Author

Topic: ARK - DPoS 🔹 ARK Protokol 🔹 MarketSquare 🔹 IPFS 🔹 Staking on Binance 🔹 - page 294. (Read 781309 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 501
Why do you guys removed signature codes? Should leave it there in case some supporters decided to use it. Signature would help a lot with spreading awareness of ARK.

hmm ok, didn't even realize someone took it out.  will find the codes and put them back up right above the ART Contest winners.

Thanks for the heads up dude!

Why do you guys removed signature codes? Should leave it there in case some supporters decided to use it. Signature would help a lot with spreading awareness of ARK.

They were a bit outdated in terms of info (TEC etc.), so perhaps they're doing new ones?

yup this is also true, I'll work on them and give them some new text flavor!
Activity: 392
Merit: 255

They were a bit outdated in terms of info (TEC etc.), so perhaps they're doing new ones?
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
Activity: 900
Merit: 503
Wow this coin has really surprised me.  There needs to be more advertisement for this chain.

Also, most simplistic and user friendly wallet I've ever used.  

The future looks good!

Best way right now to spread the presence of ARK is through word of mouth.  Community is doing a great job at that.

-tb-

i agree very excellent job from the community
I agree excellent job,I wonder how many more animals we can load on this ark
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1014
Wow this coin has really surprised me.  There needs to be more advertisement for this chain.

The future looks good!

Best way right now to spread the presence of ARK is through word of mouth.  Community is doing a great job at that.

-tb-

The best thing is that every day we are more.
legendary
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
Wow this coin has really surprised me.  There needs to be more advertisement for this chain.

The future looks good!

-tb-

Credit must also be given to Ark dev team who work really hard in not only developing this beautiful concept into crypto reality but also promoting it most effectively.

The future looks good!

-tb-

Activity: 900
Merit: 503
Hey "dafty" you have not paid for a few days whats happening.Please update somehow as to unvote or what or problems

my last payment was 2 days ago (4/5/2017).  owner of ~3500 ARK.  what gives?

You own very little Ark. You have not been paid out because the minimum threshold has not been met.

That is what gives.
Oh why then others i have voted are still paying with less .And the 3500 he mention is probably only the one address.Solution unvote and revote other deligate.And i was being paid out everyday with only 909 ark on that address up to a couple days ago allso and still being paid from others as of todeay with the same amount in each account and that is what does not give.
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1054
Point. Click. Blockchain

The future looks good!

-tb-

The future looks good!

thanks and the next version being worked on is even more amazing.
Activity: 424
Merit: 250

The future looks good!
people on bittrex are noticing Cheesy highest gains on bittrex 1st volume page.

work going strong and price shows it.  best gainer on bittrex.

good looking update

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5I91CCrOodQ

Make sure to watch our update interview on Youtube with CoinInterview in 1 week on  April 14th!

Activity: 176
Merit: 100
https://twitter.com/HelioHash
Activity: 436
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Ark is under valued if someone just look at the on going progress and development which can be realized by its market capital as well. It is at the level from where it can easily go up 5X without any major hurdle with little more gaining on development area. Keep scooping guys as you can.

Yeap, i am spending all my daily earning to purchase ark

The Total supply is consider okish

Price is only 5-7K now

Could easily hit 30-50K

They've been saying that this coin will go up in value, it's only a matter of time.
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
Hey "dafty" you have not paid for a few days whats happening.Please update somehow as to unvote or what or problems

my last payment was 2 days ago (4/5/2017).  owner of ~3500 ARK.  what gives?

You own very little Ark. You have not been paid out because the minimum threshold has not been met.

That is what gives.
Activity: 68
Merit: 10

my last payment was 2 days ago (4/5/2017).  owner of ~3500 ARK.  what gives?
Activity: 21
Merit: 0

I'm voting for Dafty and he has paid me every day.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1026
SellDefi.com | Earn by selling files
I am so sure of the rise in couple of days that my accumulation is keep going on steadily. This trend is remembering me of another coin which was opened at same range of price and after couple of months just sky rocketed without letting any chance for traders. I don't want miss the train this time even long term is good.

Let me know , what is the coin you are talking about ? Do you really think that ARK will have a bright future ? why ? I think ARK is getting ready for future. But it will certainly take months to get ready and to be popular.
Activity: 1568
Merit: 511
Ark is under valued if someone just look at the on going progress and development which can be realized by its market capital as well. It is at the level from where it can easily go up 5X without any major hurdle with little more gaining on development area. Keep scooping guys as you can.

Yeap, i am spending all my daily earning to purchase ark

The Total supply is consider okish

Price is only 5-7K now

Could easily hit 30-50K
Jump to: