Author

Topic: ARK - DPoS 🔹 ARK Protokol 🔹 MarketSquare 🔹 IPFS 🔹 Staking on Binance 🔹 - page 297. (Read 781309 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Great job ARK team!  Grin Let's see how high this ship will fly

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f66EZ-VuJ3k
Activity: 518
Merit: 501
Activity: 1806
Merit: 515

Are you a developer, a coder, hobbyist or just like a challenge? Want your share of 200,000 ARK? Join in our yearly developer bounty! Help us spread the word - tell your coding buddies, post on forums, tweet, ...

Read more: https://blog.ark.io/200-000-ark-bounty-for-developers-in-the-1st-year-76aa44304012

Bumping to this page - tell your dev pals about this - even by not being a delegate, you can earn yourself a quite hefty sum of this stack in the year to come if you like to code - don't forget to join our Slack to chat with fellow Arkers - https://ark.io/slack/
Activity: 574
Merit: 259
Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system
Activity: 176
Merit: 100
https://twitter.com/HelioHash

Vote for delegate
HELIOHASH
99% profit sharing pool
Payments every Friday
yes, we've shown how reliable and dedicated we are.  We will win the PR battle against all these scams in 2017.
Activity: 434
Merit: 255
Presale starts on 28th of April!
Very reliable project. The investor gives confidence. Congratulations.
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
any plans for ark android wallet ?

Yes we are working on it. Here is what are upcoming things we are working on and what we plan on doing in the future:

Thanks, It's a great plans, looking forward for the android wallet.

almost ready and looking good as f
too many scams out now.  hope you guys that support ark here will help spread the word about us instead of some people who will just steal your money like matchpool are being suspected of. 
it is now a lot of scams out there, but I see you mention the name matchpool being suspected, what's with that project and why a suspect?

last I heard was the CEO ran off with a lot of ETH, sold and transferred btc to a personal trezor and lead DEV quit the team.  have not heard any update.
Activity: 206
research > buy on dip > and HODL
we'll win in the end.  People notice hard work and dedication.  Sometimes it just takes a bit of time.

yeah I knew it, sometimes we need only be patient

keep doing the best guys  Wink

let us continue the journey
and i hope the next round for trend up will coming Grin

Let sail again Capt. !!

Merit: 250
too many scams out now.  hope you guys that support ark here will help spread the word about us instead of some people who will just steal your money like matchpool are being suspected of. 
it is now a lot of scams out there, but I see you mention the name matchpool being suspected, what's with that project and why a suspect?
we'll win in the end.  People notice hard work and dedication.  Sometimes it just takes a bit of time.
Activity: 206
research > buy on dip > and HODL
too many scams out now.  hope you guys that support ark here will help spread the word about us instead of some people who will just steal your money like matchpool are being suspected of.  

oh, noo, what happens on matchpool? scam detected?

well, looks like I have to cancel my plan to find a soul mate on there  Grin
so I still choose to survive on here even without a lover  Cheesy

you are still the best for me

i'll give a tons of love for Ark  Cheesy

Activity: 632
I just bought some more. The roadmap looks awesome.
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1054
Point. Click. Blockchain
25,900 ARK distributed to the ARK March Madness winners so far.  3800 ARK left to be claimed.

Next bracket contest could be the French Open Tennis.  I could set up a bracket at globaltennisnetwork.com but if anyone knows of any other sites, let me know.

-tb-
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
This is going to be the best 2017 project. Keeping what I have and buying more!

There remained little time to buy more.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
This is going to be the best 2017 project. Keeping what I have and buying more!
Activity: 770
Genesis Team™
ARK roadmap looks strong. This coin is going to pump!
Jump to: