Author

Topic: ARK - DPoS 🔹 ARK Protokol 🔹 MarketSquare 🔹 IPFS 🔹 Staking on Binance 🔹 - page 290. (Read 781309 times)

Activity: 2110
Merit: 502

ark value keeps doing this
Wow Shocked Shocked this looks cool, sir ..
made a very promising project and make a very fantastic value ..
Activity: 518
Merit: 501
Activity: 1276
Merit: 622

Yesterday I made my first vote but how often do we have to do this?

Only once. Unless you want to change your vote for another delegate.
Activity: 20
Merit: 0

I can vote for more than one delegate from same wallet? if split addresses?

Yes if you want to vote for more than 1 delegate you need to split your main wallet address into 2 or more addresses (send from one wallet you hold to another and vote for another delegate from there).

TL;DR : 1 ark address can vote for 1 delegate at a time

Thank you. makes sense. will try to do that. I know I have very few ark and it's just symbolic but I want to support several people.

I like specially the delegate vote because I dont have much computer power and this way less resourses are needed but still support network. good luck ark!

Yeah by supporting our delegates you are supporting the network (no computer power needed on your part Smiley you can close the wallet once you are done with the voting).

Yesterday I made my first vote but how often do we have to do this?
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004
There are very few projects based on solid and usable ideas which will gain huge market capitalization and ARK is one of the most potential among them. Blockchain interoperability is what will make the tokens next huge giant. This is a gem to keep hidden for long term of course.
Activity: 1806
Merit: 515

Yes if you want to vote for more than 1 delegate you need to split your main wallet address into 2 or more addresses (send from one wallet you hold to another and vote for another delegate from there).

Thank you. makes sense. will try to do that. I know I have very few ark and it's just symbolic but I want to support several people.

I like specially the delegate vote because I dont have much computer power and this way less resourses are needed but still support network. good luck ark!

Yeah by supporting our delegates you are supporting the network (no computer power needed on your part Smiley you can close the wallet once you are done with the voting).
Activity: 90
Merit: 10

Activity: 1806
Merit: 515

Activity: 220
Merit: 100
Oxycoin Community Manager
Vote for Mody1996 - Your Best Choice for ARK

Some people may know me as the community dev that worked on Rise Coin Desktop Wallet and probably some people don't even know me however that's not the case , Today I'm offering

1) 60k and less arks -> 5% to 10% Profit Share
2) 100k to 150k arks -> 15% to 20% Profit Share
3) 150k to 300k arks -> 25% to 30% Profit Share

Bonus For the votes with 100k and more , each voter will get free 200 ARK upon voting for me plus his weekly profits and that's very profitable then the rest of the pools.
Activity: 206
research > buy on dip > and HODL
Go go Ark !!  Cheesy

jump..jump..jump !!
Activity: 72
the best project , and the best ico , ark its the future ; ark will  change my life , i am sure
legendary
Activity: 1223
Merit: 1000
Activity: 206
research > buy on dip > and HODL

ARK: The First JavaScript DPoS Blockchain With Native Support for Java Development

https://blog.ark.io/ark-first-javascript-dpos-blockchain-with-native-support-for-java-development-192e2ae7ad47

and the price is growing  Grin
i hope this time we can break that 10K satoshi  Cheesy
Activity: 1085
Merit: 500
Activity: 518
Merit: 501
hello,

Question, if I vote and then add more ARK to same wallet, do I vote again?

You do not need to vote again.

Good to know, thanks! Is it on the FAQ and I missed it? I searched several before asking, could not see answered.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1014
hello,

You do not need to vote again.
hello,

Jump to: