Author

Topic: ARK - DPoS 🔹 ARK Protokol 🔹 MarketSquare 🔹 IPFS 🔹 Staking on Binance 🔹 - page 296. (Read 781309 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 501
too many scams out now.  hope you guys that support ark here will help spread the word about us instead of some people who will just steal your money like matchpool are being suspected of. 
it is now a lot of scams out there, but I see you mention the name matchpool being suspected, what's with that project and why a suspect?

last I heard was the CEO ran off with a lot of ETH, sold and transferred btc to a personal trezor and lead DEV quit the team.  have not heard any update.
why be like that and where you get it? may give me a little information about it because now it is again a lot of coins eth..

old news, I think the dev left but the eth to btc coins locations have been verified.

if someone wants to update me, go for it.
Merit: 250
too many scams out now.  hope you guys that support ark here will help spread the word about us instead of some people who will just steal your money like matchpool are being suspected of. 
it is now a lot of scams out there, but I see you mention the name matchpool being suspected, what's with that project and why a suspect?

last I heard was the CEO ran off with a lot of ETH, sold and transferred btc to a personal trezor and lead DEV quit the team.  have not heard any update.
why be like that and where you get it? may give me a little information about it because now it is again a lot of coins eth..
Last week to become 1 of 51 delegate you would need about $22,000 but now around $50,000. It is a matter of time before each delegate would need $100,000. The question is how many more weeks?

eventually the price for a forging node will stabilize.  but for now,  enjoy the ride!
Activity: 301
In Crypto We Trust
Last week to become 1 of 51 delegate you would need about $22,000 but now around $50,000. It is a matter of time before each delegate would need $100,000. The question is how many more weeks?
Activity: 1078
Merit: 310
AKA RJF - Member since '13

Pardon the obvious question, what prevents ARK from having the same problem as Lisk in the future?

To which problem are you referring?

(I doubt I'll have the answer. Someone else might. Just wanted to clear up what you're referring to)

Extremley high buy-in to become a delegate. Or, is this by design, not really a problem?

Oh, ok. I suppose it's a problem if you want to be a delegate in future. But less of a problem if you're an early adopter. You could say the same for Dash masternodes, and bitcoin mining. PoS is the same - those with the most coin, get the bigger reward, and are usually the ones who bought the cheapest.

Even if every delegate becomes a pool, the increasing price would still mean it's more expensive to get involved.

Anything going up in price is a reward to an early adopter, and a higher cost to latecomers. Maybe there's more to it that someone else can add though, but that's how I see it at the moment.

Kinda what I was thinking as well. Don't want to clog up the works with too many delegates, keeps things in perspective I suppose. Thx!
Activity: 868
Merit: 251
people on bittrex are noticing Cheesy highest gains on bittrex 1st volume page.

Strong coin, strong team and a very crazy flourish road map. It is a matter of time before ARK is a #10 coin, after a few of road map is met. Look like people have noticing ARK, 50k is nothing. My concern and sad part is I can't afford to be a delegate when it's very expensive to maintain.

realy good coin
Activity: 392
Merit: 255

Pardon the obvious question, what prevents ARK from having the same problem as Lisk in the future?

(I doubt I'll have the answer. Someone else might. Just wanted to clear up what you're referring to)

Extremley high buy-in to become a delegate. Or, is this by design, not really a problem?

Oh, ok. I suppose it's a problem if you want to be a delegate in future. But less of a problem if you're an early adopter. You could say the same for Dash masternodes, and bitcoin mining. PoS is the same - those with the most coin, get the bigger reward, and are usually the ones who bought the cheapest.

Even if every delegate becomes a pool, the increasing price would still mean it's more expensive to get involved.

Anything going up in price is a reward to an early adopter, and a higher cost to latecomers. Maybe there's more to it that someone else can add though, but that's how I see it at the moment.
ARK is the moon target, next Stratis? You have low level price like Strat, whose ico price is 1129, but you are only 3k. Both awesome.

Five positions till CMC Top Fifty...

Activity: 524
Merit: 500
ARK is the moon target, next Stratis? You have low level price like Strat, whose ico price is 1129, but you are only 3k. Both awesome.
Activity: 392
Merit: 255

- IMAGE REMOVED -

Strong coin, strong team and a very crazy flourish road map. It is a matter of time before ARK is a #10 coin, after a few of road map is met, 50k is nothing. My concern and sad part is I can't afford to be a delegate when it's very expensive to maintain.

yes and sadly it will get more expensive.  If you take Lisk for example, marketcap is much higher and it also takes 9 million Lisk to become a delegate which is close to 2.5 million dollars.  That's why the exchanges are drying up and smart money is grabbing as much now as they can.  There's literally only one direction this will end up going.

Activity: 176
Merit: 100
https://twitter.com/HelioHash
Wow, ARk standing really good on exchanges today Smiley
33.5% up for 24 hrs.
holyshiit

2.5 million to be a delegate are you serious??
yup the guy with the lowest forging spot for lisk has 9.5 million lisk in votes. 2.58m USD
Activity: 574
Merit: 259
Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system
holyshiit

2.5 million to be a delegate are you serious??
In Crypto We Trust

Strong coin, strong team and a very crazy flourish road map. It is a matter of time before ARK is a #10 coin, after a few of road map is met, 50k is nothing. My concern and sad part is I can't afford to be a delegate when it's very expensive to maintain.

yes and sadly it will get more expensive.  If you take Lisk for example, marketcap is much higher and it also takes 9 million Lisk to become a delegate which is close to 2.5 million dollars.  That's why the exchanges are drying up and smart money is grabbing as much now as they can.  There's literally only one direction this will end up going.

Look like I would need to look for more people to be partners soon.  Sad

yes and sadly it will get more expensive.  If you take Lisk for example, marketcap is much higher and it also takes 9 million Lisk to become a delegate which is close to 2.5 million dollars.  That's why the exchanges are drying up and smart money is grabbing as much now as they can.  There's literally only one direction this will end up going.
In Crypto We Trust

Strong coin, strong team and a very crazy flourish road map. It is a matter of time before ARK is a #10 coin, after a few of road map is met. Look like people have noticing ARK, 50k is nothing. My concern and sad part is I can't afford to be a delegate when it's very expensive to maintain.
Activity: 206
Merit: 100
research > buy on dip > and HODL

this Ark just going to drill the sky and the outer space
maybe even through to the another galaxy Cheesy

Jump to: