you don't have time to have that conversation everyday, but maybe once a week?  Catch up with what is going on... what topics are on the schedule and what kind of content is being taught.
Activity: 2030
Merit: 549
Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

Activity: 686
Merit: 21
Children should be aware of Bitcoin at the when children is aware or bitcoin to make it the wisdom of Bitcoin or the knowledge of it going to be so fast into the child so I believe that anything that you are doing you supposed to have at least the knowledge of the thing from a childhood when you are a child and information is passed to you then you obtain the information you can develop more better than the person that acquired from the old age
Pages:
Jump to: